ibm websphere bus.integ.message broker v5.system admin
- Exam Number/Code : 000-298
- Exam Name : ibm websphere bus.integ.message broker v5.system admin
- Questions and Answers : 154 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-298 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-298 Test Engine
Free 000-298 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IBM certifications I 000-298 exam (ibm websphere bus.integ.message broker v5.system admin). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-298 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-298 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-298 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-298 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-298 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-298 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-298 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-298 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-298 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-298 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-298 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IBM certifications I 000-298 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-298 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-298 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-298 Exam. The 000-298 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-298 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-298 Exam will provide you with free 000-298 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-298 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IBM certifications I exam and get your IBM certifications I Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-298 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-298 exam | 000-298 pdf exam | 000-298 braindumps | 000-298 study guides | 000-298 trainning materials | 000-298 simulations | 000-298 testing engine | 000-298 vce | 000-298 torrent | 000-298 dumps | free download 000-298 | 000-298 practice exam | 000-298 preparation files | 000-298 questions | 000-298 answers.
How to pass your 000-298 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-298 test,The safer.easier way to get IBM certifications I Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-298
Title : IBM websphere bus.integ.message broker v5.system admin
1. Which of the following actions will confirm that the first deployment of a message set to a broker has been successful?
A. Alerts view
B. Event log editor
C. mqsibrowse command
D. Broker topology editor
2. Which of the following statements are true when planning to add brokers to a broker domain?
A. The Administrator id on Windows cannot be used.
B. The mqm group is created automatically during the install.
C. The DataSourceUserID must be a member of the local mqbrkrs group.
D. The user id used in the install is used to create the Broker databases.
E. The user id used to create the Broker must have Administrator authority.
3. A successful Message Broker implementation can be determined by which of the following?
A. The broker's database is successfully registered.
B. The Configuration Manager and broker service are started.
C. A message is successfully transformed and routed to a broker's output queue.
D. The mqsilist command reports the existence of a Configuration Manager and a Broker.
4. In order to deploy a complete multicast configuration to a broker, an administrator will need to deploy the broker's configuration and:
A. A BAR file.
B. The topic hierarchy.
C. The pub/sub topology.
D. The list of execution groups.
5. Which of the following statements is true about migrating V2.1 components to V5?
A. The Configuration Manager and message repositories are deleted.
B. The broker domain topology and assignments cannot be preserved.
C. All brokers to be migrated are deleted from the V2.1 topology.
D. The V2.1 software is uninstalled without selecting the "including data" checkbox.
6. For a successful V5 installation on Windows, which of the following MUST be performed before creating a broker?
A. The Queue Manager must be started.
B. Connection to the Configuration Manager must be performed.
C. The broker's userid must be a member of the Administrators group.
D. The broker's data source id must be a member of the mqbrkrs group.
7. Which of the following MUST be running locally when using a User Name Server?
A. The broker
B. The Queue Manager
C. The DB2 UDB server
D. The Configuration Manager
8. Which of the following statements is valid about the Broker Archive Editor?
A. Message flows can be added that contain errors.
B. Message flows can be added that do not contain an input node.
C. Server and server configuration properties can be edited and updated.
D. It is used to edit and update configurable properties of the physical broker.
E. It is used to add or remove message flows and message sets to or from the bar file.
9. Which of the following statements is true about the supported operating system environments for the WebSphere Business Integration Message Broker?
A. A broker cannot run on all supported operating systems.
B. The IBM Agent Controller runs on all supported operating systems.
C. A User Name Server cannot run on all supported operating systems.
D. The WebSphere Business Integration Message Broker Toolkit is supported on Windows NT.
10. In the Message Brokers Toolkit, which of the following object types can be deployed using a broker archive file?
C. Message flows
D. Broker Properties
11. Which of the following utilities, provided with the Message Brokers Toolkit, will enable the user to set up a simple configuration without performing manual steps on the command line?
A. Cheat Sheet
B. Getting Started Wizard
C. Create a Domain Connection
D. Creating the runtime resources wizard
12. A company has a team of five developers for WebSphere Business Integration Message Broker V5. Each developer has access to a version control system which follows an optimistic versioning scheme. Which of the following tasks CANNOT be performed using the Optimistic model?
A. File Locks
13. Which of the following statements is true when invoking the mqsimigratemsgsets command for V5?
A. This command must be invoked for each mrp file.
B. The workbench must be running when you invoke this command.
C. The file extension for the message sets to be imported must be mrp.
D. One project is created for all mrp files imported from the same directory.
14. When migrating all components from V2.1 to V5, which of the following steps MUST be performed in the V2.1 Control Center?
A. Check in all resources.
B. Export all from the Workspace.
C. Remove all Broker assignments.
D. Delete all brokers from the Topology View.