IBM eServer i5 iSeries Multiple System Administration V5R3
- Exam Number/Code : 000-357
- Exam Name : IBM eServer i5 iSeries Multiple System Administration V5R3
- Questions and Answers : 100 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-357 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-357 Test Engine
Free 000-357 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IBM certifications II 000-357 exam (IBM eServer i5 iSeries Multiple System Administration V5R3). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-357 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-357 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-357 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-357 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-357 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-357 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-357 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-357 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-357 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-357 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-357 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IBM certifications II 000-357 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-357 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-357 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-357 Exam. The 000-357 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-357 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-357 Exam will provide you with free 000-357 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-357 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IBM certifications II exam and get your IBM certifications II Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-357 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-357 exam | 000-357 pdf exam | 000-357 braindumps | 000-357 study guides | 000-357 trainning materials | 000-357 simulations | 000-357 testing engine | 000-357 vce | 000-357 torrent | 000-357 dumps | free download 000-357 | 000-357 practice exam | 000-357 preparation files | 000-357 questions | 000-357 answers.
How to pass your 000-357 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-357 test,The safer.easier way to get IBM certifications II Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-357
Title : IBM eServer i5 iSeries Multiple System Administration V5R3
1. Which of the following is used to run a program or SQL process based on a specified database event?
A. Two-phase commit
C. Commitment control
2. An administrator for an i550 with multiple LPARs wants to run different jobs after a production job finishes on the production LPAR. Job A should run if the production job ends normally, and job B should run if the production job ends abnormally. How can this be accomplished?
A. Use the HMC scheduler to set up a reactive schedule for the production LPAR on those batch jobs.
B. Use the Q_JOBEND_ABN exit program when the first job finishes.
C. Have jobs A and B access the first job's job log to see if it finished normally.
D. Install Advanced Job Scheduler (5722-JS1) and set job relationships.
3. A customer has an i5/OS system with an IXS. The IXS is implemented with one *NWSSTG for Windows and another for data. A full system backup is run weekly with the IXS varied off. They want to back up changed files daily from the IXS with their OS/400 nightly backup routine. Which of the following will allow them to perform this backup?
A. Synchronize the profile and password that the backup runs under with the Windows server. Create a directory in QNTC with
the Windows server name and add a SAV command to save changed objects in that QNTC directory.
B. Use the SAVWNTBRM with CHGONLY(*YES) in the nightly backup to save the changed objects.
C. Use the SAVCHGOBJ command with the IXSDTA(*YES) and NWSD(servername) options as part of the nightly backup.
D. Add a SAV of the QNTC directory to the nightly backup. The backup user will need to have *ALLOBJ and *SAVSYS special
4. A data center with five eServer i5 systems and two HMC devices wants to have redundancy and remote access for the HMCs. How should the network be configured?
A. Place Port 1 from each of the Flexible Service Processors (FSPs) in a private network. Connect Port 1 from one HMC directly
into the FSP of the Service Provider system. Connect Port 1 of the other HMC directly into the second FSP in the private
B. Place Port 1 on each Flexible Service Processor (FSP) and Port 1 from one HMC on a private network. Place Port 2 on each
FSP and Port 1 from the other HMC on another private network. Place Port 2 from each HMC onto the public network.
C. Place Port 2 from each HMC and Port 1 from each Flexible Service Processor (FSP) on a private network. Place Port 1 from
each HMC and Port 2 from each FSP on the public network.
D. Place Port 1 from each HMC and Port 1 from each Flexible Service Processor (FSP) on a private network. Place Port 2 from
each HMC and FSP onto the public network.
5. A system administrator has upgraded the central distribution system to OS/400 V5R3. They are making changes to the system startup program, which will be distributed to V5R3 and V5R2 systems in the network using SAVRSTOBJ. Which of the following CL commands when used in the system startup program will cause the distribution to fail?
6. What is the minimum version of AIX supported for use on an eServer i5?
A. AIX 5L V5.0
B. AIX 5L V5.1
C. AIX 5L V5.2
D. AIX 5L V5.3
7. How would a secondary partition console be forced into dedicated storage tools?
A. In iSeries Navigator, Management Central, System Service Tool, set option 21 on the secondary partition.
B. Set the control panel to xx21 where 'xx' is the number of the partition.
C. Use option 21 on the Work with Partition Status in SST.
D. Call the QCPSRVPNL(Control Panel) API from a control language program and set option 21 in the service processor.
8. An iSeries system has two i5/OS partitions. The Virtual LAN is configured to communicate between partitions for data replication. One of the partitions is connected outside the company firewall to host the company web server. What should the system administrator do in order to maximize security over the Virtual LAN between the partitions?
A. Add the QTMHHTTP and QSECOFR user profiles to the TCP/IP Port Restrictions table on each partition.
B. Enable only the *SIGNON and *FILE host servers on the partition inside the firewall.
C. Disable all TCP servers on the web partition that are not required for web serving and data replication.
D. Set up SSL on the Virtual LAN between the two partitions.
9. What is the recommended work management environment for interactive workloads?
A. All devices in a single subsystem
B. A subsystem for every 100 devices
C. A subsystem for every 300 devices
D. A subsystem for every 500 devices
10. After doing some journal analysis, it has been determined that the receiver size needs to be changed. Which of the following is required to start using receivers with the new size?
A. End journaling of all objects, delete the journal, delete the receiver, create the receiver with the new size, create the journal,
and start journaling the objects.
B. Create a receiver with the new size and change the journal to use the new receiver.
C. Change the journal to generate a receiver using the new size.
D. Change the receiver to use the new size.
11. The databases for an application need various levels of security. Some users need to be able to change the records (group 1), others need only read access (group 2), and the rest of the company should not be able to access the records at all. Which of the following is a valid method of securing the files?
A. Set *PUBLIC authority on all of the libraries to *EXCLUDE. Grant *USE authority to all of the database objects to group 2.
Grant *ALL authority to all the users in group 1.
B. Give the group 1 users *ALLOBJ authority. Set the *PUBLIC access to the files to *READ. Set the *PUBLIC access to the
library to *EXCLUDE.
C. List the specific users with change and read only access in an authorization list. Assign the authorization list to the objects and
set *PUBLIC to *EXCLUDE.
D. Set *PUBLIC access to the files to *CHANGE. Place group 2 in a group profile that has only *READ authority to the files. Set
*PUBLIC access to the library to *EXCLUDE.
12. The administrator of an i5/OS system has just finished activating a new TCP/IP interface which connects to a firewall. The interface is active, but iSeries programs are unable to access the Internet. Which of the following is a cause of the problem?
A. There is no route to the gateway configured for the new interface.
B. The default route for TCP/IP configurations does not have the new interface added to it.
C. A host table entry with the proper DNS server needs to be added on the new interface.
D. A TCP/IP server table entry for DNS needs to be updated with the new interface.
13. A customer is using a High Availability business partner solution. They will need to journal the target system at switchover time but would like to avoid the overhead of target system journaling while operating it in target mode. Which of the following solutions will reduce the overhead and allow a quick changeover to full journaling at switchover?
A. Change the journal status to *STANDBY.
B. Change the journal status to *NOWRITE.
C. End Journal Object *ALL.
D. Change Journal Receiver status to *INACTIVE.
14. Which of the following is an IBM supplied task role for an HMC user?
My Shopping Cart
- $ 69.00 x 1