p5 and pseries technical sales support
- Exam Number/Code : 000-238
- Exam Name : p5 and pseries technical sales support
- Questions and Answers : 140 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-238 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-238 Test Engine
Free 000-238 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for eserver Certified Specialist 000-238 exam (p5 and pseries technical sales support). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-238 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-238 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-238 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-238 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-238 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-238 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-238 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-238 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-238 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-238 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-238 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the eserver Certified Specialist 000-238 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-238 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-238 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-238 Exam. The 000-238 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-238 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-238 Exam will provide you with free 000-238 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-238 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your eserver Certified Specialist exam and get your eserver Certified Specialist Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-238 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-238 exam | 000-238 pdf exam | 000-238 braindumps | 000-238 study guides | 000-238 trainning materials | 000-238 simulations | 000-238 testing engine | 000-238 vce | 000-238 torrent | 000-238 dumps | free download 000-238 | 000-238 practice exam | 000-238 preparation files | 000-238 questions | 000-238 answers.
How to pass your 000-238 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-238 test,The safer.easier way to get eserver Certified Specialist Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-238
Title : p5 and pseries technical sales support
1. The account team designed a p5-570 solution to strategically position the customer for future IBM announcements. The customer was dissatisfied upon implementing the solution. An AIX v5.1 partition was added to the requirements halfway through the solution design process and it was not considered in the final design. What should the pSeries technical specialist have done to prevent this situation?
A. Submitted an RPQ (Request for Quote) for AIX v5.1 support on a p5-570
B. Designed a p670 because it supports AIX 5.1 partitions
C. Initially designed a solution supporting AIX 5.1 partitions
D. Gained customer approval for the final design prior to ordering the system
2. A customer is putting together a high-performance computing cluster of p655 nodes. They need a total of 48 processors and want to get the best performance possible out of those systems. They are evaluating four options and have asked the pSeries technical specialist to recommend which one would provide the best performance based on total rPerf. Their workload may grow over time. Which of the following should the pSeries technical specialist recommend?
A. Twelve 4-way p655 nodes and add more as needed
B. Six 8-way p655 nodes and add more as needed
C. Six 4-way p655 nodes with four processors CoD on each node in case of growth
D. Three 8-way p655 nodes with eight processors CoD on each node in case of growth
3. After months of negotiations and several proposals, the customer indicates that they may be ready to purchase a pSeries system. Rather than quickly ordering the last configuration proposed, what is the most appropriate next step for a pSeries technical specialist to improve the chance of a successful project?
A. Obtain buy-in and feedback from the customer.
B. First ask the client executive if financing has been arranged.
C. Plan the installation and rollout schedule before ordering.
D. Confirm that any additional requirements are handled by others.
4. A customer is evaluating the purchase of a new p570 8-way Express to replace their current set of ten 2-way database and application servers that are more than five years old. In addition to savings potential in the areas of operating system and database charges, what other significant savings component should be highlighted?
A. Maintenance savings due to warranty on new machines
B. Reliability savings of using one machine versus ten
C. Financial savings due to cash outlays now versus later
D. Power savings even if the current power usage is unknown
5. A customer is debating whether to use Shared Ethernet versus Virtual Ethernet. Which of the following best describes a key difference between Shared and Virtual Ethernet?
A. Shared Ethernet runs on POWER4 systems
B. Virtual Ethernet runs on POWER4 systems
C. Shared Ethernet requires a Virtual I/O server and Advanced Power Virtualization
D. Virtual Ethernet requires a Virtual I/O server and Advanced Power Virtualization
6. Which of the following support dynamic LPAR?
A. AIX v5.1
B. AIX v4.3.3
C. SuSe Linux Enterprise Server 9 (SLES9)
D. SuSe Linux Enterprise Server 8 (SLES8)
7. What is a key advantage of the POWER5 technology over all other competitive offerings?
A. POWER5 supports multiple operating systems.
B. POWER5 supports more nodes in a clustered environment.
C. POWER5 hypervisor has significantly less overhead than hardware partitioning.
D. POWER5 has greater granularity of resources such as memory, processors and I/O.
8. A customer has two different applications, each requiring two processors. They are evaluating the following three alternatives:
1) Two p5-520s each with two processors and 4GB memory
2) One partitioned p5-550 with four processors and 8GB memory
3) One partitioned p5-570 with four processors and 8GB memory
All three solutions will work. However, when helping the customer decide which solution is best for their environment, the pSeries technical specialist should convey which of the following pieces of information?
A. Solutions 2 and 3 allow for processor and memory CoD; however, both solutions require an HMC.
B. Solutions 2 and 3 allow for sharing of physical resources when AIX 5.3 is implemented; however, both solutions require an HMC.
C. All three solutions allow for sharing of physical resources when AIX 5.3 is implemented; however, solutions 2 and 3 require an HMC.
D. All three solutions allow for processor and memory CoD; however, solutions 2 and 3 require an HMC.
9. A p5-570 8-way 32GB system has been proposed to a customer as a new test system with four LPARs. The current applications are certified on AIX 5.2 but not yet on AIX 5.3. The customer wants to understand the advantages and disadvantages of this solution versus a pair of 4-way p5-550s with 16GB each in testing their current applications. Which of the following points should the pSeries technical specialist highlight?
A. The p5-570 would save rack space over a pair of p5-550 servers.
B. The p5-570 allows for more CPU and memory resources to be dynamically allocated to any LPAR for performance testing.
C. The p5-570 can only be upgraded to 64GB of RAM without replacing memory.
D. The p5-570 supports advanced features such as Micro-Partitioning and Virtual I/O allowing more LPARs of the customer's applications with fewer processors and fewer I/O adapters.
10. A customer needs a very small AIX system to run their new application and is considering a 1-way p615. What key information should the pSeries technical specialist provide to the customer?
A. The 1-way p615 cannot be upgraded to a 2-way p615.
B. The 1-way p615 can be upgraded to a 2-way p615 should additional capacity be required.
C. The p615 can be upgraded to a POWER5-based processor.
D. The p615 is not a good solution, as it does not take advantage of the Advanced POWER Virtualization features.
11. A customer had been given a proposal for a p5-570 6-way 32GB system running in Full Partition mode. After review, the customer asked that the configuration be modified to enhance the reliability and availability of the solution. However, the customer does not want to pay for HACMP or additional machines. What change would be most likely to improve the reliability of the solution?
A. Add CUoD memory.
B. Provide CUoD processors.
C. Provide redundant disks on separate SCSI buses.
D. Add redundant power supplies in the p5-570 CEC (Central Electronics Complex).
12. Which of the following is a key advantage of AIX v5.3 over AIX v5.2?
A. Dynamic LPAR
C. Small Memory Real Mode
D. Capacity Upgrade on demand for memory
13. A customer is running Oracle on a Sun server and requires an upgrade to improve performance. What competitive issues are appropriate in positioning pSeries server performance versus Sun for this customer?
A. POWER5-based systems can run Oracle on version 8 of SuSe Linux while Sun systems cannot.
B. The pSeries systems require fewer processors to provide the same level of performance, reducing total cost of ownership.
C. POWER5-based systems can optionally be configured with a Virtual I/O server to reduce the number of IO adapters required.
D. A single pSeries system can be configured with multiple LPARs running Oracle RAC, improving availability without using separate systems.
14. Which of the following best describes Simultaneous Multi-threading (SMT)?
A. A POWER5 microprocessor feature that allocates two processors to each application
B. A Workload Manager feature that allows two processing threads to be executing on a single processor
C. An AIX v5.2 feature that allows two processing threads to be executing on a single processor concurrently
D. A POWER5 microprocessor feature that allows two processing threads to be executing on a single processor concurrently
My Shopping Cart
- $ 299.00 x 1