IBM WebSphere Integration Developer V6.1
- Exam Number/Code : 000-316
- Exam Name : IBM WebSphere Integration Developer V6.1
- Questions and Answers : 114 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-316 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-316 Test Engine
Free 000-316 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IBM certifications I 000-316 exam (IBM WebSphere Integration Developer V6.1). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-316 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-316 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-316 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-316 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-316 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-316 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-316 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-316 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-316 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-316 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-316 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IBM certifications I 000-316 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-316 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-316 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-316 Exam. The 000-316 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-316 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-316 Exam will provide you with free 000-316 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-316 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IBM certifications I exam and get your IBM certifications I Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-316 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-316 exam | 000-316 pdf exam | 000-316 braindumps | 000-316 study guides | 000-316 trainning materials | 000-316 simulations | 000-316 testing engine | 000-316 vce | 000-316 torrent | 000-316 dumps | free download 000-316 | 000-316 practice exam | 000-316 preparation files | 000-316 questions | 000-316 answers.
How to pass your 000-316 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-316 test,The safer.easier way to get IBM certifications I Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-316
Title : IBM WebSphere Integration Developer V6.1
1. The process shown in the Exhibit returns the value of a global variable "number" to the client.
The variable is initialized by an assign activity with 0. Snippet1 and Snippet2 each increase the value of "number" by 1. Snippet3 in the event handler increases "number" by 10. Each wait activity waits for 30 seconds. During execution of the first wait activity an event is sent to the processes' event handler.
Which type of result can the client expect?
A. An exception is thrown back to the client.
B. The message is ignored. The process returns 2.
C. The message is stored and processed as soon as the event handler's scope is started. The process returns 12.
D. The process hangs with a deadlock as the message is processed immediately and blocks the variable "number" until the scope of the event handler is started. This variable "number" is required by Snippet1 for write access.
2. In which situation is a failed event generated in case of a runtime exception in the called component?
A. A business process calls a one way service asynchronously.
B. A business process calls a request/response service asynchronously.
C. A one-way business process is initiated by the Business Flow Manager API client.
D. A request/response business process is initiated by the Business Flow Manager API client.
3. In a mediation flow, the call out Response node's fail terminal is not wired and an unmodeled fault is received. What is the expected behavior of the mediation flow?
A. A mediation runtime exception will occur.
B. A mediation business exception will occur.
C. A mediation configuration exception will occur.
D. Since the fail terminal is not wired, the mediation flow stops execution without raising any exception.
4. Given the selector in the Exhibit, which statement is true regarding the selector and its configuration?
A. The selector configuration is incorrect because Component4 is not referenced.
B. The selector configuration is correct and Component1 will be invoked on April 27, 2008.
C. The selector configuration is incorrect because Component3 is used incorrectly in the component schedule.
D. The selector configuration is correct and Component1, Component2, Component3, and Component4 must all have the same interface.
5. A business rule applies a graduated discount rate based on an input customer's total purchases over the past year. How should the business rule be implemented?
A. As a rule set
B. As a rule group
C. As a decision table
D. As a business rule bean
6. An integration developer wants to restrict who can start a business process when using the BusinessFlowManager API to start the process. What is one way this can be accomplished?
A. Restrict the role BPEAPIUser on the ProcessContainer application to the designated group.
B. Add a human task assigned to the designated group of potential starters on the Administration tab of the processes properties.
C. Add a human task assigned to the designated group of potential starters on the Authorization tab of the respective receive activity.
D. Put a standalone invocation task assigned to the designated group of potential starters in front of the process in the assembly editor.
7. Which two conditions must be met in a cyclic flow within a business process?
A. There must be at least one cycle.
B. Only one activity is executed at a time.
C. Activities with more than one incoming link must have a join condition.
D. There must be exactly one start activity (that is one activity directly enclosed in the cyclic flow with no incoming link.)
8. Why would an integration developer select the "Requires Own" option on a BPEL activity?
A. To force a retry of the current activity in case of an error
B. To force a retry of the previous activities in case of an error
C. To prevent a retry of the current activity in case of an error
D. To prevent a retry of the previous activities in case of an error
9. How does the business process in the Exhibit behave?
A. The process finishes successfully.
B. The process hangs after the evaluation of the first case condition and cannot complete.
C. The process is invalid because the choice activity does not have an otherwise condition and cannot be deployed.
D. During process execution an exception is thrown after the invoke activity because the otherwise clause is missing.
10. Why would an integration developer uncheck the "Enable persistence and queries of business relevant data" flag on a BPEL activity in a long-running business process?
A. To prevent emission of CEI events
B. To prevent emission of audit log events
C. To improve performance by avoiding activity related data to be persisted to the database
D. To prevent monitoring of activity related business data with the BPC Observer application
11. Which statement is always true about generating predefined events from monitorable component elements?
A. They are stored in the Event database.
B. They are Web Service requests via SOAP/HTTP.
C. They are consumed by WebSphere Business Monitor.
D. They are based on the Common Base Event specification.
12. An integration developer needs to access an HTTP SOAP header in a mediation flow. How should an XPath expression begin so it can access the HTTP SOAP header?
13. An insurance company is building a state machine for accident claims processing. Before a claim can be paid, an accident investigator must sign off on any filed claims. If an investigator rejects a claim, the claim should be returned to the agent that filed the claim for further processing. Which statements describe an approach that should be considered?
A. Create states called Claim and Investigate. Transition from Investigate to Claim when a claim is rejected.
B. Create states called Claim, Investigate, and Reclaim. Transition from Investigate to Reclaim when a claim is rejected.
C. Create states called Claim and Investigate. Transition from Investigate to Terminate when a claim is rejected. Restart the state machine on a rejection and return to Claim.
D. Create a state called Process. Transition to a human task called Investigate for the investigator. Transition from the human task to Final state. Restart the state machine on a rejection and return to Process.
14. After some initialization, a long running business process needs further input from the client. The process should only wait for a certain period of time. If that time has passed without further user input, default processing should start. Which BPEL construct can most effectively handle this situation?
A. Receive choice with a timeout element
B. Receive activity with a parallel wait activity
C. Receive choice with a subsequent wait activity
D. Receive activity with expiration properties defined
My Shopping Cart
- $ 99.00 x 1