Test 284, IBM Wbs. DataPower SOA Appliances, Fimware v3.6.0
- Exam Number/Code : 000-284
- Exam Name : Test 284, IBM Wbs. DataPower SOA Appliances, Fimware v3.6.0
- Questions and Answers : 74 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-284 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-284 Test Engine
Free 000-284 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IBM certifications II 000-284 exam (Test 284, IBM Wbs. DataPower SOA Appliances, Fimware v3.6.0). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-284 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-284 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-284 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-284 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-284 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-284 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-284 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-284 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-284 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-284 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-284 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IBM certifications II 000-284 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-284 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-284 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-284 Exam. The 000-284 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-284 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-284 Exam will provide you with free 000-284 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-284 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IBM certifications II exam and get your IBM certifications II Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-284 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-284 exam | 000-284 pdf exam | 000-284 braindumps | 000-284 study guides | 000-284 trainning materials | 000-284 simulations | 000-284 testing engine | 000-284 vce | 000-284 torrent | 000-284 dumps | free download 000-284 | 000-284 practice exam | 000-284 preparation files | 000-284 questions | 000-284 answers.
How to pass your 000-284 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-284 test,The safer.easier way to get IBM certifications II Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-284
Title : Test 284, IBM Wbs. DataPower SOA Appliances, Fimware v3.6.0
1. What is supported by the Front-Side Protocol Handler?
2. An XSL Proxy is configured in loopback mode with a single request rule containing a 'validate' step followed by an 'identity transform' (xform store://identity.xsl) where the input context of the transform is set to INPUT. If a message is sent via HTTP POST to this XSL Proxy that correctly conforms to the XML Schema referenced in the 'validate' step, what will be returned to the requestor as the response document?
A. A copy of the request document
B. An empty response document
C. A W3C XML Schema conformance document
D. A schema profile document
3. Which statement is NOT true about the Multi-Protocol Gateway service?
A. The Multi-Protocol Gateway can process both DIME and MIME SOAP Attachments.
B. The SLM Action can be used in a Multi-Protocol Gateway Policy.
C. The Multi-Protocol Gateway supports "Synchronous to WS-Addressing" bridging in both directions ("Synchronous to WS-Addressing" and "WS-Addressing to Synchronous").
D. The Multi-Protocol Gateway's "Loopback Mode" can be used with both synchronous and asynchronous protocols.
4. A company receives requests to their SOA applications via SOAP documents digitally signed using WS-Security. They have a requirement to perform message integrity actions on incoming requests. They have created a WS-Proxy Service using a WSDL describing the application, and have received copies of the public X.509 keys of the intended clients. How can they implement this message integrity requirement?
A. No action required, Digital Signatures are automatically verified in a WS-Proxy
B. Create a Validation Credential Object using the Clients X.509 Private Key, and assign this to a Verify action on the Default Response Rule Policy
C. Create a Validation Credential Object using the Clients X.509 Private Key, and assign this to a Verify action on the Default Request Rule Policy
D. Create a Validation Credential Object using the Clients Public X.509 Certificate, and assign this to a Verify action on the Default Response Rule Policy
E. Create a Validation Credential Object using the Clients Public X.509 Certificate, and assign this to a Verify action on the Default Request Rule Policy
5. A company requires syncpoint on each message extracted from a Request Queue. The Message is processed via HTTP by a backend system. If the DataPower device does not successfully process the message, it should not be removed from the Request Queue. They have created a Multi-Protocol Gateway Service which uses an MQ Front Side Handler and a MQ Queue Manager to facilitate this. How can they implement syncpoint?
A. The DataPower device utilizes an MQ Client, syncpoint cannot be implemented
B. The DataPower device utilizes an MQ Client, syncpoint is implemented by default
C. Set the Queue Manager objects Units Of Work property to 1
D. Create two Queue Manager objects, assign the Request Queue to one Queue Manager and the Reply Queue to the other then add them both to a single MQ Queue Manager Group
E. Set the Queue Manager objects Total Connection Limit property to 1
6. A company is attempting to consolidate the XML processing requirements of multiple applications. One issue is that the URLs being used to fetch the XML documents for transformation contain an old application and servlet identifier. These must be replaced with a new consolidated application value of abc. Which technique will change a URL such as http://uri1/uri2/uri3, to http://uri1/abc ?
A. A URL-Rewrite Action with a type of header-rewrite
B. A URL-Rewrite Action with a type of host-body
C. A URL-Rewrite Rule with a type of absolute-rewrite
D. A URL-Rewrite Rule with a type of content-type
7. You have created an XSL Proxy in Proxy Mode, with a static backend. You have a client to server StylePolicy Rule which executes an XSL Transformation on an XML Document that is submitted as part of a POST Request. The results from the static backend server will be in HTML.
However when you execute an HTTP Post operation in the form of:
POST /someURL HTTP/1.1
User-Agent: curl/7.15.4 (i586-pc-mingw32msvc) libcurl/7.15.4 OpenSSL/0.9.7e zlib/1.2.2
you see the following message in the log:
http://192.168.1.35:2063/someURL: Content type of non-xml (application/x-www-form-urlencoded) means selected stylepolicy is not executed.
What will correct this and execute the StylePolicy?
A. Add an HTTP Header of Content-Type: text/xml to the client request
B. Add an HTTP Header of Content-Type: text/html to the client request
C. Add an HTTP Header injection, Direction = Front, Header = Content-Type, Value = text/html
D. Add an HTTP Header injection, Direction = Back, Header = Content-Type, Value = text/xml
8. A company requires the transformation of a CSV (comma-separated values) file into an XML Format. They have provided an FFD (Flat File Descriptor) file and an XSL File that references the FFD for this capability. An XML Firewall, in Loopback mode, has been created for this process. How should this FFD be used to perform the CSV to XML Transformation?
A. Add a Transformation Action of type XFORMBIN to the Client to Server Rule, and specify the FFD file
B. Add a Transformation Action of type XFORMBIN to the Client to Server Rule, and specify the XSL file
C. Add a Transformation Action of type XFORM to the Server to Client Rule, and specify the FFD file
D. Add a Transformation Action of type XFORM to the Server to Client Rule, and specify the XSL file
E. Add a Transformation Action of type XFORMBIN to the Both Directions Rule, and specify the FFD file
9. A company is supporting an SOA application which receives SOAP Messages over HTTPS. They are required to enrich these messages with data contained within a DB2 Database Table. How can they access this data to provide this capability?
A. Create a service which uses an SQL Front End Protocol Handler to identity the Database, Username, Password, Source ID, Host, Port, and SQL required to extract the necessary data. Specify an Output Context that can be used in a subsequent StylePolicy Action.
B. Create a service which uses an SQL Backend URL in the form sql:// /static/SELECT%20*%20FROM%20TableName. Specify an Output Context that can be used in a subsequent StylePolicy Action.
C. Create a service which uses a DB2 Data Source; specify the Database, Username, Password, Source ID, Host, Port, and SQL required to extract the necessary data. Specify an Output Context that can be used in a subsequent StylePolicy Action.
D. Use an SQL Data Source and an SQL Action in a StylePolicy Rule which specifies the SQL Data Source. An SQL statement is required to extract the necessary data. Specify an output context that can be used in a subsequent StylePolicy Action.
10. Which DataPower object is required to be configured and active to perform a PUT on a queue using the backend of a Multi Protocol Gateway service on an XI50 using the dpmq:// url syntax?
A. DataPower MQ Host
B. DataPower MQ Queue Manager and DataPower MQ queues
C. DataPower MQ Queue Manager
D. DataPower MQ Gateway
11. When a Multi-Protocol Gateway service is bridging a message to any asynchronous Backside protocol (such as WebSphere MQ, WebSphere JMS, or Tibco EMS), which Multi-Protocol Gateway property that applies to all transactions can determine how long the Multi-Protocol Gateway will wait for a response message from the Backside Protocol before the Multi-Protocol Gateway gives up and fails the transaction?
A. The "Timeout" value associated with the Multi-Protocol Gateway's XML Manager User Agent settings
B. The 'QueryTimeout=' query parameter on a dynamic Backend URL
C. The "Front Side Timeout" parameter of the Multi-Protocol Gateway
D. The "Back Side Timeout" parameter of the Multi-Protocol Gateway
12. A company is using an XSL Proxy in Proxy mode to fetch and transform XML Documents from an HTTP Server. The XSL, feeValue.xsl, contains the following document function which GETs an XML Document using the HTTPS Protocol:
You enter http://192.168.1.35:2063/empty.xml into a Browser to execute this Proxy Policy and see the following messages in the log:
xslproxy (myXSLProxy): document function error while executing local:///feeValue.xsl: Internal Error Connecting To https://192.168.1.101/fee.xml
Cannot establish SSL credentials
How should proper execution of the document function be enabled?
A. Use https://192.168.1.35:2063/empty.xml, not http://192.168.1.35:2063/empty.xml in Browser Request
B. Assign a Two-Way SSL Proxy Profile to XSL Proxys SSL Server Crypto Profile
C. Use 'https://192.168.1.101' as the Back End Server Address on the XSL Proxy
D. Create a Trusted Servers SSL Crypto Profile and assign it to the XSL Proxys SSL Client Crypto Profile
E. Create a Client Credentials Crypto Profile and use it in the User Agent assigned to the XSL Proxys XML Manager
13. A company has developed an XML Firewall to respond to HTTP requests with a binary document, stock.csv, contained in the local: directory of an application domain. The Request Type of the Firewall has been set to Pass-Thru and the Response Type has been set to Non-XML.
The following Style Policy Rule has been configured:
--- request 'returnBinary_Rule_0' [up] matching matchAll --- results INPUT
--- response 'returnBinary_Rule_1' [up] matching matchAll --- fetch local:///stock.csv OUTPUT
Requests are failing with the following messages in the log:
xmlfirewall (returnBinary): response returnBinary_Rule_1 #1 fetch: 'from local:///stock.csv stored in OUTPUT' failed: illegal character 'S' at offset 0 of local:///stock.csv
What must be done to correctly return the binary document?
A. Change the Firewall Response Type to Pass Thru
B. Change the Firewall Request Type to Non-XML
C. Change the Fetch Action Output Type to xml
D. Change the Fetch Action Output Type to binary
E. Move the Fetch Action to the Request Rule and the Results Action to the Response Rule
14. What is the correct configuration to perform FTP PUT into an FTP server using the backend of a Multi Protocol Gateway service?
A. Create and configure the FTP front side handler
B. Configure the backend URL using the FTP protocol
C. Create and configure an NFS object
D. Protocol negotiation is automatic, only a valid host:port is necessary