test296,ibm websphere mq v5.3 solution design
- Exam Number/Code : 000-296
- Exam Name : test296,ibm websphere mq v5.3 solution design
- Questions and Answers : 123 Q&As
- Update Time: 2014-11-11
$ 119.00$ 49.00
- 000-296 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-296 Test Engine
Free 000-296 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for Certified Solution Designer 000-296 exam (test296,ibm websphere mq v5.3 solution design). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-296 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-296 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-296 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-296 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-296 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-296 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-296 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-296 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-296 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-296 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-296 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the Certified Solution Designer 000-296 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-296 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-296 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-296 Exam. The 000-296 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-296 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-296 Exam will provide you with free 000-296 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-296 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your Certified Solution Designer exam and get your Certified Solution Designer Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-296 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-296 exam | 000-296 pdf exam | 000-296 braindumps | 000-296 study guides | 000-296 trainning materials | 000-296 simulations | 000-296 testing engine | 000-296 vce | 000-296 torrent | 000-296 dumps | free download 000-296 | 000-296 practice exam | 000-296 preparation files | 000-296 questions | 000-296 answers.
How to pass your 000-296 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-296 test,The safer.easier way to get Certified Solution Designer Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-296
Title : Test296,ibm websphere mq v5.3 solution design
1. Which of the following considerations are MOST important for deploying a WebSphere MQ server in preference to a WebSphere MQ client?
A. If applications update MQ resources and database resources
B. If local application performance is critical
C. If reliable delivery is required
D. If the application machine is resource constrained
E. If the application must be able to run independently of the network
2. A large financial institute wants to use WebSphere MQ clients which will connect to a single queue manager in a local LAN attached server. The desktop workstations and server are running Windows 2000. This configuration will be replicated to several hundred branch offices, each with 30 to 50 workstations. The customer wants to achieve a level of security for accessing applications by user class and has defined three user classes. It is imperative that minimum administrative data and processes reside on the desktop workstation. In addition, none of the end users will be granted mqm or administrative group authority.
Which of the following alternatives BEST satisfies this environment?
A. Define an MQI client channel for each class of user on the workstation and setMQ_USER_ID and MQ_PASSWORD specific to the user class
B. Implement a security exit on the client to enforce user class and pass MQ_USER_ID and MQ_PASSWORD to the server
C. Define SVRCONN channel on the server with a MCAUSER specification for each of the three user classes
D. Set the desired user ID in the inetd .conf file associated with the TCP/IP listener on the server
3. In a WebSphere MQ clustered environment, message affinities exist for a particular queue manager. Which option on the MQOPEN will guarantee that all messages put to a queue specifying the same object handle are sent to the same queue manager, irrespective of the default cluster workload balancing exit's usual round robin behavior?
4. An architect has designed an AIX application that will update WebSphere MQ queues and a DB2 database within a single unit of work, using WebSphere MQ as the transaction manager. The architect wishes to be sure that all possible recovery options are covered within the application in the case of a failure of the transaction.
In which of the following circumstances should the architect prepare additional manual recovery procedures?
A. If the application crashes within the unit of work before the MQCMIT
B. If the database crashes within the unit of work before the MQCMIT
C. If the database crashed during the MQCMIT, before the database indicates that it is prepared to commit
D. If the database crashed during the MQCMIT after the database indicates it is prepared to commit
5. After the acquisition of another company an enterprise needs to move a series of existing WebSphere MQ applications to the newly acquired group of distributed UNIX queue managers.
Which of the following methods are MOST appropriate for loading the new WebSphere MQ object definitions to the remote queue managers?
A. Enter the definitions using RUNMQSC at each remote queue manager
B. Send the definitions in a text file to each remote queue manager and issue RUNMQSC on each queue manager with the file redirected as input
C. Create the definitions as series of PCF commands and send them to SYSTEM.ADMIN.COMMAND.QUEUE on the remote queue managers
D. Take a full backup of one of the existing queue managers, and restore that backup to each new queue manager.
E. Use the MAKEDEF command to accomplish this
6. An application requires to implement a form of workload management. Although feasible "push" workload management does not particularly suit the requirements. Which of the following WebSphere MQ features can be described as enabling pull workload management?
A. Cluster queues
B. Shared queues
C. Workload Management Exit
D. Message Channel Agent
7. Certkiller .com is developing a messaging architecture using the WebSphere MQ API to interface with IMS on a z/OS host. Which of the following techniques is MOST appropriate to transfer data to an IMS application that is WebSphere MQ enabled?
A. Use the WebSphere MQ IMS bridge function
B. Use WebSphere MQ triggering to start IMS transactions
C. Have the WebSphere MQ application insert the IMS transaction code in the input message
D. Write an applet to transfer data from the message queue to an IMS input dataset
8. On Windows and UNIX platforms, which process should be used to take a full backup of a WebSphere MQ V5.3 queue manager's data?
A. Take down the queue manager, then use operating system functions to back up the queue manager's data structures and log files
B. Take down the queue manager, then use operating system functions to back up the queue manager's data structures
C. Run bkupqmgr from a command line, specifying the queue manager name and the name of the directory where the backup is to be created
D. Use operating system functions to back up the queue manager's data structures and log files.
9. Which of the following is a feature of using local queues with QSGDISP(SHARED) instead of QSGDISP(QMGR) on a z/OS queue manager?
A. Messages greater than 63KB are supported
B. Segmented messages are supported
C. Messages are available to other queue managers in the queue sharing group
D. The same message can be retrieved simultaneously from several queue managers
10. An application has been developed to take advantage of the WebSphere MQ shared queue feature. One of the application queue is shared between two z/OS LPARs. As a result of a new requirement, another application now requires that the messages on this queue become available to a cluster. Which of the following actions is MOST appropriate to recommend?
A. Change the queue such that it is only a clustered queue
B. Change the queue such that it is both a shared and a clustered queue
C. Copy all messages from the shared queue to a clustered queue
D. Advise that the two WebSphere MQ features are incompatible
11. An enterprise uses WebSphere MQ to connect 60 branch offices and 10 regional offices to a central CICS transaction server. The branch offices all run HP-UX systems using TCP/IP to connect to the central host. The regional offices all run iSeries systems and connect via SN A. There are 20 new CICS business functions.
How many new WebSphere MQ application queue should be defined on the central host?
12. A large enterprise, running on a group of z/OS machines, wishes to produce and maintain a central configuration repository for WebSphere MQ from which reports can be produced and information generated about the structure of the system.
Which of the following methods is MOST appropriate for gathering the data for this repository?
A. Enable CONFIGEV and redefine SYSTEM.ADMIN.CONFIG.EVENT as a remote queue on each queue manager, pointing to a single local event queue
B. Run the SAVEQMGR program and combine the various reports into a single file
C. Write a PCF program that issues INQUIRE commands and run it on each queue manager, sending the results to a central queue
D. Write an application program that issues MQINQ calls and run it on each queue manager, sending the results to a single queue
13. An enterprise is concerned about maintaining the confidentiality of their data, from the time it is placed on one computer until it is retrieved from another. What is the BEST method for assuring this point-to point data security in a WebSphere MQ environment?
A. Use SSL to encrypt the data
B. Use channel exits to encrypt the data
C. Use API exits to encrypt the data
D. Include data encryption algorithms in both sending and receiving applications
14. Certkiller .com is creating a backup and recovery plan for a WebSphere MQ application to be implemented on a z/OS system.
Which of the following is a disadvantage of a full backup?
A. A full backup requires dual logging
B. A full backup requires more DASD space than a fuzzy backup
C. A full backup page set cannot be used to recover if the logs are damaged or lost
D. A full backup requires a queue manager shutdown