Test289, IBM WebSphere DataPower SOA Appln. Firmware V3.6.1
- Exam Number/Code : 000-289
- Exam Name : Test289, IBM WebSphere DataPower SOA Appln. Firmware V3.6.1
- Questions and Answers : 76 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-289 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-289 Test Engine
Free 000-289 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IBM certifications I 000-289 exam (Test289, IBM WebSphere DataPower SOA Appln. Firmware V3.6.1). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-289 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-289 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-289 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-289 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-289 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-289 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-289 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-289 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-289 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-289 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-289 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IBM certifications I 000-289 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-289 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-289 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-289 Exam. The 000-289 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-289 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-289 Exam will provide you with free 000-289 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-289 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IBM certifications I exam and get your IBM certifications I Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-289 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-289 exam | 000-289 pdf exam | 000-289 braindumps | 000-289 study guides | 000-289 trainning materials | 000-289 simulations | 000-289 testing engine | 000-289 vce | 000-289 torrent | 000-289 dumps | free download 000-289 | 000-289 practice exam | 000-289 preparation files | 000-289 questions | 000-289 answers.
How to pass your 000-289 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-289 test,The safer.easier way to get IBM certifications I Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-289
Title : Test289, IBM WebSphere DataPower SOA Appln. Firmware V3.6.1
1. A company has been testing an XML Firewall using the MultiStep Probe. What will the xport Capture feature of the Probe provide?
A. An export of Input data to the Firewall.
B. An export of the XML Firewall configuration.
C. An export of the XML Firewall configuration and an export of all transactions currently available in the probe. Input data to the Firewall will be, in most cases, extracted and stored in the local: directory.
D. An export of the XML Firewall configuration and an export of all transactions currently available in the probe. Input data to the Firewall will be, in most cases, extracted and stored in the temporary: directory.
E. An export of the XML Firewall configuration and an export of all transactions currently available in the probe. Input data to the Firewall may be, in most cases, extracted from the INPUT context of the request transactions.
2. A DataPower service is configured to communicate with a backend application server via HTTP on TCP Port 80. The device's System Logs indicate that the service cannot connect to the backend application server (Unable to establish backside connection). What tool should be used to verify connectivity to the backend application server?
A. MultiStep Probe
B. TCP Connection Test
C. Packet Capture
D. Ping Remote
3. How are WebGUI users authenticated and authorized when using RBM (Role Based Management)?
A. The user identity is extracted from the login request. The identity is authenticated with a local or remote source. Once authenticated, the identity is mapped to an Access Profile.
B. The user identity is extracted from the login request. The identity is authenticated with a source only local to the appliance. Once authenticated, the identity is mapped to an Access Profile.
C. The user identity is extracted from the login request. The associated AAA policy is used to authenticate and select the appropriate access policies.
D. The associated AAA policy is used to extract the user identity and authenticate the user. Once authenticated, the identity is mapped to an Access Profile.
4. A company is having problems with their production WS-Proxy. SOAP requests are being sent to a back end Web service, where they fail schema validation. The WS-Proxy is deployed in its own domain on a shared SOA appliance, and the administrator of that domain only has access to that domain. The administrator suspects that a transparent network proxy is mangling incoming requests, but the SOA appliance is being blamed for the application behaving incorrectly. The development team has given the administrator a copy of the SOAP request which the Web service client is sending to the appliance.
How could the administrator simply demonstrate that the appliance is not at fault?
A. Submit the SOAP request using cURL from a different machine to the Web service client, connecting directly to the DataPower Appliance and bypassing the proxy.
B. Use the probe to view the incoming SOAP request and compare it to the SOAP request supplied by the development team.
C. Use the CP connection test facility to confirm that the Network Proxy is in the TCP connection path.
D. Paste the SOAP request into the end a Test Message facility to submit the Web service request locally.
E. Collect a packet capture on the SOA appliance to view the incoming SOAP request and compare it to the SOAP request supplied by the development team.
5. What is the proper format for Access Policies contained within an RBM (Role Based Management) Group definition?
6. Which three statements are true about the product's network Packet Capture troubleshooting facility?
A. Packet Capture files are stored on the device's 'temporary:' directory.
B. Packet Captures must be started from the 'default' Application Domain.
C. Packet Capture works by placing the specified Ethernet interface in Promiscuous Mode, thereby capturing all traffic appearing on the Ethernet segment to which the interface is attached.
D. A Packet Capture runs until the 'Maximum Duration' time has expired and keeps the last "Maximum Size" kilobytes of capture data.
E. The device's Packet Capture files are in 'pcap' format and are readable by any 'pcap' compliant application, such as 'tcpdump' or 'ethereal/wireshark'.
F. Clicking the "Stop Packet Capture" button causes the packet capture to terminate immediately and the capture data is discarded.
7. A consultant is engaged with an existing customer for a project that requires the deployment of 4 new XS40s to an existing pool of 5 XI50s. The customer is using basic security functionality, so the sales team offered the XS40s to close the deal. In order to keep all the devices in sync with the implementation, the customer provides a domain configuration export from one of the existing XI50s. After importing the domain to one of the new XS40s, the error log shows the information in the exhibit.
Why did this happen?
A. Configurations from XI50s are never portable to the XS40s.
B. The error report was a legacy from the original device and can be ignored.
C. The configuration provided for the XS40 is using exclusive XI50 features.
D. A Queue Manager object must be configured in the Default Domain.
8. A company is using an XSL Proxy in Proxy mode to fetch and transform XML Documents from an HTTP Server. The XSL, feeValue.xsl, contains the following document function which GETs an XML Document using the HTTPS Protocol:
You enter http://192.168.1.35:2063/empty.xml into a Browser to execute this Proxy Policy and see the following messages in the log:
xslproxy (myXSLProxy): document function error while executing local:///feeValue.xsl: Internal Error Connecting To https://192.168.1.101/fee.xml
Cannot establish SSL credentials
How should proper execution of the document function be enabled?
A. Use https://192.168.1.35:2063/empty.xml, not http://192.168.1.35:2063/empty.xml in Browser Request
B. Assign a Two-Way SSL Proxy Profile to XSL Proxy SSL Server Crypto Profile
C. Use 'https://192.168.1.101' as the Back End Server Address on the XSL Proxy
D. Create a Trusted Servers SSL Crypto Profile and assign it to the XSL Proxy SSL Client Crypto Profile
E. Create a Client Credentials Crypto Profile and use it in the User Agent assigned to the XSL Proxy XML Manager
9. After configuring an XML Firewall with inbound SOAP traffic and XML outbound traffic, the system log shows the information in the exhibit. What does the log analysis show?
A. The inbound traffic is valid XML but invalid SOAP.
B. The outbound traffic is valid XML but invalid SOAP.
C. The outbound traffic is invalid XML and invalid SOAP.
D. The inbound traffic is invalid XML and invalid SOAP.
10. Which set of statements is true if the appliance is to act as an SSL client, client authentication is required and only a specific set of cipher suites are to be indicated in the client_hello SSL message?
A. The service is configured as an SSL client. The Crypto Profile contains a client credential and the CIPHER field is set to the supported cipher suites.
B. The service is configured as an SSL client. The Crypto Profile contains a trusted server and the CIPHER field is set to the supported cipher suites.
C. The service is configured as an SSL server. The CIPHER field is set to the supported cipher suites. The Crypto Profile contains a trusted server.
D. The service is configured as an SSL server. The Crypto Profile contains a client credential. The service object definition specifies its supported cipher suites in the CIPHER field.
11. You have created an XSL Proxy in Proxy Mode, with a static backend. You have a client to server StylePolicy Rule which executes an XSL Transformation on an XML Document that is submitted as part of a POST Request. The results from the static backend server will be in HTML.
However when you execute an HTTP Post operation in the form of:
POST /someURL HTTP/1.1
User-Agent: curl/7.15.4 (i586-pc-mingw32msvc) libcurl/7.15.4 OpenSSL/0.9.7e zlib/1.2.2
you see the following message in the log:
http://192.168.1.35:2063/someURL: Content type of non-xml (application/x-www-form-urlencoded) means selected stylepolicy is not executed.
What will correct this and execute the StylePolicy?
A. Add an HTTP Header of ontent-Type: text/xml to the client request
B. Add an HTTP Header of ontent-Type: text/html to the client request
C. Add an HTTP Header injection, Direction = Front, Header = Content-Type, Value = text/html
D. Add an HTTP Header injection, Direction = Back, Header = Content-Type, Value = text/xml
12. The MultiStep Probe allows for the display of local and global variables. Given the following StylePolicy Rule:
--- request 'setVariables_Rule_0' [up] matching matchAll ---
setvar INPUT var://local/variable A
fetch local:///fee.soap feeSOAP
setvar INPUT var://context/myContext/variable B
xform INPUT local:///getRequestResponseVariables.xsl tempvar4
xform feeSOAP local:///getRequestResponseVariables.xsl OUTPUT
--- response 'setVariables_Rule_1' [up] matching matchAll ---
xform INPUT local:///getRequestResponseVariables.xsl OUTPUT
Which statement is true regarding the two setvar commands?
A. var://local/variable is a local variable that is only available in the INPUT context of the request side rule. var://context/myContext/variable is a named context variable that is accessible from any context in the request or response side rules.
B. var://local/variable is a local variable that is only available in the INPUT context of the request side rule. var://context/myContext/variable is a named context variable that is accessible from any context and in any transaction subsequently processed by the device.
C. var://local/variable is a local variable that is only available in the INPUT context in the request or response side rules. var://context/myContext/variable is a named context variable that is accessible from any context in any transaction subsequently processed by the device.
D. var://local/variable is a local variable that is only available in the INPUT context in the request side rule. var://context/myContext/variable is a named context variable that is accessible from any context in any transaction subsequently processed by the device via a Service defined within the current domain.
E. var://local/variable is a local variable that is only available in the INPUT context in the request side rule. var://context/myContext/variable is a named context var.
13. An XSL Proxy is configured in loopback mode with a single request rule containing a 'validate' step followed by an 'identity transform' (xform store://identity.xsl) where the input context of the transform is set to INPUT. If a message is sent via HTTP POST to this XSL Proxy that correctly conforms to the XML Schema referenced in the 'validate' step, what will be returned to the requestor as the response document?
A. A copy of the request document
B. An empty response document
C. A W3C XML Schema conformance document
D. A schema profile document
14. A company is attempting to consolidate the XML processing requirements of multiple applications. One issue is that the URLs being used to fetch the XML documents for transformation contain an old application and servlet identifier. These must be replaced with a new consolidated application value of bc
Which technique will change a URL such as http://uri1/uri2/uri3, to http://uri1/abc ?
A. A URL-Rewrite Action with a type of eader-rewrite
B. A URL-Rewrite Action with a type of ost-body
C. A URL-Rewrite Rule with a type of bsolute-rewrite
D. A URL-Rewrite Rule with a type of ontent-type
My Shopping Cart
- $ 99.00 x 1