- Exam Number/Code : 000-078
- Exam Name : eServer BladeCenter
- Questions and Answers : 148 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-078 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-078 Test Engine
Free 000-078 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IBM certifications I 000-078 exam (eServer BladeCenter). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-078 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-078 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-078 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-078 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-078 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-078 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-078 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-078 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-078 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-078 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-078 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IBM certifications I 000-078 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-078 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-078 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-078 Exam. The 000-078 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-078 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-078 Exam will provide you with free 000-078 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-078 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IBM certifications I exam and get your IBM certifications I Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-078 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-078 exam | 000-078 pdf exam | 000-078 braindumps | 000-078 study guides | 000-078 trainning materials | 000-078 simulations | 000-078 testing engine | 000-078 vce | 000-078 torrent | 000-078 dumps | free download 000-078 | 000-078 practice exam | 000-078 preparation files | 000-078 questions | 000-078 answers.
How to pass your 000-078 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-078 test,The safer.easier way to get IBM certifications I Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-078
Title : eServer BladeCenter
1. What is an important benefit of using a switch compliant to IEEE 802.1Q?
A. The switch allows multiple proprietary protocols to forward traffic between switches.
B. The switch allows use of logical groups within a switch in order to control broadcast traffic.
C. The switch can combine physical links into one point-to-point logical link for increased bandwidth.
D. The switch discovers a loop-free network (tree) and provides a single physical path between any two stations.
2. A customer has a BladeCenter with eight HS20 blades, two Nortel L2/L3 Ethernet switches, and no redundant KVM/Management Module. There are three VLANs set up in the chassis. The customer cannot ping from an external workstation to the blades. Which of the following is most likely the cause of the problem?
A. The Nortel L4-7 upgrade was not installed.
B. The Management Module internal interface is disabled.
C. Firmware should have been updated on each of the Nortel switches.
D. Tagging is not enabled for all ports on the switch modules and the external switches.
3. An administrator is creating a Microsoft Windows Native Install image with IBM Remote Deployment Manager (RDM) 4.20. During the creation of the image, the task fails. What is the most likely cause of the failure?
A. The computer name is invalid.
B. The Windows product ID is incorrect.
C. The size of the image has exceeded 2GB.
D. The source files are not on the RDM server.
4. After installing a new BladeCenter, IBM Director has successfully discovered the new chassis. Which of the following tasks must first be performed before launching the Deployment Wizard in IBM Director?
A. Update the BladeCenter Management Module firmware
B. Enable the Ethernet switch ports for external management
C. Select "Request Access" to the Management Module
D. Move the Management Module Ethernet port to a management VLAN
5. A customer needs a BladeCenter solution that will host VMware ESX version 2.5 servers. The BladeCenter will be populated with HS20 blades with the appropriate I/O adapter, sufficient power modules and two Ethernet modules. They will also be implementing Virtual Center and VMotion. Which of the following BladeCenter options is required to complete the solution?
A. Copper Pass-thru Module
B. TopSpin Switch Module
C. Cisco Switch Module
D. Fibre Switch Module
6. After a completed installation of Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition on an HS20 8843 blade server, there is no network connectivity. Which of the following should be done to resolve this problem?
A. Apply Windows 2003 Service Pack 1.
B. Install the Broadcom network driver.
C. Enable the Network adapter from the Management Module Web Interface.
D. Change Ethernet adapters duplex mode to auto within network settings.
7. A customer wants a new BladeCenter chassis installed with redundant power sources. What is the minimum PDU configuration, recommended by IBM, to support a single chassis fully populated with 2000W power supplies?
A. 2 Rack PDUs - 100-127Vac, 15a
B. 1 Front End PDU - 208Vac, 30a, single-phase
C. 2 Front End PDUs - 208Vac, 30a, single-phase
D. 2 Enterprise PDUs - 208Vac, 60a, single-phase
8. Which TWO of the following hardware alerts can be sent to each blade server's IBM Director agent?
A. Fan Alert
B. Virus Alert
C. Voltage alert
D. Intruder Alert
E. Temperature alert
F. Power Supply failure
9. A customer requires six HS20 blade servers in a new BladeCenter Chassis. Each blade requires redundant paths to two separate network segments. Which hardware is necessary to meet these requirements?
A. Four Copper Pass-thru Modules
B. Four Gigabit Ethernet Switches Modules
C. Two Copper Pass-thru Modules and a Gigabit Ethernet Daughter Card in each blade
D. Four Gigabit Ethernet Switch Modules and a Gigabit Ethernet Daughter Card in each blade
10. An administrator has created a customized Linux Native Install operating system image to deploy to the blades. When the administrator creates a task that uses this image, the installation fails. Which of the following is the most likely cause?
A. boot.ini is incorrectly configured
B. All packages and package groups had been selected
C. Only the required packages and package groups were installed
D. The packages and package groups present in the modified comps file were not selected
11. Which of the following can be used to update firmware on all Ethernet switch module options?
C. Web Browser
D. Management Module
12. A customer wants to set up a 512 node (HPC Cluster) BladeCenter environment for an extremely high bandwidth application. Which of the following is the most appropriate switch module to interconnect the multiple chassis needed?
A. Topspin Infiniband Switch Module
B. BladeCenter Copper Pass-thru Module
C. BladeCenter Optical Pass-thru Module
D. Nortel Networks Layer 2-7 GbE Switch Module
13. What is the default network address of the Management Module and any modules placed in an I/O module bay?
14. A customer would like to add five HS20 8843 blades into an existing BladeCenter Chassis with two HS20 8832 and 1800W power supplies. Which of the following is the most cost-efficient solution without introducing any downtime?
A. Add a 2000w power supply kit and place the new Blades in slots 7 through 11
B. Add additional 1800w power supplies and put the five HS20 8843 into slots 7 through 11
C. Replace the 1800w with 2000w power supplies and place the new blades in slots 3 through 7
D. Replace the 1800w power supplies with 2000w power supplies and add an additional 2000w power supply kit
My Shopping Cart
- $ 99.00 x 1