IBM System??irector v5.2
- Exam Number/Code : 000-079
- Exam Name : IBM System??irector v5.2
- Questions and Answers : 138 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-079 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-079 Test Engine
Free 000-079 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IBM certifications II 000-079 exam (IBM System??irector v5.2). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-079 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-079 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-079 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-079 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-079 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-079 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-079 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-079 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-079 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-079 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-079 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IBM certifications II 000-079 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-079 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-079 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-079 Exam. The 000-079 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-079 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-079 Exam will provide you with free 000-079 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-079 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IBM certifications II exam and get your IBM certifications II Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-079 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-079 exam | 000-079 pdf exam | 000-079 braindumps | 000-079 study guides | 000-079 trainning materials | 000-079 simulations | 000-079 testing engine | 000-079 vce | 000-079 torrent | 000-079 dumps | free download 000-079 | 000-079 practice exam | 000-079 preparation files | 000-079 questions | 000-079 answers.
How to pass your 000-079 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-079 test,The safer.easier way to get IBM certifications II Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-079
Title : IBM System x Director v5.2
1. Which IBM Director tasks can be used to run 3rd-party programs? (Select two items.)
A. Process Tasks
B. HMC Integrator
C. Electronic Service Agent
D. IBM Director Task Manager
E. External Application Launch
2. A BladeCenter chassis has 14 blade servers running Microsoft Windows. What method can be used to perform an unattended and remote installation of the Director Agent on all 14 blade servers?
A. Insert Media into IBM BladeCenter Media Tray.
B. IBM Remote Deployment Manager's Deploy Agent Feature.
C. IBM BladeCenter Management Module Remote Session Feature.
D. Gain access as Level-0 managed objects and use Software Distribution.
3. A customer would like to deploy applications packaged with the Microsoft Windows Installer through IBM Director. Which component is needed to perform this task?
A. IBM Application Portal
B. Remote Deployment Manager
C. Server Configuration Manager
D. Software Distribution Premium Edition
4. Most problematic situations occur due to communication issues between the IBM Director Server and Agent. The genevent tool can be used to test the connectivity between the management server and the managed system. Which of the following is a valid genevent command to check this connectivity?
A. genevent TCPIP:Director.ibm.com /message:"Checking communication..." /type:"Test.Event"
B. genevent /sort:"Test.Event" /text:"Checking communication..." /dest:TCPIP::192.168.10.10
C. genevent /type:"Test.Event" /text:"Checking communication..." /dest:TCPIP::192.168.10.10
D. genevent //type:"Test.Event" //message:"Checking communication..." //dest:TCPIP::Director.ibm.com
5. A customer would like to do an in-place upgrade of their IBM Director Server 4.21 to version 20 but has concerns about support for a Microsoft Jet Database in version 20. Which option below is valid while upgrading from IBM Director 4.21 to version 20 without data loss?
A. Drop the existing database and install MSDE.
B. Export the Microsoft Jet database to Apache Derby.
C. IBM Director 5.20 supports Microsoft Jet (upgrade only).
D. IBM Director does not support an upgrade from version 4.21 to version 5.20.
6. An IBM Director management package ships with every System x and IBM Blade Server purchased. How many IBM Director Agent licenses for use on non-IBM hardware are included with each IBM Director Management Server deployed on IBM hardware?
7. IBM Director Server 5.20 is installed in a virtual machine on a VMware ESX 2.x host, running on an x3850 with an RSAII Adapter installed. In order to receive alerts from the RSAII Adapter one must:
A. Add the RSAII Adapter as a Physical Platform to IBM Director Console.
B. Do nothing; IBM Director Server 5.20 is not supported in a VMware virtual machine.
C. Install the RSAII device drivers into the IBM Director Server virtual machine and the VMware ESX host.
D. Install the RSAII device drivers and IBM Director Core Services Level-1 Agent to the VMware ESX server.
8. A customer is running VMware ESX Server with multiple virtual machines, all running VMware Tools but without the benefit of VirtualCenter. In the event of a Predictive Failure Alert from the physical host, the customer would like to gracefully shutdown and power off all virtual machines running on that host. With IBM Director and Virtualization Manager installed, what steps should be taken?
A. Create an Event Action Plan to determine PFAs in VMware VirtualCenter.
B. Create an Event Action Plan using "Software Predictive Failure Analysis" as the event filter, and "Manage a Host" as the Action, customized to "Power Off All Virtual Machines." Associate this Event Action Plan with the virtual machines.
C. Create an Event Action Plan, using "Hardware Predictive Failure Analysis" as the event filter. Select "Manage a Virtual Machine" as the Action, customized to "Power Off and Shutdown." Associate this Event Action Plan with the VMware ESX host.
D. Create an Event Action Plan using "Hardware Predictive Failure Analysis" as the event filter. Select "Start a Task on the 'Event' System" as the Action, customized to "Shutdown and Power Off All Virtual Machines." Associate this Event Action Plan with the VMware ESX Host.
9. Which of the following is NOT a function of IBM Director 5.20?
A. Managing virtual servers
B. Sending SMTP e-mail messages
C. Viewing Management Module event logs
D. Running tasks or programs on managed systems
10. Which task is available when managing an IBM Director Level-1 Agent?
A. File Transfer
B. Hardware Status
C. ServeRAID Manager
D. System Availability
11. When upgrading or updating IBM Director, the IBM Director configuration data should be backed up. Which of the following commands should be issued to back up this data?
12. Which of the following databases are only supported locally on the IBM Director Server running under Windows? (Select two answers.)
A. IBM DB2
C. Apache Derby
D. Windows SQL Server
E. Microsoft SQL Server Express Edition 2005
13. An Administrator needs to deploy IBM Director Server in an i5/OS environment. Which Database is supported running on i5/OS?
B. IBM DB2 (local install only)
C. Microsoft SQL Server (remote install only)
D. Apache Derby (included with IBM Director) (local install only)
14. A customer has some powered off virtual servers associated with a certain host. Which of the following actions will result in all of these virtual servers being powered on?
A. Right-click the host, select Host Management and then Power On All Stopped Virtual Servers.
B. Right-click the host, select Host Management and then Resume All Suspended Virtual Servers.
C. Right-click the virtual farm, select Host Management and then Power On All Stopped Virtual Servers.
D. Right-click the virtual farm, select Host Management and then Resume All Suspended Virtual Servers.
My Shopping Cart
- $ 199.00 x 2