IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus V7.3 Implementation
- Exam Number/Code : 000-007
- Exam Name : IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus V7.3 Implementation
- Questions and Answers : 132 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 130.00$ 79.00
- 000-007 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-007 Test Engine
Free 000-007 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for Tivoli Software 000-007 exam (IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus V7.3 Implementation). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-007 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-007 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-007 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-007 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-007 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-007 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-007 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-007 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-007 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-007 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-007 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the Tivoli Software 000-007 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-007 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-007 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-007 Exam. The 000-007 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-007 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-007 Exam will provide you with free 000-007 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-007 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your Tivoli Software exam and get your Tivoli Software Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-007 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-007 exam | 000-007 pdf exam | 000-007 braindumps | 000-007 study guides | 000-007 trainning materials | 000-007 simulations | 000-007 testing engine | 000-007 vce | 000-007 torrent | 000-007 dumps | free download 000-007 | 000-007 practice exam | 000-007 preparation files | 000-007 questions | 000-007 answers.
How to pass your 000-007 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-007 test,The safer.easier way to get Tivoli Software Certification .
1. A customer is migrating from IBM Tivoli Enterprise Console (Tivoli Enterprise Console) to IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus V7.3 (Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus V7.3). This customer's environment has many custom
applications sending postemsg events to Tivoli Enterprise Console server.How will the custom applications send events to Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus V7.3 environment by making only
minimal changes on the custom applications?
A. Custom applications should be reconfigured to send postmsg events to Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus V7.3 ObjectServer.
B. Custom applications should be reconfigured to send postemsg events to Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus V7.3 Tivoli EIF Probe.
C. Custom applications should be reconfigured to send nco_sendmsg events to Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus V7.3 ObjectServer.
D. Custom applications should be reconfigured to send sendmsg events to Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus V7.3 Probe for Tivoli Common Event Infrastructure.
2. Which IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus V7.3 feature must be installed before probe installation?
A. Probe Control
C. Probe Support
D. Process Control
3. The customer is upgrading from Tivoli Integrated Portal (Webtop 2.2) to Web GUI. Which file should be restored to get all the filters?
4. Which statement is true regarding Accelerated Event Notification channels?
A. Channels cannot be copied and pasted from one ObjectServer to another.
B. Any authenticated ObjectServer user may create a channel through the Netcool admin client.
C. ObjectServer channels only support the broadcast of data from alerts.status, alerts.journal, and alerts.details.
D. Although channels in different ObjectServers may be named differently, all channels within a single ObjectServer must have the same name in order for the broadcast function to work correctly.
5. Which two options are true about configuring Probes to use failover Netcool Proxy Servers? (Choose two.)
A. The Probe's "NetworkTimeout" property should be set to 0.
B. The Probe's "IsOSConnection" property should be set to 0.
C. The Probe's "IsProxyConnection" property should be set to 1.
D. The Probe's "Server" property should be configured to point at the primary Proxy Server.
E. The Probe's "ServerBackup" property should be configured to point at the backup Proxy Server.
6. Which two components are used in the Tivoli Integrated Portal console to create custom screens for users? (Choose two.)
E. External URLs
7. What does nco_p_syntax do?
A. It connects to the ObjectServer, tests the rules file, and corrects any syntax errors.
B. It connects to the ObjectServer, tests the rules file, and removes lines with syntax errors.
C. It connects to the ObjectServer, tests the rules file,and displays any errors to the screen.
D. It connects to the ObjectServer, tests the rules file, and comments out lines with syntax errors.
8. All the processes in the current ObjectServer are functioning normally. The customer security requirements have changed and all the data in the network must be passed securely.
Which change will be made at the ObjectServer level?
A. Just run the Active Event List in the secure mode.
B. Start all the processes under the process control agent.
C. ObjectServer data is encrypted by default so that no change is required.
D. Use SSL communication port and run the ObjectServer by using -secure option.
9. A customer has a large, complex environment to monitor, with many sources of events, some at remote sites. The event volume from these sources is high. There are requirements to do advanced correlation and
event enrichment, as well as providing browser access to event list views for many operators.Based on the scenario, which type of installation is recommended?
A. Multi Tier Architecture with Web GUI
B. Single Tier Architecture with Web GUI
C. Individual failover server pair per site
D. Web GUI and OMNIbus installed in single system
10. Which probe will be required to integrate events from IBM Tivoli Enterprise Console with IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus?
A. TEC probe
B. Syslog probe
C. MTTrapd probe
D. Tivoli EIF probe
11. The customer wants all the events to be archived to a file with the name NCOMS.txt.Which type of gateway should be installed?
A. Reporter Gateway
B. Archiving Gateway
C. Flat File Gateway
D. Event File Gateway
12. In the probe's rules files, what does the getload() function do?
A. Return the CPU percentage the probe is using.
B. Return the number of events processed per minute.
C. Return the number of events processed per second.
D. Return the percentage of events processed by the probe.
13. The $NCHOME/omnibus/log/NCOMS_profiler_report.log file contains the following information:
Thu Nov 20 14:02:50 2009: Individual user profiles:
Thu Nov 20 14:02:50 2009: 'Administrator' (uid = 0) time on IBM-ADAF9B5BAFC: 0.020000s
Thu Nov 20 14:02:50 2009: 'PROBE' (uid = 0) time on server1: 55.050000s
Thu Nov 20 14:02:50 2009: 'GATEWAY' (uid = 0) time on server1: 0.000000s
Thu Nov 20 14:02:50 2009: Grouped user profiles:
Thu Nov 20 14:02:50 2009: Execution time for all connections whose application name is 'Administrator':
Thu Nov 20 14:02:50 2009: Execution time for all connections whose application name is 'PROBE':
Thu Nov 20 14:02:50 2009: Execution time for all connections whose application name is 'GATEWAY':
Thu Nov 20 14:02:50 2008: Total time in the report period (59.989325s): 55.070000s
What can be deduced from the log file?
A. The gateway is not running.
B. There is a high load of events inserted from the probe.
C. The bi-directional ObjectServer gateway is in failover mode.
D. There are too many clients connected to the ObjectServer.
14. What is the purpose of the flood.rules file?
A. Insert flood-related events.
B. Calculate event rates for detecting event floods.
C. Parse the information of flood events for correlation.
D. Delete flood events from IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus.
15. What does the $NCHOME/omnibus/log/ servername _profiler_report.log file contain?
A. historical ObjectServer event reports
B. information of all the profile roles created in the ObjectServer
C. historical information of changes made to the ObjectServer properties
D. information about the amount of time spent running SQL queries for ObjectServer connections
16. Which three groups are identified when creating users for IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus? (Choose three.)
B. Root Group
C. Super Users
D. Support Staff
E. Desktop Users
17. Which action is required to define groups, once the IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus is installed?
A. Verify that each group has access to the system.
B. Test each user for system access before adding them to a group.
C. Identify which role each user is going to have and assign them into groups.
D. Disable default user accounts for System Administration and default Operations accounts.
18. What is taken into consideration while calculating sizing for a server that will only run an IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus ObjectServer ?
A. number of Web GUI maps configured
B. number of operator users configured
C. number of custom SQL triggers configured
D. number of Process Control agents configured within the solution
19. Which step is critical while calculating sizing for an IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus system?
A. Determine the display resolution used by system users.
B. Determine the number of calls managed by system users.
C. Determine if network bandwidth will support event throughput.
D. Determine if a Database Cluster is connected through an OMNIbus Gateway.
20. Which step is critical while calculating sizing for an IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus system?
A. Determine the appropriate method for migration.
B. Determine the number of events that will occur per hour.
C. Determine the number of users configured within OMNIbus.
D. Determine the number of probes attached to the ObjectServer.