IBM Websphere Datastage V.8.0
- Exam Number/Code : 000-418
- Exam Name : IBM Websphere Datastage V.8.0
- Questions and Answers : 140 Q&As
- Update Time: 2014-03-27
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-418 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-418 Test Engine
Free 000-418 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IBM certifications III 000-418 exam (IBM Websphere Datastage V.8.0). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-418 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-418 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-418 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-418 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-418 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-418 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-418 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-418 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-418 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-418 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-418 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IBM certifications III 000-418 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-418 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-418 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-418 Exam. The 000-418 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-418 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-418 Exam will provide you with free 000-418 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-418 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IBM certifications III exam and get your IBM certifications III Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-418 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-418 exam | 000-418 pdf exam | 000-418 braindumps | 000-418 study guides | 000-418 trainning materials | 000-418 simulations | 000-418 testing engine | 000-418 vce | 000-418 torrent | 000-418 dumps | free download 000-418 | 000-418 practice exam | 000-418 preparation files | 000-418 questions | 000-418 answers.
How to pass your 000-418 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-418 test,The safer.easier way to get IBM certifications III Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-418
Title : IBM Websphere Datastage V.8.0
1. In which two situations would you use the Web Services Client stage? (Choose two.)
A. You want to deploy a service.
B. You need the Web service to act as either a data source or a data target during an operation.
C. You do not need both input and output links in a single web service operation.
D. You need to create a WSDL.
2. When tuning a parallel process, it is necessary to measure the amount of system resources that are used by each instance of a stage. Which two methods enable the collection of CPU time used by each instance of a stage? (Choose two.)
A. Set the environment variable $APT_PM_PLAYER_TIMING=true.
B. Invoke vmstat before the job run and after the job completes.
C. Select the Record job performance data check box from Job Properties.
D. Set the environment variable $DS_MAKE_JOB_REPORT=2.
3. When invoking a job from a third-party scheduler, it is often desirable to invoke a job and wait for its completion in order to return the job's completion status. Which three commands would invoke a job named "BuildWarehouse" in project DevProject and wait for the job's completion? (Choose three.)
A. dsjob -run -log DevProject BuildWarehouse
B. dsjob -run -jobstatus DevProject BuildWarehouse
C. dsjob -run -userstatus DevProject BuildWarehouse
D. dsjob -run DevProject BuildWarehouse
E. dsjob -run -wait DevProject BuildWarehouse
4. Which three statements are true about File Sets? (Choose three.)
A. File sets are partitioned.
B. File sets are unpartitioned.
C. File sets are stored as a single file.
D. File sets are readable by external applications.
E. File sets are stored as header file and data files.
5. Which three lookup types may be performed in the Lookup stage? (Choose three.)
A. Equality match
B. Negative match
C. Range on stream link
D. Range on the reject link
E. Range on the reference link
6. What describes the column information specified in Orchestrate schemas? (Choose two.)
A. C++ data types, such as string[max 145]
B. column properties, such as nullability
C. SQL data types, such as Char(20)
D. record format information, such as record delimiter
7. What is the lowest CPU cost partitioning method for parallel stage to parallel stage?
8. Your job uses the MQ connector stage to read messages from an MQ queue. The job should retrieve the message ID into the MessageID field and parse the payload into two fields: Name is to get the first ten characters, Description is to get the remaining characters.
What will accomplish this?
A. First column is MessageID as Binary 24; second column is Name as Binary 10; select WSMG.MSPAYLOAD data element; third column is Description as VarBinary 200; select WSMG.MSPAYLOAD data element.
B. First column is MessageID; select the WSMQ.MSGID data element for the Message ID field;second column is Description as VarBinary 200; third column is Name as Binary 10.
C. First column is MessageID; select the WSMQ.MSGID data element for the Message ID field; second column is Name; select WSMG.MSPAYLOAD data element; third column is Description; select WSMG.MSPAYLOAD data element.
D. First column is MessageID; select the WSMQ.MSGID data element for the Message ID field; second column is Name as Binary 10; third column is Description as VarBinary 200.
9. Which two methods can be used for adding messages to a message handler? (Choose two.)
A. Import message handler from existing message handler dsx.
B. Drag and drop a message from the job log onto the message handler.
C. Type in the message rule by hand.
D. Use the add rule to message hander interface.
10. A parallel job combines rows from a source DB2 table with historical information maintained in two separate Oracle tables. Only rows in the DB2 source whose key values match either Oracle table are output to a target Teradata table. Both Oracle tables have identical column definitions and are stored in the same Oracle instance. Which two design techniques would satisfy this requirement? (Choose two.)
A. Using a master DB2 Enterprise stage, merge by dropping unmatched masters against a single Oracle Enterprise stage with custom SQL with UNION ALL.
B. Combine the inputs from the DB2 Enterprise stage and two Oracle Enterprise stages using the Sort options of the Funnel stage defined onthe key columns.
C. Use a separate Oracle Enterprise stage for each source table to a Funnel stage and then perform an inner join with rows from a DB2 Enterprise stage.
D. Use a Lookup stage to combine the DB2 Enterprise input with each Oracle Enterprise reference link using range partitioning to limit each reference by historical data values.
11. A job design reads from a complex flat file, performs some transformations on the data, and outputs the results to a WISD output stage. What are two ways that parameter values can be passed to this job at run-time? (Choose two.)
A. Pass the parameter values at the time of the service request.
B. Change the properties of the information provider and redeploy.
C. Include the parameter values in the data.
D. Execute a DSSetParam with the values at job execution time.
12. You are working on a job in which a sequential file cannot be read in parallel. In an attempt to improve job performance, you first define a single large string column for the non-parallel sequential file read. Which stage may be used to parse the large string in parallel?
A. the Column Import stage
B. the Column Export stage
C. the Make Vector stage
D. the Split Vector stage
13. Click the Exhibit button.
In the exhibit, a Funnel stage has two Input Links. Input 1(Seq_File) comes from a sequential file with set "Readers per Node" set to "2" , Input 2(Dataset) comes from a Data Set created in parallel (three-way parallel). Within the Funnel stage, the funnel type is set to "Sequence". The parallel configuration file contains three nodes.
How many instances of the Funnel stage run in parallel?
14. Which two steps are required to change from a normal lookup to a sparse lookup in an ODBC Enterprise stage? (Choose two.)
A. Change the lookup option in the stage properties to "Sparse".
B. Replace columns at the beginning of a SELECT statement with a wildcard asterisk (*).
C. Establish a relationship between the key field column in the source stage with the database table field.
D. Sort the data on the reference link.