iseries system administration v5r2
- Exam Number/Code : 000-355
- Exam Name : iseries system administration v5r2
- Questions and Answers : 110 Q&As
- Update Time: 2014-11-11
$ 119.00$ 49.00
- 000-355 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-355 Test Engine
Free 000-355 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for DB2 000-355 exam (iseries system administration v5r2). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-355 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-355 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-355 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-355 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-355 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-355 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-355 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-355 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-355 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-355 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-355 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the DB2 000-355 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-355 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-355 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-355 Exam. The 000-355 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-355 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-355 Exam will provide you with free 000-355 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-355 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your DB2 exam and get your DB2 Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-355 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-355 exam | 000-355 pdf exam | 000-355 braindumps | 000-355 study guides | 000-355 trainning materials | 000-355 simulations | 000-355 testing engine | 000-355 vce | 000-355 torrent | 000-355 dumps | free download 000-355 | 000-355 practice exam | 000-355 preparation files | 000-355 questions | 000-355 answers.
How to pass your 000-355 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-355 test,The safer.easier way to get DB2 Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-355
Title : DB2 Iseries system administration v5r2
1. Which of the following can be adjusted daily by a scheduled job to maximize interactive or bath throughput?
A. Memory pools.
B. QACTJOB system value.
C. Auxiliary storage pools.
D. QMAXACTLVL system value.
2. On an iSeries running V5R2, which fo the following authorities needs to be removed from an object to ensure that the object owner cannot delete it?
A. Object alter authority.
B. Object existence authority.
C. Object Management authority.
D. Object operational authority.
3. Using the example below, what is the cumulative PTF level of the system?
Display PTF status.
Product ID.............. 5722999
IPL source............... ## MACH#B
elease of base option ........V5R1M0.LOO.
Opt ID Status Action.
TL02134 Temporarily applied None.
TL02071 Permanently applied None.
TL01226 Superseded None.
RE01066 Permanently Applied None.
QLL2924 Permanently Applied None.
MF29379 Permanently Applied None.
MF29287 Permanently Applied None.
4. Users are reporting long response time delays in transactions that previously would run with sunscald response. The system administrator knows these transactions are RPG IV-SQL based programs. Which of the following would be the first set in determining the problems.
A. Use Management Central to start a job monitor for system and select the SQL submonitor display.
B. Use iSeries Navigator, SQL Performance Monitor to conllect and analyze the SQL performance of the jobs.
C. Start debug on one of the on-line jobs and use Performance Explorer to analyze the jobs database access plan.
D. Use iSeries Navigator to create a database map of the tables used in the transactions and watch for high I/O rates.
5. Which of the following should be considered when preparing for a release upgrade?
A. User changes made to IBM supplied commands.
B. Valid license information for the current release.
C. Presence of user libraries after QSYS in the system library list.
D. Installation of the latest cumulative package for the current release.
6. A Manufacturing company has three remote sites and a total of six distributed AS/400 systems. The company would like to accomplish the followings.
A. Centralize to a single system.
B. Maintain each system workload and identity attributes.
C. Reduce the total cost of ownership of maintaining individual systems.
D. Maintain existing performance levels.
7. Which of the following can have an impact on determining the interactive workload requirements of an iSeries?
A. Active subsystems.
B. Active controllers.
C. Active user profiles.
D. Active display sessions.
8. Job description FREDJOBD has public authority of USE. This job description specifies that jobs run under user profile FRED. Which has public authority EXCLUDE*. Use profile SUE is user class USER* with default special authorities and does not have specific authority to use profile FRED.
User which security levels would user profile SUE be able to successfully submit a job using PREDJOBD with the intent to run the job under user profile FRED?
A. At 20 only.
B. At 20 and 30.
C. At 20, 30, and 40.
D. At 20,30,40, and 50.
9. A system administrator needs to add 100 users to a V6R2 system without impacting response times, Which of the following would be the first step in determining the current performance of the system?
A. Define a performance collection agent in iDoctor for iSeries.
B. Define a performance collection object within iSeries navigator.
C. Use Performance Explorer to collect generalized performance data.
D. Use the Workload Estimator to show existing performance constraints.
10. Which system performance command can send output to both the online serene and a database file simultaneously.
11. What command is used to save the IFS to taps?
C. SAVDLO DLO (IFS)
D. SAVSYS OBJTYPE (IFS).
12. Which of the following would the most viable course of action?
A. Implement High Availability and replicate each system to a single system.
B. Implement LPAR on a centrally located system and consolidate the individual systems onto multiple partitions.
C. Transfer all systems to the central location and create an iSeries cluster to form a single "logical" system.
D. Consolidate all the systems into a single partition on a syst3em with a CPW rating that matches or exceeds the accumulated CPW of the individual systems.
13. Which of the following disk drive considerations has the greatest impact on system performance?
A. Number of disk drives on a bus.
B. User versus available disk space.
C. Data protection method (RAID verses mirroring).
D. Peak rate of disk requests versus the number of disk arms.
14. Which fo the following commands will save all objects in the IFS?
C. SAVLIB "IFS"
D. SAVLIB NONSYS.