Test 258 Web Svcs Dev Rational App Dev for WS Sftwr V6.0.x
- Exam Number/Code : 000-258
- Exam Name : Test 258 Web Svcs Dev Rational App Dev for WS Sftwr V6.0.x
- Questions and Answers : 108 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-258 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-258 Test Engine
Free 000-258 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IBM certifications I 000-258 exam (Test 258 Web Svcs Dev Rational App Dev for WS Sftwr V6.0.x). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-258 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-258 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-258 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-258 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-258 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-258 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-258 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-258 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-258 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-258 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-258 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IBM certifications I 000-258 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-258 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-258 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-258 Exam. The 000-258 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-258 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-258 Exam will provide you with free 000-258 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-258 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IBM certifications I exam and get your IBM certifications I Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-258 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-258 exam | 000-258 pdf exam | 000-258 braindumps | 000-258 study guides | 000-258 trainning materials | 000-258 simulations | 000-258 testing engine | 000-258 vce | 000-258 torrent | 000-258 dumps | free download 000-258 | 000-258 practice exam | 000-258 preparation files | 000-258 questions | 000-258 answers.
How to pass your 000-258 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-258 test,The safer.easier way to get IBM certifications I Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-258
Title : Test 258 Web Svcs Dev Rational App Dev for WS Sftwr V6.0.x
1. A Web services solution developer is asked to add JAX-RPC Handlers to an existing Web service. Where should the JAX-RPC handler classes be located at deployment time?
A. In the jax-rpc-handlers.jar file
B. In the J2EE module that defines the Web service
C. In the Web module defined as router project
D. In the WEB-INF/handlers or META-INF/handlers directory depending on the Web service implementation type
2. If a WSDL operation requires a parameter of type xsd:date, which kind of content assistant does the Web Service Explorer provide to help the user fill in the request form (Actions pane)?
A. In-line typing support using Ctrl + space as in a Java source editor
B. A small calendar to pick up a correct date
C. A date format reminder (e.g. YYYY/MM/DD) on top of the date field in the form
D. It automatically sets the field to the current date.
3. What does the WS-Security specification recommend to prevent replay attacks on Web services?
A. Requiring the password field with username token authentication
B. Usage of XML Encryption for the messages
C. Rejection of the username token when either the nonce or creation timestamp is missing
D. Two way SSL to authenticate both the server and the client
4. To improve interoperability, the WS-I Basic Profile mandates which two styles/encodings?
5. Which binding style and encoding type is used for the NewOperation in the following WSDL document:
A. Document literal
B. Document literal wrapped
C. RPC encoded
D. RPC literal
6. Which two can be used to categorize a business entity that the service is associated with, when registering a Web service to a UDDI registry using Web Services Explorer?
A. North American Industry Classification System (NAICS)
B. Dun & Bradstreet D-U-N-S
C. United Nations Standard Products and Services Code (UNSPSC)
D. Industry and Specialization (Product/Service)
E. Quality of Service (QoS) and Support for WS-I
7. A developer uses the wizard to create a new Web service. When attempting to execute the new service, an error occurs:
"SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Client; msg=No Deserializer found"
Which steps should the developer take?
A. Check the "Map to WSDL XSD" preference. Re-create the Web service implementation, adding "xsi:type" properties to the elements that caused errors.
B. Check the "Enable element-based mapping" preference. Re-create the Web service, selecting "Edit and use a customized mapping" and specify an appropriate serializer.
C. Check the "Enable element-based mapping" preference. Re-create the Web service implementation, adding "xsi:type" properties to the elements that caused errors.
D. Check the "Map to WSDL XSD" preference. Re-create the Web service, specifying an appropriate serializer for each of the elements that caused errors.
8. A developer has defined the SearchRequest type as follow in the WSDL:
Using the Rational Application Developer Web service wizard, how will the customerIdList element be generated when the "Generate Java from WSDL using the no wrapped array style for WebSphere v6" option is selected?
A. private com.test.CustomerIdList customerIdList;
B. private com.test.CustomerIdList id;
C. private java.lang.String customerIdList;
D. private java.lang.String id;
9. Which file must be modified to add a Web service reference to a J2EE 1.4 application client?
10. If a Web service implementation is based on a session EJB, where is the WSDL file in the Enterprise Archive (EAR) file located?
A. In the /META-INF directory of the ejb-jar file
B. In the /META-INF/wsdl directory of the ejb-jar file
C. In the /wsdl directory of the ejb-jar file
D. In the Web module defining the endpoint servlet
11. If a Web service is needed which must access a stored procedure or SQL statement, what is the appropriate type of web service that must be created?
A. An entity Enterprise Java Bean (EJB) Web service
B. A Document Access Definition Extension (DADX) Web service
C. An Structured Query Language (SQL) Web service
D. A user-defined function (UDF) Web service
12. Once a managed Web service client has obtained a Service reference, it may perform the actual service invocation using:
A. a generated Stub for that service or a dynamic service proxy.
B. a generated Stub for that service, a dynamic service proxy or a DII (Dynamic Invocation Interface).
C. a generated Stub for that service.
D. a dynamic service proxy, a DII (Dynamic Invocation Interface) or a direct java method invocation if the service implementation appears to be local.
13. A developer creates a Java client in the Java Project 'JavaClient' for the Web service WSDL called 'MyService.wsdl'. When selecting to test a Java client using "Web services Sample JSP's" Rational Application Developer will:
A. prompt you for a Dynamic Web project and then build the required JSP's inside it.
B. build all the required JSP artifacts inside the Java Project 'JavaClient' where the java proxy resides.
C. create a Dynamic Web project called 'JavaClientSample' and then build the required JSP's inside it.
D. build the test client JSP's inside Web services Explorer.
14. IBM Rational Application Developer provides which two ways for an application developer to specify the parts of the message that have to be signed in the request generator configuration to achieve integrity and confidentiality?
A. Predefined keywords
D. Security Token
My Shopping Cart
- $ 99.00 x 1