IBM System p Solution Sales
- Exam Number/Code : 000-229
- Exam Name : IBM System p Solution Sales
- Questions and Answers : 128 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-229 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-229 Test Engine
Free 000-229 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IBM certifications III 000-229 exam (IBM System p Solution Sales). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-229 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-229 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-229 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-229 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-229 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-229 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-229 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-229 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-229 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-229 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-229 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IBM certifications III 000-229 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-229 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-229 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-229 Exam. The 000-229 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-229 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-229 Exam will provide you with free 000-229 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-229 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IBM certifications III exam and get your IBM certifications III Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-229 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-229 exam | 000-229 pdf exam | 000-229 braindumps | 000-229 study guides | 000-229 trainning materials | 000-229 simulations | 000-229 testing engine | 000-229 vce | 000-229 torrent | 000-229 dumps | free download 000-229 | 000-229 practice exam | 000-229 preparation files | 000-229 questions | 000-229 answers.
How to pass your 000-229 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-229 test,The safer.easier way to get IBM certifications III Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-229
Title : IBM System p Solution Sales
1. A prospective customer sent a request for proposal for consolidating more than one dozen Windows NT servers. Which of the following is the first response the sales rep should make?
A.Prepare an IBM BladeCenter JS21 proposal.
B.Request a budget figure from the prospect.
C.Request a meeting with the decision-making group.
D.Deliver an IBM server consolidation excellence presentation.
2. A potential customer plans to use a System p5 server or servers for compute-intensive genetic research. Which of the following should be considered?
A.One or more System p5 575 servers
B.A cluster of System p5 550 servers
C.A network of IntelliStation POWER 185 units
D.A large network of System p5 185 servers
3. Which of the following describes the meaning of Customer Replaceable Unit (CRU)?
A.The customer is responsible for replacing selected components.
B.The customer is responsible for returning the server to IBM for replacement.
C.The customer is responsible for scheduling the service representative for repair.
D.The customer is responsible for taking the server into an IBM approved repair center.
4. A prospective customer with an existing complex environment is requesting a proposal for a Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM) data management solution. What should be the first step taken to validate the customer's project?
A.Perform a TSM benchmark.
C.Describe the TSM pricing model.
D.Survey customer's current environment.
5. A customer is considering replacement of their POWER4 server. They do not believe a replacement would be less costly than using a fully paid asset. Which of the following factors in POWER5 are relevant in convincing them otherwise?
A.Application costs, AIX 5L SWMA, and floor space
B.Power, cooling, 24 x 7 support, and application costs
C.AIX 5L administration, hardware maintenance, and Oracle costs
D.Floor space, power and cooling, AIX 5L SWMA, and hardware maintenance
6. Which of the following is an advantage of the HMC over the IVM?
A.The HMC uses the Hypervisor.
B.The HMC can manage multiple systems.
C.The HMC requires less system administration.
D.The HMC has a lower total cost of ownership (TCO).
7. A manufacturing customer has requested a quote on a specific System p server. The president of the company mentioned that a friend has the exact configuration running successfully in an automobile parts business. Which of the following should the sales rep do next?
A.Request to meet with all user departments.
B.Discuss the growth requirements with the prospect.
C.Discuss the application with the manufacturing prospect.
D.Contact the auto parts owner to discuss the configuration.
8. A manufacturing company has been acquiring used servers from multiple manufacturers to match platform application requirements added to their infrastructure. Which of the following will help this company consolidate their servers to a new System p5 solution?
A.Use the Virtualization Engine provisioning option to port the applications on AIX 5L or Linux on POWER.
B.Interrogate the application environment with LPAR Validation Tool (LVT) and put the dissimilar operating systems in separate LPARs.
C.Port all applications to Linux, and then use the AIX Toolbox for Linux to migrate each application to Linux on POWER.
D.Investigate the application environment to identify applications, operating system support, and hardware requirements.
9. A prospect would like to migrate and consolidate applications from Sun servers to a new System p enterprise server. The applications are growing and will double in needed capacity within one year. The prospect's budget will be significantly reduced next year. The current budget does NOT cover next year's capacity. Which of the following should the System p sales rep recommend?
A.Purchase a System p server large enough for future growth.
B.Use CPU and memory CoD options with activation costs next year.
C.Implement VIOS to reduce the number of required servers and lower software costs.
D.Utilize the excess hardware capacity required during conversion from Solaris to AIX 5L.
10. A customer in the travel industry has seen tremendous growth in their application which currently resides on a p5-550 server. They think they are nearing capacity. They are considering a replacement and are concerned with scalability. Which of the following models should the sales rep recommend?
A.16 core System p5 570
B.8 core System p5 550Q
C.8 core System p5 570 with 8 processors on demand
D.4 core System p5 570 with 12 processors on demand
11. A customer wants a UNIX solution and is considering HP and IBM. They have a number of applications and are considering virtualization. What should the System p specialist highlight to put IBM's virtualization strategy in a favorable position?
A.HP supports only hardware partitions with Itanium.
B.IBM can support more partitions per processor than HP.
C.HP virtualization strategy only supports HP-UX on PA-RISC.
D.HP-UX must reboot if you change memory size in a partition.
12. A customer currently has an 8-core p650 server that is nearing capacity. In the next three years, the transaction processing requirements will nearly double. Even though there is a limited budget, they need a new server now. Which of the following is the lowest-cost option that would satisfy the requirements?
A.System p5 510
B.System p5 560Q
C.System p5 550Q
D.System p5 570 Express
13. A System p sales representative has a meeting with the CIO of a telecommunications company. They have purchased several older RS/6000s in the past. This customer has an ample budget for purchases and is anxious to order additional servers. Which of the following is key for the IBM System p sales representative to identify?
B.The business problem
C.System p installations
D.The key decision-maker
14. A large company has several underutilized servers and is considering options to consolidate. This business has many large database severs, application servers, and a test and development environment. Which of the following directly impacts the financial justification for this plan?
A.Reduction in software licensing costs
B.Improved use of data center floor space
C.Increased performance of server workloads
D.Enhanced infrastructure cooling efficiency
My Shopping Cart
- $ 69.00 x 1