High-End Disk Solutions for Open Systems Version 1
- Exam Number/Code : 000-206
- Exam Name : High-End Disk Solutions for Open Systems Version 1
- Questions and Answers : 120 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-206 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-206 Test Engine
Free 000-206 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for Certified Solution Designer 000-206 exam (High-End Disk Solutions for Open Systems Version 1). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-206 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-206 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-206 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-206 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-206 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-206 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-206 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-206 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-206 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-206 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-206 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the Certified Solution Designer 000-206 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-206 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-206 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-206 Exam. The 000-206 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-206 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-206 Exam will provide you with free 000-206 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-206 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your Certified Solution Designer exam and get your Certified Solution Designer Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-206 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-206 exam | 000-206 pdf exam | 000-206 braindumps | 000-206 study guides | 000-206 trainning materials | 000-206 simulations | 000-206 testing engine | 000-206 vce | 000-206 torrent | 000-206 dumps | free download 000-206 | 000-206 practice exam | 000-206 preparation files | 000-206 questions | 000-206 answers.
How to pass your 000-206 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-206 test,The safer.easier way to get Certified Solution Designer Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-206
Title : High-End Disk Solutions for Open Systems Version 1
1. A customer SAN environment has undergone significant growth over the past two years. They have also suffered a high turnover rate with administrative personnel. The customer has asked a storage specialist for help in documenting and understanding their changing SAN environment. The ability to make configuration changes to devices would be a plus.
Which tool should the storage specialist suggest?
B. TPC Basic Edition
C. IBM Tivoli NetView
D. Fabric Manager
2. A customer has requested an IBM System Storage DS8300 system for a new Exchange 2003 email solution to meet the following requirements: - 20% yearly growth - 25,000 mail boxes - approximately 50/50 mix of read/write operations The storage specialist has used Capacity Magic to calculate a base configuration of 46.7 TB raw capacity, 64 GB cache, and 24 ports for the DS8300. The storage specialist has been asked to model this configuration using the expected workload to verify that it is a viable solution. What is needed to start modeling?
A. 73 GB 15k rpm drives
B. the amount of IOPS per mail box
C. the number of servers running Exchange
D. the Jetstress tool to emulate the Exchange environment
3. The Business Partner technical specialist is called to check if the addition of host ports on an IBM System Storage DS8000 system has improved users' response times for an IBM System p server running SAP. How can the improvement be verified?
A. check the output of the vmstat command on AIX
B. check the performance reports via TotalStorage Productivity Center for Data
C. check the performance reports via TotalStorage Productivity Center for Disk
D. check the improvement through the TotalStorage Expert report
4. A customer using an IBM System Storage DS8300 is facing performance problems. After the analysis by the technical specialist, the diagnosis indicates that the cache hits may be improved by a cache upgrade. How can the system be monitored in order to check the benefits of the cache upgrade?
A. using the "vmstat" command on the AIX servers connected via SAN to the DS8300 system
B. looking at the number of I/O managed by the DS8300 system
C. reading the performance reports via TotalStorage Productivity Center for Disk
D. generating reports using the TotalStorage Expert
5. A customer has an IBM System Storage DS8100 and wants to reach the highest possible throughput in the back-end for a storage-pool-striped volume out of an extent pool with 8 ranks. Over how many device adapter pairs should a technical specialist spread the workload?
6. An IBM System Storage DS8300 is being installed at a global corporation's headquarter location. The storage must be available worldwide. A great deal of coordination is required to schedule this implementation across the corporation. Who is best positioned to fill the role of implementation resource coordinator?
A. IBM Service Support Representative
B. IBM Advanced Technical Support Representative
C. IBM Field Technical Support Representative
D. customer IT Manager
7. A company has acquired another company and is consolidating data centers. During the consolidation, half of the users of a business-critical application lost access. The users who maintained access experienced slow performance. What is the first action the SAN/storage administrator should take to determine the source of the problem?
A. review SAN configuration, connectivity, and zoning
B. review application parameters for contention or tuning problems
C. use internal disk monitoring tools to determine the problem source
D. check the disk parameters in the OS setup on the systems
8. A bank has requested proposals for a storage solution to upgrade their disaster recovery processes for their IBM System z, UNIX, and Microsoft Windows environment. The solution must simulate a multi-site environment and provide the customer the ability to evaluate Metro Mirror, Global Mirror, Global Mirror for z/OS, and FlashCopy. Floor space is limited. Which solution best meets the specified requirements?
A. two IBM System Storage DS8100 systems
B. one IBM System Storage DS8300 with LPAR
C. two IBM System Storage DS6800 systems in a single rack
D. one IBM System Storage DS6800
9. A customer wants to consolidate storage from four IBM System p servers and one large IBM System i server. The customer does not have a SAN installed. The customer will require approximately 4 TB for System p and 3 TB for System i. The customer states that performance and isolation of the System i system is most important. Capacity, multi-path access, and replication functions are important for the System p servers.
Which solution best satisfies the customer requirements?
A. IBM System Storage DS8100 with 300 GB drives for the System p, 73 GB/15k drives for System i, and advanced functions for System p capacity
B. IBM System Storage DS8300 with LPAR, 73 GB/15k drives for System i, and 300 GB drives and advanced functions for System p capacity
C. IBM System Storage DS6800 with direct attach, 73 GB/15k drives for System i performance, and 300 GB drives and advanced functions for System p
D. IBM System Storage DS6800 with LPAR, 146 GB/15k drives for System i, 500 GB FATA drives for System p
10. A customer recently installed new SAN with an IBM System Storage DS8300 and several open systems servers to address a need for storage consolidation and still provide good response time. They have asked the Business Partner technical representative for the most complete IBM product that would allow them to do performance reporting of the new SAN environment. What is the best solution?
A. Tivoli Storage Manager
B. Total Productivity Productivity Center for Disk
C. Total Productivity Center Basic Edition
D. Total Storage Productivity Center Standard Edition
11. What is one reason the customer should install IBM System Storage DS8000 Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology for the Call Home function?
A. to avoid using a more expensive dial-up modem
B. to load new licensed internal code
C. to achieve more efficient and faster problem resolution
D. to enable capacity on demand
12. A customer has requested an IBM System Storage DS8300 solution to meet the following requirements: - 20% yearly growth - 29,000 IOPS - approximately 50/50 mix of read/write operations - small (4 KB) data transfers The storage specialist has created a Disk Magic model in which each port is capable of approximately 2,900 to 3,100 IOPS. What is the minimum number of ports that should be configured on the DS8300 to handle the projected workload for the first year?
13. A customer has purchased three IBM System Storage DS8300 systems and would like to have their SAN and storage administrator trained. The customer is worried about having much of their staff out of the office at the same time attending courses. Which training alternative provides the necessary training with the least impact?
A. purchase the training CD for the disk subsystem and have the staff do self-paced training
B. have the IBM Service Support Representative perform the training
C. contact IBM Education Services for an onsite training class
D. send one person at a time to an IBM training session
14. A customer wants to collect performance data from a newly installed IBM System Storage DS8300 to determine if the system meets expected benchmarks using their application test data. Which tool best gathers the performance data?
A. IBM DS Storage Manager
B. IBM Tivoli Storage Resource Manager
C. IBM TotalStorage Productivity Center for Disk
D. IBM TotalStorage Productivity Center for Data