ibm websphere interchange server v4 and toolset deployment
- Exam Number/Code : 000-293
- Exam Name : ibm websphere interchange server v4 and toolset deployment
- Questions and Answers : 122 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-293 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-293 Test Engine
Free 000-293 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IBM certifications III 000-293 exam (ibm websphere interchange server v4 and toolset deployment). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-293 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-293 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-293 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-293 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-293 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-293 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-293 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-293 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-293 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-293 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-293 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IBM certifications III 000-293 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-293 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-293 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-293 Exam. The 000-293 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-293 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-293 Exam will provide you with free 000-293 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-293 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IBM certifications III exam and get your IBM certifications III Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-293 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-293 exam | 000-293 pdf exam | 000-293 braindumps | 000-293 study guides | 000-293 trainning materials | 000-293 simulations | 000-293 testing engine | 000-293 vce | 000-293 torrent | 000-293 dumps | free download 000-293 | 000-293 practice exam | 000-293 preparation files | 000-293 questions | 000-293 answers.
How to pass your 000-293 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-293 test,The safer.easier way to get IBM certifications III Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-293
Title : IBM websphere interchange server v4 and toolset deployment
1. Which one of the following is the proper way to create an instance of the DataHandler when using the Server Access Interface?
A. Set the MIME Type variable in the access client. Create an attribute in the MO_Server_DataHandler meta-object with the same name as the supported MIME type. Provide the name of the MIME type's associated child meta-object as the attribute's type. This child meta-object uses the ClassName attribute to create an instance of the DataHandler.
B. Implement the createHandler method in the access client, passing in the className argument. The createHandler method creates an instance of the DataHandler directly from the access client, according to the value of the className argument that was passed in.
C. Set the MIME type and BOPrefix in the access client. Create an attribute in the MO_Server_DataHandler meta-object with the same name as the supported BOPrefix and MIME type. The BOPrefix is combined with the MIME type to form the key of the meta-object. Provide the name of the BOPrefix and MIME type's associated child meta-object as the attribute's type. This child meta-object uses the ClassName attribute to create an instance of the DataHandler.
D. Implement the createHandler method in the access client, passing in the MIMEType argument. Create an attribute in the MO_Server_DataHandler meta-object with the same name as the supported MIME type. The createHandler method uses the MIME type to locate the attribute in the MO_Server_DataHandler. Provide the name of the MIME type's associated child meta-object as the attribute's type. This child meta-object uses the ClassName attribute to create an instance of the DataHandler.
2. An error occurs during the execution of a scenario. The WebSphere InterChange Server rolls back the scenario, executing the compensation for each sub-transactional step. What is the lowest transaction level of the collaboration that should be used?
A. Best Effort
B. Minimal Effort
3. When running repos_copy from the command line, the following error is encountered, even though the WebSphere InterChange Server is on the same machine and is active :
org.omg.CORBA.NO_IMPLEMENT: Could not locate the following object: repository id : IDL:IdlStubs/IEngine:1.0 object name : CROSSWORLDS minor code: 0 completed: No The server CROSSWORLDS is probably not running
Which of the following actions will MOST quickly resolve this problem?
A. Restart the Object Request Broker and then start up the WebSphere InterChange Server.
B. Restart WebSphere MQ and the Object Request Broker.
C. Reboot the machine and start the WebSphere InterChange Server.
D. Change the Object Request Broker port from 14000 to 14010, start the Object Request Broker and restart the WebSphere InterChange Server.
4. There are various ways to shut down the WebSphere InterChange Server in a UNIX environment from a command line. Which of the following is the LEAST recommended by the WebSphere Business Integration documentation?
A. kill -9
D. ics_manager -stopgraceful
5. Which of the following method calls from a collaboration will directly cause an email to be sent?
6. An event is triggered from an adapter that uses WebSphere MQ as its transport mechanism. The WebSphere InterChange Server shuts down immediately while the event is still in the middle of collaboration processing, and collaboration compensation is turned off. Which of the following will happen to the triggered event?
A. The event will fail in the collaboration and can be resubmitted from the Flow Manager.
B. The event will be lost and needs to be resent from the source application.
C. The event will be recovered at the next WebSphere InterChange Server startup and will be processed at the point in the collaboration it left off.
D. The event will be recovered and reprocessed from the beginning of the collaboration upon the WebSphere InterChange Server startup.
7. Which of the following methods are NOT recommended for adding a shortcut to a User Project, for an integration component that was just created?
A. Dependency Tree wizard
B. Dragging-and-dropping components
D. Update Project wizard
8. A customer uses a common payroll object model to represent their payroll business process data. Every corporate application follows the same common payroll object model. The corporate payroll applications are all MQ enabled, using WebSphere MQ as their API to integrate with outside applications. They wish to distribute the payroll data from their corporate payroll applications to their 50 divisional offices. Each divisional office has their unique payroll application and primary keys. Which of the following approaches and designs should be recommended for the WebSphere InterChange Server business objects?
A. Create 2 business objects. A common payroll business object, one business object that is a superset of all the fields from each of the unique divisional office payroll applications.
B. Create 3 business objects. A common payroll business object, a generic business object, and one business object that is a superset of all the fields from each of the unique divisional payroll applications.
C. Create 51 business objects. A common payroll business object, and 50 business objects, one for each unique divisional payroll application. A separate generic object is not required because the common payroll business object can be bound to the source port in the collaboration template.
D. Create 52 business objects. A common payroll business object, 50 application specific business objects, one for each unique divisional payroll application, and a generic object. A generic object is required to comply with the generic object model that the WebSphere InterChange Server uses. Collaborations use generic business objects.
9. A system administrator wants to improve the performance of a multi-threaded adapter. By adjusting the AgentConnections adapter configuration parameter, the administrator is specifying which of the following?
A. The number of sessions opened to an application.
B. The number of IIOP threads/channels opened for request transport between the agent and controller.
C. The number of queues allocated for the communication between the agent and controller.
D. The number of slave processes to instantiate in the CAP (Connector Agent Parallelism) processing environment.
10. During the design phase of a project, it was determined that there can be a very high volume of events in the WebSphere InterChange Server's WIP tables at a given time. Which of the following can be done to help distribute the database load?
A. The WebSphere InterChange Server database services cannot be distributed across multiple DBMS because there is a restriction that the WebSphere InterChange Server uses that ensures that the database servers remain on the same physical database server.
B. Partition the WebSphere InterChange Servers Repository service onto a separate DBMS Server.
C. Partition the WebSphere InterChange Servers Event Management and Transaction services onto a separate DBMS Server.
D. Create a separate, full database schema install, with the same exact name for each database service.
11. A WebSphere InterChange Server needs to be restarted. After the WebSphere InterChange Server is restarted and ready, the system is connected through the system manager. However, the status of all of the adapter controllers is paused. Which of the following is the MOST probable cause?
A. Because the Object Request Broker was not restarted, the adapters were unable to register themselves.
B. Because WebSphere MQ was not restarted, the adapters were unable to obtain a connection to the queues and so the controllers are stopped.
C. It is always necessary to restart the adapter controllers upon a restart of the WebSphere InterChange Server.
D. The WebSphere InterChange Server is unable to start up all of the server components, so the adapters will not start.
12. An Object Discovery Agent is most useful when:
A. Creating generic business objects.
B. Creating application specific business objects.
C. Requirements specifying that an adapter agent be capable of being restarted remotely, or upon system failure.
D. Creating business logic for a collaboration template.
13. The WebSphere InterChange Server fails to start and gives the following error:
"Error 11135:Activation of collaboration
Which of the following actions will allow the WebSphere Business Integration administrator to restart the WebSphere InterChange Server, so the administrator can resolve the problem?
A. Clear the WIP tables and restart the server.
B. Shut Down the collaboration which will clear the deadlocks.
C. Add a line DEADLOCK_DETECTOR_CHECK=false to the COLLABORATION section in the WebSphere InterChange Server configuration file and restart the server.
D. Add a line DEADLOCK_RESOLVER=true to the SERVER section in the WebSphere InterChange Server configuration file and restart the server.
14. A WebSphere InterChange Server administrator is having a memory problem compiling a map deployed on a WebSphere InterChange Server running on a UNIX machine. Which of the following Java parameters should be increased to successfully compile the map?
A. The stack size
B. The minimum heap size
C. The maximum heap size
D. The native stack size
My Shopping Cart
- $ 99.00 x 1