WebSphere Application Server V5.0, Multiplatform Administration
- Exam Number/Code : 000-341
- Exam Name : WebSphere Application Server V5.0, Multiplatform Administration
- Questions and Answers : 100 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-341 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-341 Test Engine
Free 000-341 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for Certified Advanced System Administrator 000-341 exam (WebSphere Application Server V5.0, Multiplatform Administration). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-341 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-341 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-341 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-341 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-341 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-341 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-341 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-341 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-341 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-341 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-341 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the Certified Advanced System Administrator 000-341 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-341 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-341 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-341 Exam. The 000-341 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-341 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-341 Exam will provide you with free 000-341 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-341 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your Certified Advanced System Administrator exam and get your Certified Advanced System Administrator Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-341 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-341 exam | 000-341 pdf exam | 000-341 braindumps | 000-341 study guides | 000-341 trainning materials | 000-341 simulations | 000-341 testing engine | 000-341 vce | 000-341 torrent | 000-341 dumps | free download 000-341 | 000-341 practice exam | 000-341 preparation files | 000-341 questions | 000-341 answers.
How to pass your 000-341 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-341 test,The safer.easier way to get Certified Advanced System Administrator Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-341
Title : WebSphere Application Server V5.0, Multiplatform Administration
1. Upon monitoring an application it is found that the passivation and activation counters for EJBs are extremely high. What is the BEST change to be made to the server configuration to improve EJB subsystem performance?
A. Increase the JVM heap size
B. Increase the EJB cache size
C. Increase the EJB cache cleanup interval
D. Increase the maximum ORB service connector cache size
2. What should an administrator guarantee too ensure that the following command performs as expected when run on the deployment manager node? backupConfig cellBackup-nostop
A. All application code must be present on the deployment manager node.
B. No configuration changes should be made while the command executes.
C. The command should be preceded by a syncNode Command from the deployment manager node.
D. The file cellBackup does not already exist.
3. What is affected in a topology which splits the Web and EJB containers so that they run in separate application servers, each in a different machine?
A. The elimination of network latency due to JVM optimizations
B. The elimination of a single point of failure
C. Performance improvement due to greater number of inter-process calls
D. Increased maintenance costs due to additional machines
15. In a Network Deployment environment, what are the consequences of a node agent failure?
A. Application server cannot be started, using the admin console, until the node agent is restarted.
B. The local configuration may not broadcast changes to the mater configuration.
C. The deployment manager??s file transfer service is made unavailable to all node agents in the cell.
D. The administrative console is made unavailable.
E. The local configuration may not reflect the master configuration.
4. An enterprise application has an execution profile where 50% of the HTTP requests hit the EJB layer. Which pair of application server settings best fit this application profile?
|. Maximum web container thread pool size =25
||. Maximum web container thread pool size = 50
|||. Maximum ORB service thread pool size = 25
|V. Maximum ORB service thread pool size = 50
V. Maximum EJB cache size = 25
V|. Maximum EJB cache size = 50
A. | and |V
B. | and |||
C. || and |||
D. || and V
E. ||| and V|
5. When federating a node into a cell how would an administrator add an application installed on that node into the cell?
A. Use the addNode utility without the ?��CincludeApps option and install the application on the node.
B. Use the addNode utility without the ?��CsyncNode option and copy the application binaries to the node.
C. Use the addNode utility with the ?��CincludeApps options and configure the synchronization options on Admin Console.
D. Use the addNode utility with the ?��CsyncNode option and copy the application binaries to the node.
6. An application server is closing HTTP connections prematurely. Assuming that MaxKepAliveConnections is already set at 90% of the maximum number of threads in the Web container thread pool, what Web container setting should be modified to improve this situation?
A. Set the MaxKeepAliveRequests property to a sufficient value.
B. Set the MaxKeepAliveConnections property to a sufficient value.
C. Increase the Web container thread pool maximum size.
D. Increase the ORB service thread pool maximum size.
7. In a typical Web application request/response information flow, which WebSphere Application Server V5.0 component can initially encrypt the request?
A. Web container??s embedded HTTP server
B. Web server plug-in
C. EJS Server
D. Web browser
E. Application server
8. In which topologies would an administrator configure the use of LTPA (Lightweight Third Party Authentication) with the Local OS user registry?
A. Single node configured with multiple application servers.
B. A configuration in which multiple authentication mechanisms are used for a security domain.
C. Distributed environment which shares a domain user registry.
D. Multiple nodes configured with multiple clusters.
9. Which of the following manual tasks may need to be carried out before distributing plugin-cfg.xml to web server machines?
A. Edit plugin-cfg.xml Virtual Host names to coincide with the virtual host names defined within the corresponding web server.
B. Edit plugin-cfg.xml absolute file paths to reflect the web server?? local filesystem.
C. Generate the keyring and stashfile if using SSL between the plug-in and application servers.
D. Update the domain suffix for each virtual host in plugin-cfg.xml.
10. Concurrent access to HttpSession objects is possible in a certain application. The BEST approach for the system administrator to make this behavior safe involves:
A. Checking the ???Allow serial access??�� session management property for the installed enterprise application.
B. Checking the ???Allow serial access??�� session management property for the application server on which the application is installed.
C. Checking the ???Allow overflow??�� session management property for the installed enterprise application.
D. Having the developer mark all application methods that access the session as synchronized.
11. A high volume application in a clustered environment uses only local sessions. Occasionally a request having session affinity is routed to an alternative application server. This happens even when the application server with affinity does not fail. What is the most likely contributing factor?
A. The session time-out value is set too high
B. The session cache size is configured to be too small.
C. The web container thread pool for the application is too small on each server.
D. It is the nature of session affinity with local only sessions.
12. During a stress test on an application, it was found that there was a large number of prepared statement discards associated with one Datasource. All other metrics were within expected range. The BEST way to increase performance of this application is to make what change to the Datasource properties?
A. Increase the statement cache size.
B. Increase the minimum connections.
C. Increase the maximum connections.
D. Change the purge policy to ???Entire Pool??��.
13. A Web application is suspected to have a (concurrent access) synchronization problem. Which PMI modules should be monitored to try and isolate the performance problem?
A. Dynamic cache
B. J2C connectors
C. Web applications
D. JVM runtime
E. Web container thread pools
14. What would be the practical considerations for creating multiple smaller application servers each running one different web application rather than a single large application server for an application architecture?
A. The aggregated plug-in config file will contain less complex URIs.
B. Multiple smaller servers provide better application isolation.
C. There will be a decrease in response time due to interprocess RMI/IIOP calls.
D. Multiple smaller servers eliminate single points of failure.
My Shopping Cart
- $ 199.00 x 1