iseries system command operations v5r2
- Exam Number/Code : 000-356
- Exam Name : iseries system command operations v5r2
- Questions and Answers : 128 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-356 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-356 Test Engine
Free 000-356 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for eserver Certified Specialist 000-356 exam (iseries system command operations v5r2). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-356 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-356 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-356 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-356 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-356 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-356 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-356 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-356 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-356 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-356 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-356 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the eserver Certified Specialist 000-356 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-356 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-356 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-356 Exam. The 000-356 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-356 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-356 Exam will provide you with free 000-356 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-356 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your eserver Certified Specialist exam and get your eserver Certified Specialist Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-356 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-356 exam | 000-356 pdf exam | 000-356 braindumps | 000-356 study guides | 000-356 trainning materials | 000-356 simulations | 000-356 testing engine | 000-356 vce | 000-356 torrent | 000-356 dumps | free download 000-356 | 000-356 practice exam | 000-356 preparation files | 000-356 questions | 000-356 answers.
How to pass your 000-356 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-356 test,The safer.easier way to get eserver Certified Specialist Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-356
Title : Iseries system command operations v5r2
1. A job named "USERJOB1" has been running for an unusually long period of time and is utilizing a large amount of CPU resources. Which command will immediately end the job and delete all spool files produced by the job?
A. ENDJOB(USERJOB1) OPTION(*IMMED) SPLFILE(*NO)
B. ENDJOB(USERJOB1) OPTION(*IMMED) SPLFILE(*YES)
C. ENDJOB(USERJOB1) OPTION(*IMMED) SPLFILE(*DLT)
D. ENDJOB(USERJOB1) OPTION(*IMMED) SPLFILE(*ALL)
2. Which of the following commands is used to save user profiles to a save file in a library that does not exist in the library list?
A. SAVSECDTA DEV(*SAVF) SAVF(SAVF1)
B. SAVSECDTA DEV(*SAVF) SAVF(ABC/SAVF1)
C. SAVSECDTA DEV(*SAVF) SAVF(*LIBL/SAVF1)
D. SAVSECDTA DEV(*SAVF) SAVF(*CURLIB/SAVF1)
3. Press the exhibit button to view the exhibit. Which of the following can be determined from the job description?
A. What user profile submitted the job
B. The library list associated with the job
C. The output queue where the output will be sent
D. The job queue from which the job will be selected to run
4. Based on the following message:
Message... : Load form type '*STD' device ITHPLJ4 writer ITHPLJ4. (G B I H R C)
What is the correct response to process this file and continue using standard forms for future jobs?
5. A writer is running and the associated printer is printing. How can an operator determine how many spooled files have not yet printed?
A. Check the writer's status.
B. Check the output queue's status.
C. Check the printer's status messages.
D. Check the jobs in the spool subsystem.
6. An operator accidentally deleted a spool file before it was printed. What must the operator do to recover the spool file?
A. Rerun the job that created it.
B. Use the IBM-supplied RSTSPLF command.
C. Restore the spool file from the last backup tape.
D. Use iSeries Navigator to restore the file from the recycle bin.
7. A cumulative PTF package needs to be loaded and applied to the primary partition. Which of the following is recommended prior to IPLing the primary partition?
A. Power down all secondary partitions
B. Allocate all processor resources to the primary partition
C. End all interactive subsystems on the secondary partitions
D. Disable the virtual LAN connections between the partitions
8. When changing the job priority for a job that is waiting in a JOBQ, what are the valid values that can be used?
A. Valid values range from 0 through 9, where 0 is the highest priority and 9 is the lowest priority.
B. Valid values range from 0 through 9, where 9 is the highest priority and 0 is the lowest priority.
C. Valid values range from "A" through "Z", where "Z" is the highest priority and "A" is the lowest priority.
D. Valid values range from -100 through -999, where -999 is the highest priority and -100 is the lowest priority.
9. What information is displayed when viewing all job queues?
A. Status of the job queues Subsystem assigned to the job queue
B. Number of jobs currently in each job queue Time each job was submitted
C. Status of the subsystems assigned to each job queue Status of each job queue
D. Number of jobs currently in each job queue Time each job is scheduled to run
10. Which of the following commands will save a directory stored in the IFS?
11. Installing an operating system PTF which of the following would be impacted?
A. IBM supplied object(s)
B. User created object(s)
C. Newly installed object(s)on the system
D. Changes the authority of object(s) on the system
12. An Operator receives a message that one of the disk drives is bad and needs to be replaced. After notifying the System Administrator, the Operator is directed to make a complete backup of the system. Which of the following commands can be used to back up the entire system?
13. The iSeries server was powered down while electrical maintenance work was performed on the data center UPS. What mode must be displayed on the control panel to power up the system without further operator intervention?
14. An operator has been asked to prepare a backup tape to be restored on another iSeries server. Which SAVLIB parameter is used to prepare the tape for the broadest number of iSeries systems?
My Shopping Cart
- $ 199.00 x 1