ibm eserver i5 iseries lpar technical solutions v5r3
- Exam Number/Code : 000-365
- Exam Name : ibm eserver i5 iseries lpar technical solutions v5r3
- Questions and Answers : 132 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-365 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-365 Test Engine
Free 000-365 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IBM certifications II 000-365 exam (ibm eserver i5 iseries lpar technical solutions v5r3). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-365 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-365 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-365 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-365 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-365 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-365 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-365 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-365 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-365 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-365 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-365 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IBM certifications II 000-365 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-365 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-365 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-365 Exam. The 000-365 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-365 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-365 Exam will provide you with free 000-365 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-365 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IBM certifications II exam and get your IBM certifications II Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-365 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-365 exam | 000-365 pdf exam | 000-365 braindumps | 000-365 study guides | 000-365 trainning materials | 000-365 simulations | 000-365 testing engine | 000-365 vce | 000-365 torrent | 000-365 dumps | free download 000-365 | 000-365 practice exam | 000-365 preparation files | 000-365 questions | 000-365 answers.
How to pass your 000-365 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-365 test,The safer.easier way to get IBM certifications II Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-365
Title : IBM eserver i5 iseries lpar technical solutions v5r3
1. A customer is planning to consolidate the following systems onto a single eServer i5 LPAR system with one partition for each migrated system. The existing tape drives are also listed:
. i820 with 3590-E11 and 3581-L23 tape drives
.iSeries 720 with 3580-H13 tape drive
.iSeries 170 with 7208-345 tape drive
.RS/6000 system with 3580-H11
The i5 LPAR system will also have a Linux partition. The backup requirements are:
. Any i5/OS partition should have access to each of the tape drive types (3590, LTO, 8mm);
.the AIX and Linux partitions only require LTO access;
.the AIX and Linux partitions should be able to perform file level backups; and
. the number of tape drives and tape I/O adapters should be minimized.
What is the minimum number of tape I/O adapters required in the i5 system?
2. A customer wants to move memory from an OS/400 partition to a Linux partition each night. Which of the following procedures will accomplish this task?
A. Use SST to move the memory features to the Linux partition.
B. Use Advanced Job Scheduler to schedule the dynamic memory move.
C. Shut down the Linux partition, move the memory and reboot the Linux partition.
D. Use Management Central - Scheduled Tasks to schedule the move between the endpoint partitions.
3. A customer has a 4-way i820 utilizing LPAR with dedicated processors. What must be done before partial processor support can be utilized in all partitions?
A. Use iSeries Navigator to delete and recreate partitions to take advantage of the new function.
B. In SST, enable partial processor support in the primary partition and IPL the primary partition.
C. Manual IPL to DST in the primary partition and, from the Processor Menu, select the Enable Shared Processor Support option.
D. Use iSeries Navigator to assign processors to a shared pool, then reassign the processing resources and IPL the primary partition.
4. An i825 customer is adding a partition. Which steps must be completed to install OS/400 in a secondary partition?
A. IPL from SLIC CD to DST, install SLIC, configure the disk, install the operating system, install licensed programs
B. IPL from disk to DST (PLIC & SLIC are automatically installed on all partitions), configure the disk, install the operating system, install licensed
C. IPL from PLIC CD to DST, configure LPAR resources, IPL from SLIC CD to DST, install SLIC, configure the disk, install the operating system,
install licensed programs
D. IPL from Disk to DST (SLIC is automatically installed on all partitions), configure LPAR resources, IPL from disk to DST, configure the disk,
install the operating system, install licensed programs
5. An iSeries has three partitions. The primary and one secondary are at V5R1, the other secondary is at V4R5. An external switchable DVD and QIC tape are required. A failure occurs when installing the V4R5 partition from CD with the DVD-RAM drive. Which of the following is the cause?
A. The DVD-RAM cannot read CD media.
B. The DVD-RAM is not supported at V4R5 from the distribution media.
C. The tape drive must be the first in the daisy chain on the magnetic media controller.
D. The V4R5 media should be virtualized on the primary partition and loaded from the primary to the secondary.
6. When configuring a virtual LAN using the HMC, which of the following must be done?
A. Assign the partitions to different subnet addresses.
B. Specify *VRTETH1 as the resource name when creating the virtual adapter.
C. Create a virtual Ethernet adapter for each partition that will participate in the virtual LAN.
D. Specify a consistent virtual LAN ID port and check the box for IEEE 802.1Q compatible adapter.
7. A customer has three AS/400 systems: a Model 720, a Model 270, and a Model 170, all are on V5R3. They want to consolidate all the servers into an eServer i5 520 with three partitions. The basic configurations include:
A Model 720 with:
.1 FC #2722 twinax
.2 FC #2745 two-line communications
.1 FC #2838 Ethernet
A Model 270 with:
.1 FC #4746 Twinax card
A Model 170 with:
.1 FC #2721 Twinax / communications card
.FC #2838 Ethernet
. FC #2850 IXS
Which of the following is a list of communications and LAN features that can be migrated to the new i5 520?
A. FC #2722, #2745, #4746
B. FC #2745, #2838, #4746
C. FC #2722, #2745, #2838, #4746
D. FC #2745, #2838, #4746, #2850
8. In which of the following should LVT output be used?
B. eConfig input
C. Workload Estimator
D. iSeries Navigator planning tool
9. Which of the following would prevent an HMC from supporting the maximum announced number of i5 servers?
A. The HMC code is not up to date
B. Not enough memory allocated to the FSP
C. Too many virtual SCSI servers configured
D. The multiple server support was not enabled on the HMC
10. A customer with a V4R5 partition on a Model 720 system wants to connect to a Fibre Channel attached IBM 2105-F10 (SHARK) Enterprise Storage Server. Which of the following is the appropriate solution?
A. Upgrade to an i8xx system, upgrade OS/400 in that partition to V5R3 and add an FC #2766 PCI Fibre Channel Disk Adapter to that partition.
B. Upgrade OS/400 in that partition to V5R3 and add an FC #2766 PCI Fibre Channel Disk Adapter to that partition on the Model 720.
C. Upgrade to an i8xx system running V5R3 in the primary partition and add an FC #2766 PCI Fibre Channel Disk Adapter to the V4R5 partition.
D. Add an FC #2766 PCI Fibre Channel Disk Adapter to that partition on the Model 720.
11. A Model 810 with a 3590 tape subsystem attached is being partitioned three ways. Which of the following is the least expensive way to share the 3590 between partitions?
A. Provide a #2749 IOA in each secondary partition.
B. Provide a switched IOP for the #2749 IOA. Use the existing 3590.
C. Provide a multi-partition IOA in the system. Use the existing 3590.
D. Convert the 3590 to use a LAN interface. Use Virtual LAN support in the one partition to reach the 3590.
12. Which of the following four partition LPAR configurations is valid on an i820 FC #2438 4-way SStar processor?
A. Primary at V4R5, Secondaries at V5R1, V4R5, and V5R2.
B. Primary at V5R1, Secondaries at V5R1, V4R5, and V5R2.
C. Primary at V5R1, Secondaries at V5R1, V4R5, and Linux.
D. Primary at V5R2, Secondaries at V5R1, V5R2, and Linux.
13. A customer has an eServer i5 520 with a #0595 running with a total of 8 drives in disk bay slots 1-4 and 7-10. The system is being partitioned and the disk drives in the #0595 are being set up for the new partition. After IPLing the partition from CD, the Install Licensed Code option fails with a message that "No valid load source disk is available." Stand-alone DST shows the disk IOA and drives. Which of the following is the most likely cause of the problem?
A. The disk IOA must be in a slot adjacent to the IOP.
B. Use the HMC to set the SCSI address for the load source drive.
C. The disk drives must be in consecutive disk bays starting with bay 1.
D. One of the disk bays must have the connector cable moved to IOA port 0.
14. A customer has multiple eServer i5 systems and would like to manage all of the systems with a single HMC at Release 4.3.1. Which of the following is the largest number of POWER5 servers that can be managed using one HMC?
My Shopping Cart
- $ 69.00 x 1