eserver p5 sales
- Exam Number/Code : 000-239
- Exam Name : eserver p5 sales
- Questions and Answers : 138 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-239 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-239 Test Engine
Free 000-239 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for Certified Specialist 000-239 exam (eserver p5 sales). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-239 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-239 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-239 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-239 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-239 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-239 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-239 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-239 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-239 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-239 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-239 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the Certified Specialist 000-239 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-239 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-239 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-239 Exam. The 000-239 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-239 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-239 Exam will provide you with free 000-239 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-239 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your Certified Specialist exam and get your Certified Specialist Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-239 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-239 exam | 000-239 pdf exam | 000-239 braindumps | 000-239 study guides | 000-239 trainning materials | 000-239 simulations | 000-239 testing engine | 000-239 vce | 000-239 torrent | 000-239 dumps | free download 000-239 | 000-239 practice exam | 000-239 preparation files | 000-239 questions | 000-239 answers.
How to pass your 000-239 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-239 test,The safer.easier way to get Certified Specialist Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-239
Title : Eserver P5 Sales
1. A vending machine company will be running an Oracle database. This customer is on a path of expansion via acquisition. Which system would offer them the most cost-efficient environment with highest flexibility for future growth?
A. p5-550 4-way running Oracle in SMP mode
B. p5-570 8-way running Oracle in a 4-way LPAR with 4 inactive CUoD processors
C. Eight p5-520 2-way running Oracle in cluster using CSM
D. Two clustered p5-550 2-way's running Oracle 9i RAC
2. A customer would like to migrate and consolidate applications from old Sun servers to new eServer p5 servers. The applications are growing and expected to double in needed capacity next year. The customer would like to purchase the solution now because their budget will be greatly reduced next year. However, they do not have enough budget to cover the solution for next year's capacity. What should an eServer p5 Sales Specialist recommend?
A. A system to address the complete capacity requirements but smooth payments via an IGF lease
B. CPU and memory CUoD options so the customer can use the budget now with only activation costs next year
C. Smaller eServer p5 servers with SMT, increasing utilization while mitigating future capacity concerns
D. That the customer purchase as many eServer p5 servers as their current budget will allow, thereby reducing stress on next year's budget
3. A manufacturing company has 12 large workloads and four small workloads and would like to run them on a p5-570 with eight dedicated LPARs and the other four workloads in a shared pool. Which of the following is most important to articulate to the customer?
A. eServer p5 LPARs with AIX 5L V5.2 can share multiple I/O adapters.
B. eServer p5 logical partitioning requires a dedicated Hardware Management Console.
C. eServer p5 LPARs have the granularity to balance each of the 16 workloads.
D. All LPARs can share one network connection with Dynamic LPAR capability in AIX 5L v5.2.
4. Which of the following enables improved performance on the eServer p5?
A. Low-k Dielectric and SOI technology
B. Six floating point operations per second
C. The ability to create a partition from a single processor
D. 205 GB memory transfer on a system with a single memory card
5. A distribution company has rapidly changing demands on their infrastructure. What features of the Virtualization Engine will help their infrastructure be as flexible as their business demands?
A. DLPAR, .NET compatibility, VLAN
B. Micro-Partitioning, Containers, Virtual storage
C. Simultaneous multi-threading, Micro-partitioning, VLAN
D. Micro-partitioning, VLAN, Virtual storage
6. An existing pSeries customer is concerned with their CPU and memory utilization for a database application. What features in the p5 architecture would address this problem?
A. Micro-partitioning, Hypervisor, and Virtual storage
B. CUoD, Hypervisor, and FFDC
C. Partition Manager, SMP, and Virtualization Engine
D. Micro-partitioning, CUoD, and SMT
7. A manufacturing firm has a number of very small UNIX and Linux servers. Which of the following IBM offerings would allow the firm to consolidate the systems on a single server and achieve maximum utilization?
8. Which of the following technologies is designed to reduce outages and facilitate problem determination by identifying failing components in real-time?
A. Redundant Bit Steering
B. Light Path Diagnostic
C. First Failure Data Capture
D. Dynamic Processor Deallocation
9. A customer needs to be in production 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The greatest concerns are the reliability and availability of the system. Which of the following is the most appropriate topic to discuss?
A. Workload Manager software which allows load balancing over multiple partitions
B. SMT which allows for higher reliability through better processor utilization
C. Hypervisor which provides dynamic partitioning failover allowing improved up-time
D. Dynamic firmware updates which allow for patches to be applied while the system remains in production
10. Which customer scenario would be the best candidate for Virtual Storage Server in an eServer p5 environment?
A. Customer is moving existing web servers from four Sun 280s to four IBM p5-520s
B. Customer is consolidating two large databases currently running on p670s
C. Customer is moving their payroll application from an S85 to a p5-570
D. Customer is consolidating several application servers, currently running on 1-way B80s, to a p5-550 with several LPARs
11. A Web retailer wants to move a backend database application from their current HP server to an eServer p5 server. Which of the following industry standard benchmarks should be used to determine the appropriate eServer p5 model for their environment?
12. A customer is centralizing their Fibre Channel disk systems and their Tape Libraries. Which of the following solutions will reduce their expenses and simplify the administration?
13. Application requirements are major decision criteria in determining if AIX or Linux should be the operating system on eServer p5 servers. If a customer has a key requirement on a specific application, which of the following points need to be understood in operating system selection?
A. Open Source code only runs on Linux, an Open Source operating system.
B. If the application is written in JAVA, the logical choice is AIX because JAVA is optimized with the SDK on AIX.
C. If an application is compiled to a specific operating environment, (Linux on POWER or AIX) it must run on that environment.
D. If the application is enabled on Linux on Intel systems, it will run on Linux on POWER and not AIX.
14. A bicycle manufacturing company has several legacy applications on separate servers running their back office and production management. They are interested in consolidating their application environment to decrease complexities and improve operational costs. Which solution would be the best option to meet the customer's needs?
A. Business Intelligence solution
B. Enterprise Resource Planning solution
C. Customer Relationship Management solution
D. Workload Manager coupled with Migration Factory services
My Shopping Cart
- $ 199.00 x 1