p5 and pSeries Enterprise Technical Support AIX 5L V5.3
- Exam Number/Code : 000-180
- Exam Name : p5 and pSeries Enterprise Technical Support AIX 5L V5.3
- Questions and Answers : 132 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-180 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-180 Test Engine
Free 000-180 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IBM certifications I 000-180 exam (p5 and pSeries Enterprise Technical Support AIX 5L V5.3). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-180 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-180 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-180 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-180 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-180 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-180 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-180 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-180 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-180 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-180 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-180 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IBM certifications I 000-180 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-180 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-180 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-180 Exam. The 000-180 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-180 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-180 Exam will provide you with free 000-180 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-180 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IBM certifications I exam and get your IBM certifications I Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-180 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-180 exam | 000-180 pdf exam | 000-180 braindumps | 000-180 study guides | 000-180 trainning materials | 000-180 simulations | 000-180 testing engine | 000-180 vce | 000-180 torrent | 000-180 dumps | free download 000-180 | 000-180 practice exam | 000-180 preparation files | 000-180 questions | 000-180 answers.
How to pass your 000-180 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-180 test,The safer.easier way to get IBM certifications I Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-180
Title : P5 and PSeries Enterprise Technical Support AIX 5L V5.3
1. A customer has several AS/400 servers in their IT infrastructure running V5R2 that they wish to consolidate. The customer wants to simplify their environment and install i5/OS on a p5 590 with 16 65GHz processors and 20 i5/OS partitions. The customer plans to use the Advanced Power Virtualization to share their storage, processors, and memory. What considerations and limitations should be reviewed with the customer before the purchase?
A.Resources cannot be shared with an i5 partition when it is put on a pSeries. The i5 partition needs its own 9411-100 tower because of IOP. V5R3 OS or later is required. There is a maximum of two partitions in a 590.
B.Resources cannot be shared between partitions when i5/OS is put on a pSeries. The i5 partition needs its own 9411-100 tower because of IOP. i5/OS can be at V5R2 or a V5R3. Currently only one i5 partition is allowed.
C.V5R3 is required for the i5 partitions. Virtual IO Server is not supported for the i5/OS partitions to share storage. Up to 10 i5 partitions per processor are allowed (a maximum of two processors for up to 20 partitions).
D.Processor and memory resources can be shared between AIX 5L, Linux and i5/os partitions. i5/OS needs to be at V5R3, and Virtual IO Server is not supported for the i5/OS partition to share storage. On a 1.65 GHz POWER5 p5 590 there is a maximum of one partition.
2. A customer has purchased a p5 590 with 16 CPUs. To run Simultaneous Multi-Threading (SMT) with a 4-way virtual processor partition with 2.0 processing units of entitlement, how many logical CPUs will be allocated?
A.8-way logical CPU partition, where each logical CPU has the power of 25% of a logical processor
B.4-way logical CPU partition, where each logical CPU has the power of 50% of a physical processor
C.8-way logical CPU partition, where each logical CPU has the power of 25% of a physical processor
D.16-way logical CPU partition, where each logical CPU has the power of 25% of a physical processor
3. A customer has a requirement for an LPAR in their p5 595 to run SUSE Linux. They also require an adapter that is not currently supported in Linux. Which of the following would be the best solution to recommend?
A.Assign the adapter to an IO Hosting partition
B.Use AIX 5L affinity to move the application from SUSE to AIX
C.Use AIX 5.3 drivers to install the adapter in the Linux LPAR
D.Assign the adapter to an AIX 5.3 partition running Linux Affinity
4. A customer is purchasing a 64-way p5 595. They have determined the location for the server is in a datacenter which does not have a raised floor. Which of the following would best meet the server requirements?
A.The server must be installed into a location with a raised floor for optimum system cooling and cable management.
B.The server should be purchased as a p5 590 and then upgraded to a p5 595. This will eliminate the need for a raised floor environment.
C.The server should be purchased as 32-way p5 595 and then upgraded to a 64-way. This will eliminate the need for a raised floor environment.
D.The server can be installed into a location without a raised floor if an RPQ is obtained. It is a strong IBM recommendation for a raised floor, not a requirement.
5. A customer has restored their mksysb. They notice that the external volume groups cannot be seen. What should be done to access the volume groups?
A.Run importvg command
B.Run synclvodm command
C.Recreate volume groups
6. A customer is moving their application to a p5 590 and at the same time moving to a new version of the application. The customer knows only about the resource requirements of the old version. Which of the following is the best method to migrate their application to POWER5?
A.Add CPU and memory COD so they have room to grow if required
B.Make the server configuration twice as large as the current requirement
C.Configure the server for the current capacity requirements
D.Make the server configuration a little larger than the current capacity requirements
7. A customer has seven days of vmstat data on a p5 590. The server has a total of four test/dev LPARs and 4 production LPARs of one processor each. On the four test/dev LPARs, the data shows 90-95% peak utilizations with a duration of from 5 to 10 minutes. The average utilizations of all LPARs were between 15-30%. All of the applications have different times when they peak. What is the best configuration to fully utilize the processor resource?
A.Set up the server in SMP mode and use WLM to manage resources effectively
B.Set up eight dedicated LPARs and use DLPAR to manage resources effectively
C.Set up a shared pool with eight capped LPARs including production and test/dev
D.Set up a shared pool with eight uncapped LPARs with priority weight to Production
8. A large customer is consolidating their pSeries systems onto a p5 590. They will have a requirement for a single device (disk, lun) to have multiple paths through different adapters in a single LPAR. The primary applications were written for AIX 5.2. Which of the following would be the recommended solution to satisfy this requirement?
A.Assign the adapters to a Virtual IO partition
B.Use the MPIO function included in AIX 5.2
C.Migrate the application to AIX 5.3 and use the MPIO function
D.Set up two Virtual IO partitions and attach both partitions to the device
9. A customer wants to buy a new p5 570 running AIX 5.3. The applications require 4 processors and 8GB of memory. There is a requirement to have a Virtual IO Server. What is the smallest p5 570 that should be sold to this customer?
A.4 processors 8GB of memory
B.5 processors 8GB of memory
C.4 processors 10GB of memory
D.5 processors 10GB of memory
10. A customer is purchasing a p5 595 as part of a large server consolidation. They are planning on using micropartitioning and Virtual IO to consolidate small machines. They used the rPerf numbers for AIX 5.3 to size their solutions. They discovered that their application is not yet certified on AIX 5.3, so they will have to use AIX 5.2. What changes should be made to their configuration?
B.Add more adapters
C.Increase both processors and adapters
D.Increase the number of processors by 20 - 30%
11. A customer has seven days of vmstat data on four p5 590 production LPARs of four processors each. The data shows that all four LPARs have periodic utilizations of 90-95% lasting several minutes in duration. However, the average utilizations of the four LPARs were between 15-30%. The vmstat data shows that the peak utilizations of each LPAR do not occur at the same time. Which of the following should be set up?
A.A shared pool with four capped LPARs
B.A shared pool with four uncapped LPARs
C.Four dedicated LPARs and use DLPAR to manage resources effectively
D.The server in SMP mode and use WLM to manage resources effectively
12. A customer is purchasing a p5 590 which was configured with 60 Amp line cords. They have just indicated that their large datacenter is already wired for 100 Amp power circuits in the location where the server will be installed. What would be the recommended action?
A.Use the 60 Amp line cords
B.Change the 100 Amp connector to a 60 Amp circuit
C.Submit an RPQ to order the p5 590 with 100 Amp power cords
D.Change the configuration and order the p5 590 with the 100 Amp power cords
13. A customer has just installed a p5 595 with four uncapped LPARs in a shared processor pool. The system and profile settings are still in their default states. One of the LPARs has an application that is consuming all of the available shared processor resources. Users of this application are complaining about response time. Which of the following changes to the slow LPAR would improve response time?
B.Reduce the weight
C.Renice the process
D.Increase the weight
14. A customer wants to use Virtual SCSI disks to boot multiple operating systems from the same disk. How will the volumes appear in the Virtual IO Server and how will the logical volumes appear in the partition?
A.The Virtual SCSI disks are defined as logical volumes in the Virtual IO Server. The logical volumes appear as real devices (hdisks) in the client partitions.
B.The Virtual IO adapters are connected to a virtual host bridge. On the Virtual IO Server they are vdisks, on the client partition, the exported disks are visible as virtual disks.
C.The Virtual SCSI disks are represented in the ODM as a bus device whose parent is sysplanar0. Logical volumes will be assigned to the Virtual IO Server and virtual disks, vdisks, in the client partition.
D.The Virtual IO adapters are represented as adapter devices with the virtual host bridge as their parent. On the Virtual IO Server they are vdisks attached to vscsi, on the client partition the exported disks are visible as virtual disks.
My Shopping Cart
- $ 99.00 x 1