Fundamentals of Applying Tivoli Service Mgmt Solution 2008
- Exam Number/Code : 000-010
- Exam Name : Fundamentals of Applying Tivoli Service Mgmt Solution 2008
- Questions and Answers : 118 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-010 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-010 Test Engine
Free 000-010 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IBM certifications I 000-010 exam (Fundamentals of Applying Tivoli Service Mgmt Solution 2008). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-010 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-010 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-010 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-010 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-010 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-010 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-010 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-010 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-010 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-010 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-010 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IBM certifications I 000-010 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-010 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-010 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-010 Exam. The 000-010 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-010 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-010 Exam will provide you with free 000-010 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-010 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IBM certifications I exam and get your IBM certifications I Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-010 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-010 exam | 000-010 pdf exam | 000-010 braindumps | 000-010 study guides | 000-010 trainning materials | 000-010 simulations | 000-010 testing engine | 000-010 vce | 000-010 torrent | 000-010 dumps | free download 000-010 | 000-010 practice exam | 000-010 preparation files | 000-010 questions | 000-010 answers.
How to pass your 000-010 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-010 test,The safer.easier way to get IBM certifications I Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-010
Title : Fundamentals of Applying Tivoli Service Mgmt Solution 2008
1. A company located in five cities in Canada uses Maximo 4.1.1 to manage their maintenance requirements. Each city is defined as a location in the Location Hierarchy. There are five clones of work order tracking applications, one for each city. The clones have the exact same screen. There are five supervisors, one for each city. Supervisors can only create work orders for the equipment in their cities. However, they are allowed to view the work orders created for the other four cities using the work order tracking clone application. The company now plans to upgrade to IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.1 (IMAM).
Which statement is true about the preservation of clone applications functionality?
A. IBM Upgrade Utility automatically brings the clone applications from Maximo 4.1.1 to IMAM.
B. Once the upgrade to IMAM is completed successfully, Application Designer creates the work order tracking clones.
C. The company should define each city as a separate Site, eliminate work order tracking clone applications, and use Security.
D. Service Request replaces the five clones, as it can be used to create different tickets for different requirements, based on the city.
2. Which condition should be met in order for Maximo to generate a work order from a Preventative Maintenance (PM) based on an asset?
A. PM status is ACTIVE and Item status is ACTIVE.
B. PM status is COMPLETE and Asset status is READY.
C. PM status is ACTIVE and Asset status is OPERATING.
D. PM status is APPROVED and Item status is APPROVED.
3. Which Maximo application is used to generate an emergency type work order after the meter-based Oil Analysis indicates a problem with the turbine?
A. Quick Reporting
B. Service Request
C. Condition Monitoring
D. Meter-based Work Order
4. A Canadian manufacturing company is in the process of assessing the upgrade of Maximo 4.1.1 to IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.1 (IMAM). One of the major concerns is the handling of an existing custom interface developed for sending Purchase Orders created in Maximo to Oracle Financials.
Which solution preserves this functionality in the new version?
A. a custom interface for IMAM
B. IBM Integration Framework for Oracle Financials
C. PeopleSoft, because IMAM has a built-in interface for PeopleSoft
D. IBM Upgrade Utility, which automatically upgrades the existing interface to work with IMAM
5. A customer uses out-of-the-box Maximo 4.1.1 for its fleet maintenance. Sophisticated workflows exist for each type of work order (CM, PM, EM) for the maintenance of vehicles, which are set up as equipment. The customer is concerned about how these workflows will be impacted during the upcoming upgrade to IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.1 (IMAM). Which statement is true about this customer's workflows?
A. The IBM Upgrade Utility is used and the communication templates are modified.
B. Workflows will have to be developed from scratch using IMAM Workflow Designer.
C. Once the upgrade to IMAM is completed successfully, IMAM Workflow Manager imports workflows into IMAM.
D. Since the current implementation is out-of-the-box, IBM Upgrade Utility automatically migrates the workflows to IMAM.
6. A company's Change Advisory Board approves a change that requires the upgrade of a particular software within the infrastructure.
Now that the Change Management process is at an end, which process needs to be engaged to ensure that the change is executed?
A. Release Management
B. Problem Management
C. IT Continuity Management
D. Configuration Management
7. In which phases are most requirements discovered and defined?
A. Initiating and Planning
B. Initiating and Execution
C. Planning and Execution
D. Initiating and Monitoring/Controlling
8. A company just hired a new CIO to lead the IT group and enable them to refocus on the services IT provides to the business. The CIO wants to assess their current IT capabilities, but does not have any funding for consultation.
Which IBM free tool can the CIO use?
A. Return on Investment Tool
B. Tivoli Unified Process Tool
C. IT Service Management Assessment Tool
D. Assessment Tool for On-Demand Business
9. When discussing IT Service Management with CIOs, frequently the topic of using capability maturity modules to assess an organization's process, technologies/tools, organization and information comes up. Typically the use of a derivative of the IT Service Capability Maturity Model with maturity phases such as Initial, Repeatable, Defined, Managed and Optimizing is used during the assessment.
What is the value of conducting this assessment for an organization?
A. It identifies key personnel and the information needed for all IT process to be optimized.
B. It identifies the specific ITIL process that needs to be improved on and what tools and technologies are needed to accomplish that.
C. It identifies what tools and technologies need to be implemented in order to move an organization from one maturity phase to the next.
D. It identifies which maturity phase an organization is in, which maturity phase the organization needs to target, as well as how to get there.
10. A company located in five cities in Canada uses Maximo 4.1.1 to manage their maintenance requirements. The company is planning to upgrade to IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.1 (IMAM) and must preserve their 150 SQR reports.
What is the most cost-effective recommendation a solution advisor can make?
A. develop SQR Reports in BIRT Reports
B. convert SQR Reports to Crystal Reports
C. develop SQR Reports in Actuate Reports
D. use IBM Upgrade Utility to automatically upgrade the reports to IMAM SQR Reports
11. Click the Exhibit button.
Based upon the scenario in the exhibit, which statement best matches the customer's Goals in relation to IT and Enterprise Asset Management?
A. Golden Bank needs baseline historical data for comparison purposes.
B. Golden Bank will convert our business processes to an ITIL framework.
C. Golden Bank will be recognized as the best international consumer bank.
D. Golden Bank has total commitment to providing their customers increasingly better service.
12. Despite low resource CPU utilization, many organizations suffer application outages and service degradation when the demand on the critical infrastructure components is overwhelming.
Which Tivoli product provides a formal way to gather data, and analyze, model and approve utilization management activities?
A. IBM Tivoli Configuration Manager
B. IBM Tivoli Capacity Process Manager
C. IBM Tivoli Business Systems Manager
D. IBM Tivoli Change and Configuration Management Database
13. An aviation company uses Maximo 4.1.1 to maintain its equipment. The Cities in which the company is located are currently represented as Locations in Maximo, and the equipment frequently moves from one city to another. As part of the upgrade process, the Cities will be changed from Locations to Sites in Maximo. What is the impact on the Preventative Maintenance (PM) of an Asset if it is moved from one City (Site) to another City (Site)?
A. When the Assets are moved using the action Move/Modify Assets, the PM also moves to the new Site.
B. Once the Asset move is complete, PM can be duplicated and the Site changed to reflect the destination Site.
C. Once the Asset move is complete, PM becomes INACTIVE at the original Site, and a new PM has to be created at the destination Site.
D. Once the Asset move is complete, PM can be imported from the source Site to the Destination Site using the xml import feature in Application Designer.
14. A customer CIO invites a solution advisor to discuss IT Service Management in general and how it might help the IT group work more effectively and efficiently.
What should the solution advisor do in the first meeting with the CIO?
A. ask the CIO about the company's history, competition and market value
B. ask the CIO about his background, education and professional experience
C. ask the CIO about the number of employees, number of locations and the most recent major project the company has done
D. ask the CIO about the technical environment including networking, hardware, software and security, so that the customers technical environment has been evaluated
My Shopping Cart
- $ 99.00 x 1