test397.ibm websphere portal v5.1.depolyment and admin
- Exam Number/Code : 000-397
- Exam Name : test397.ibm websphere portal v5.1.depolyment and admin
- Questions and Answers : 148 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-397 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-397 Test Engine
Free 000-397 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IBM certifications II 000-397 exam (test397.ibm websphere portal v5.1.depolyment and admin). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-397 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-397 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-397 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-397 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-397 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-397 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-397 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-397 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-397 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-397 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-397 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IBM certifications II 000-397 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-397 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-397 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-397 Exam. The 000-397 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-397 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-397 Exam will provide you with free 000-397 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-397 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IBM certifications II exam and get your IBM certifications II Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-397 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-397 exam | 000-397 pdf exam | 000-397 braindumps | 000-397 study guides | 000-397 trainning materials | 000-397 simulations | 000-397 testing engine | 000-397 vce | 000-397 torrent | 000-397 dumps | free download 000-397 | 000-397 practice exam | 000-397 preparation files | 000-397 questions | 000-397 answers.
How to pass your 000-397 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-397 test,The safer.easier way to get IBM certifications II Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-397
Title : Test397.ibm websphere portal v5.1.depolyment and admin
1. Which of the following are recommended actions for an administrator to deploy themes and skins on WebSphere Portal cluster in a production environment?
A. 1. In the production server, export wps.ear from deployment manager 2. Expand wps.ear to temp directory 3. Place updated themes and skins JSPs into correct location in temp directory 4. Repackage temp directory to wps.ear 5. Update wps.ear in deployment manager and synchronize the update across each node 6. Restart Portal on each node.
B. 1. In the production server, export wps.ear from one of the Portal cluster member 2. Expand wps.ear to temp directory 3. Place updated themes and skins JSPs into correct location in temp directory 4. Repackage temp directory to wps.ear 5. Update wps.ear for each Portal cluster member 6. Restart Portal on each node.
C. 1. In the staging server, update new themes and skins and export wps.ear 2. In the production server, update wps.ear in deployment manager 3. Synchronize the update across each node 4. Restart Portal on each node.
D. 1. In the staging server, update new themes and skins and export wps.ear 2. In the production server, update wps.ear on each Portal cluster member 3. Restart Portal on each node.
2. Consider the following wpsconfig command when configuring DB2 for Portal V5.1 directly after Portal installation:
WPSconfig database-transfer -DDbPassword=
Which of the following BEST describes this command's action?
A. The password attributes in wpsconfig.properties file will overwrite the command line password. It is redundant to specify password property on command line.
B. The existing data from the default Cloudscape database will be transferred to DB2 database.
C. The Portal database will be created in DB2 and its tables will be populated automatically.
D. The configuration task will fail because the wpsconfig command has too many parameters specified.
3. When using the xmlaccess tool to export or import portal configurations, which of the following is part of the basic syntax of the command line arguments?
A. A user full distinguished names (DN) and password with sufficient authority must be provided.
B. A url that points to the portal configuration servlet must be provided.
C. An optional flag that specifies a connection timeout must be provided.
D. A Database hostname or IP address must be provided.
4. What is the order of tasks for building a release for a completely new Portal installation of the staging server and the production server?
A. Install the production server. Build the release on the production server. Develop a release on the production server, then install the staging server. Import that release onto the staging server.
B. Install the production server. Develop a release on the production server. Build the release on the production server, then install the staging server. Import that release onto the staging server.
C. Install the staging server, then install the production server. Develop a release on the staging server. Build the release on the staging server. Import that release onto the production server.
D. Install the staging server. Build the release on the staging server. Develop a release on the staging server, then install the production server. Import that release onto the production server.
5. When performing a manual migration from V4 to V1, which of the following are some of the steps that need to be taken?
A. Migrate custom themes and skins
B. Migrate all virtual portals
C. Migrate Portal business portlets
D. Migrate business processes
6. After a new installation of WebSphere Portal, an administrator finds that when users log in with the correct IDs and passwords, they are immediately returned to the login screen. Investigation reveals that the browser is not sending the LTPAToken cookie to WebSphere. What is the MOST likely cause of this problem?
A. The login.jsp has not been installed properly.
B. The browsers have been accepting JSESSIONID instead of LTPA token.
C. The LTPA token has been blocked by the Web Server.
D. The LTPA token is not configured for the correct domain.
7. The administrator wants to add a portlet to a page containing the company information. The content of the portlet will not change. The portlet is permanent and will not be removed. Why should the administrator use Portal Scripting Interface in an interactive mode to execute this administrative task?
A. The task is simple and executed repeatedly.
B. The task is simple and executed only once.
C. The task needs to be executed using a profile script.
D. The task needs to be executed using the JACL scripting language.
8. Which of the following can be used to enable and configure WebSphere Portal v5.1 tracing?
A. Tivoli Web Site Analyzer
B. Tivoli Performance Viewer
C. log.properties file
D. trace.properties file
9. After federating WebSphere Portal node to the deployment manager cell, the administrator attempts to access the WebSphere administrative console installed on the WebSphere Portal node to configure the cluster. However, the browser displays error page not found. Which of the following should the administrator do to configure clustering?
A. Remove WebSphere Portal node from the cell and access the administrative console again.
B. Reinstall the administrative console application on the WebSphere Portal node.
C. Use the administrative console on the deployment manager.
D. Restart deployment manager and all nodes.
10. Users are surfing the WebSphere Portal public page and have not logged in yet. When clicking links on the portlet, they get a NullPointer Exception. Which of the following may be causing this problem?
A. The Member Manager is corrupted.
B. The Portal public session was not enabled.
C. The default application server, server1, is unavailable.
11. An administrator needs to customize the default content for virtual portals created in the future to exclude My Tasks page. Which of the following is the BEST way to accomplish this task?
A. Use Portal Access Control portlet to remove access rights for My Tasks page.
B. Use Locks portlet to unlock My Tasks page and delete the page.
C. Edit wpconfig.properties and InitVirtualPortal.xml to remove My Tasks page setup.
D. Edit InitVirtualPortal.xml and remove My Tasks page setup.
12. After creating a new cluster of Portal Servers, an administrator attempts to install a Portlet Application using the Portal Administration Console. The installation fails. Which of the following actions should the administrator perform to begin troubleshooting this situation?
A. Test the connectivity to the WPCP50 database using the Portal datasources.
B. Verify that the default WebSphere Application Server, server1, is not running on any of the clustered nodes.
C. Verify that the DeploymentService.properties file for each clustered Portal Server has been updated with the cluster name.
D. Try installing the Portlet Application re-packaged as an EAR file.
13. Two companies have merged. The IT administrator of the company must change the host name of the production server to comply with the new naming standards. The domain name is to remain the same. What does the administrator need to update to refer WebSphere Portal to the new host name?
A. WebSphere Application Server and WebSphere Portal
B. Web Server, WebSphere Application Server and WebSphere Portal
C. The operating systems network settings, WebSphere Application Server and WebSphere Portal
D. The operating systems network settings, Web Server, WebSphere Application Server and WebSphere Portal
14. An administrator has just run the WPSconfig task, enable-security-ldap, to enable WebSphere Security with the IBM Directory Server. The build appeared to complete successfully, but the administrator is not able to log in to Portal with the wpsadmin user ID. Which of the following steps should the administrator take to begin troubleshooting this problem?
A. Check the ConfigTrace.log for error messages or warnings.
B. Check the ldapInstalllog.txt for error messages or warnings.
C. Uninstall Portal completely, and begin installing from scratch.
D. Re-Install the LDAP Server and import the PortalUser.ldif file into the LDAP directory.
My Shopping Cart
- $ 199.00 x 1