IBM WebSphere MQ V7.0, Solution Design
- Exam Number/Code : 000-376
- Exam Name : IBM WebSphere MQ V7.0, Solution Design
- Questions and Answers : 98 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-376 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-376 Test Engine
Free 000-376 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for WebSphere 000-376 exam (IBM WebSphere MQ V7.0, Solution Design). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-376 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-376 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-376 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-376 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-376 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-376 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-376 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-376 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-376 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-376 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-376 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the WebSphere 000-376 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-376 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-376 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-376 Exam. The 000-376 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-376 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-376 Exam will provide you with free 000-376 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-376 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your WebSphere exam and get your WebSphere Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-376 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-376 exam | 000-376 pdf exam | 000-376 braindumps | 000-376 study guides | 000-376 trainning materials | 000-376 simulations | 000-376 testing engine | 000-376 vce | 000-376 torrent | 000-376 dumps | free download 000-376 | 000-376 practice exam | 000-376 preparation files | 000-376 questions | 000-376 answers.
How to pass your 000-376 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-376 test,The safer.easier way to get WebSphere Certification .
1. Which new feature in WebSphere MQ V7.0 needs to be taken into account when WebSphere MQ solutions are deployed into mixed z/OS and distributed environments?
A. Queue sharing groups are now available between z/OS and other platforms; however, at least one queue manager in the group must still be hosted on z/OS.
B. The use of WebSphere MQ Explorer for the administration of z/OS based queue managers no longer requires a license for the Client Attachment Feature (CAF) for a limited number of users.
C. WebSphere MQ Client applications from distributed environments can now directly connect to z/OS queue managers; the Client Attachment Feature (CAF) is no longer required.
D. A WebSphere MQ Client implementation on z/OS is now available, so that full WebSphere MQ no longer needs to be installed on all z/OS systems that want to participate in message queuing.
2. The topic object for the topic x/y is defined with WILDCARD=PASSTHRU. Which of the following is the most appropriate use of a wildcard for this topic?
A. Subscribe to topic x/y/#
B. Publish the information to topic x/y/#
C. Publish the information to topic x/y/+
D. It is not possible to use a wildcard with this topic
3. An application creates documents in PDF format, which are subsequently transmitted via WebSphere MQ to a number of other servers in the network. Each server runs its own queue manager. The documents received by some servers are consistently corrupted, whereas on other servers the documents are intact. Other message traffic seems unaffected. What is the most likely source of this problem?
A. The environment variable MQCCSID specifies an incorrect value on the affected servers.
B. Incompatible message compression parameters are configured on the sending and receiving channel agents.
C. The network connection to the affected servers is unreliable and a message retry exit was not specified on the sending channel agent.
D. The affected servers run different CCSIDs from the servers creating the documents and the message descriptor specifies MQMD.Format as QSTR? causing message conversion.?QSTR? causing message conversion.
4. An application is being designed which will send updates about customers to different applications. Given the sensitive nature of the data, the sending application needs to manage which applications receive the data. Which of the following is the best solution to ensure this?
A. Apply the publish-subscribe paradigm (one-to-many).
B. Each application should have its own queue on which it will listen for updates
C. All applications should listen on the same queue and after processing the message should update its header so the last application process can remove it from the queue
D. All receiving applications should listen on the same queue and the sending application should send separate copies of the message with attributes which allow the receiving applications to search the queue for their own copies.
5. A solution designer is considering different API options for a new WebSphere MQ application. Only IBM supported WebSphere MQ programming options should be considered. Which one of the following is not supported by IBM?
D. WebSphere MQ classes for .NET
6. A solution designer has requested that several queues on a z/OS queue manager be defined with index type set to message ID, i.e., INDXTYPE(MSGID). Why would a designer use this setting?
A. It creates a permanent index of MSGIDs that are currently in use for this queue.
B. It allows MQGET commands to have significantly improved performance when getting messages by message ID.
C. It ensures that any new MSGIDs are unique as well as making the retrieval of messages based on message ID more efficient.
D. The queue manager will keep an index of MSGIDs that have already been used to make sure that the message ID is unique when a new message is put.
7. There are multiple instances of a cluster queue. Which of the following is recommended practice for the default binding (DEFBIND) parameter?
A. Allow the local WebSphere MQ administrators to define default binding as they think best for each instance of the queue.
B. Require the WebSphere MQ administrators to set default binding to the same value for all instances of the queue in the cluster.
C. The solution designer should consult with the development team and local WebSphere MQ administrator to determine how best to configure default binding of each queue manager.
D. The best option is to accept the default setting for default binding on each queue manager, as it should have been given the optimal setting by its WebSphere MQ administrator.
8. Queue Managers QMA and QMB both have a cluster queue definition for Q1. A sending application resides on QMC, which is also part of the cluster. The messages being sent from QMC contain data from the same account that needs to be processed at the destination (Q1) in the same order that the messages were sent. Which one of the following is MOST LIKELY to enforce the sending order on the destination queue, assuming the message can be routed to the destination queue?
A. The sending application sends the messages for the account within the same unit of work
B. The sending application specifies the destination Queue Manager and Queue name on the open for Q1 and sends the messages for the account
C. The sending application opens Q1 with MQOO_BIND_ON_OPEN and sends the messages for the account
D. Q1 is defined with DEFBIND(OPEN) and the sending application opens Q1 and sends the messages for the account
9. A bus company is implementing a solution which will display in real-time the arrival information of the next bus on the bus stop sign. Each bus is sending information about its position at regular intervals. What is the best way of implementing this solution given that there is limited bandwidth for communication? The bus stop sign:
A. subscribes to messages published by the bus
B. queries a central system for bus position using SOAP over HTTP
C. replicates its own database every few minutes with a database stored on a central system
D. sends a message with a request every few minutes to a central system in order to query bus position. All replies are compressed.
10. An application queue is triggered for trigger type of DEPTH. Following this, what action should the job or program that was started as a result of the trigger take before it ends, so that the queue will be triggered again the next time that trigger depth (TRIGDPTH) is reached?
A. It needs to use MQSET or an ALTER QLOCAL command to reset triggering (TRIGGER) for the queue.
B. It needs to reset trigger depth (TRIGDPTH) for the queue through an MQSET or ALTER QLOCAL command.
C. It needs to reset trigger depth (TRIGDPTH) and triggering (TRIGGER) for the queue, using MQSET or an ALTER QLOCAL command.
D. No action needs to be taken. The queue manager will create the next trigger message when the current depth of the queue once again reaches trigger depth (TRIGDPTH).
11. An application is required to retrieve rows from a relational database table and send them across WebSphere MQ to a remote queue manager, where a receiving application consumes them. After a successful MQPUT of a message, the corresponding row is to be deleted from the database. It is intended to run this application using the free WebSphere MQ Client. The delivery of each message is to be guaranteed. Which of the following is true about this implementation?
A. It cannot be done using the free WebSphere MQ Client; the Extended Transactional Client is required, since two phase commits are needed for this solution.
B. It cannot be done using the free WebSphere MQ Client; a local queue manager is required to support the guaranteed delivery of the messages.
C. This solution can be implemented using the free WebSphere MQ Client, provided that the receiving application can recognize and handle repeated delivery of the same message.
D. This solution cannot be implemented using the free WebSphere MQ Client; persistent messaging is not supported by the free WebSphere MQ Client.
12. A solution developer is writing a C language application on a UNIX platform. There is a requirement for the transactions to be processed within syncpoint control. What is the MINIMUM required MQ component on the application platform to achieve this functionality?
A. WebSphere MQ Client Installation
B. WebSphere MQ Extended Transactional Client Installation
C. WebSphere MQ Server Installation
D. WebSphere MQ Server Installation with the XA capabilities configured
13. A master data management solution has been implemented for the enterprise. Updates with customer and product data need to be distributed to several applications. What is the BEST approach given that not all applications might be interested in every customer type?
A. Use the publish/subscribe paradigm.
B. Receive updates on application-specific queues. Message properties and selectors should be used for filtering.
C. Browse a common queue for updates.
D. Use a request-reply pattern and query the MDM (Master Data Management) application.
14. A new WebSphere MQ application with high volume requirements is being designed to run on Solaris. The solution designer is concerned about the performance of the application. The WebSphere MQ for Solaris V7 Performance Evaluation Report SupportPac provides all but one of the following types of information to the solution designer. Which is NOT discussed in this document?
A. Suggestions for tuning WebSphere MQ
B. Information that can be used to size the company new applicationInformation that can be used to size the company? new application
C. Evaluation of the relative cost of one WebSphere MQ API vs. another in different scenarios
D. Evaluation of the relative cost of persistent messages vs. nonpersistent messages in different scenarios
15. Which of the following should generally be avoided if an application is being designed for optimal efficiency?
A. Make messages nonpersistent if they do not need to be recoverable.
B. Code programs to open and close queues, or connect and disconnect from the queue manager only once, if the queues or connection will be used again.
C. Bundle the data to be transmitted into as few messages as possible (e.g., rather than sending a hundred 1MB messages, send one 100MB message).
D. Group a batch of messages within a unit of work where appropriate, so that they can be committed all at once (e.g., get and put messages under syncpoint and commit them in groups of 10, rather than committing them individually).
My Shopping Cart
- $ 199.00 x 1