IBM System z Solution Sales
- Exam Number/Code : 000-425
- Exam Name : IBM System z Solution Sales
- Questions and Answers : 47 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-425 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-425 Test Engine
Free 000-425 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IBM certifications II 000-425 exam (IBM System z Solution Sales). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-425 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-425 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-425 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-425 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-425 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-425 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-425 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-425 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-425 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-425 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-425 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IBM certifications II 000-425 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-425 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-425 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-425 Exam. The 000-425 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-425 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-425 Exam will provide you with free 000-425 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-425 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IBM certifications II exam and get your IBM certifications II Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-425 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-425 exam | 000-425 pdf exam | 000-425 braindumps | 000-425 study guides | 000-425 trainning materials | 000-425 simulations | 000-425 testing engine | 000-425 vce | 000-425 torrent | 000-425 dumps | free download 000-425 | 000-425 practice exam | 000-425 preparation files | 000-425 questions | 000-425 answers.
How to pass your 000-425 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-425 test,The safer.easier way to get IBM certifications II Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-425
Title : IBM System z Solution Sales
1. A moderate sized customer wants to exploit 4Gb FICON on IBM Disk Storage with 40 TB and they are space constrained. Which of the following should the sales specialist recommend?
D. ESS 800
2. An installed zSeries customer is migrating to a z9 EC server. They are concerned about the number of PCI-X cryptographic adapters available. Which of the following is the maximum number available?
3. A System z9 customer is evaluating z/OS capacity requirements. Which of the following IBM tools can perform capacity planning from customer SMF data?
D. AD Tools
4. A System z9 retail customer has several underutilized distributed Linux servers and is considering options to consolidate. This business has many database servers, application servers, and a test and development environment. Which of the following directly impacts the financial justification for this plan?
A. Virtualization to reduce software licensing costs
B. Improved use of data center floor space
C. Increased performance of server workloads
D. Enhanced infrastructure cooling efficiency
5. What is the advantage of dynamic oscillator switchover?
A. Allows the backup oscillator to detect the failure, switch over and provide redundant power capabilities.
B. Allows the backup oscillator to detect the failure, switch over requiring only an IPL instead of a full Power on Reset.
C. Allows the backup oscillator to detect the failure, switch over, and provide the clock signal to the server transparently.
D. Supports enhanced availability for z890, z900, and z9
6. A prospective manufacturing customer with an existing complex environment is requesting a proposal for a TSM data management solution. What should be the first step taken to validate the customer's project?
A. Perform a TSM benchmark
B. Verify funding
C. Contact the IBM Software Sales Professional
D. Survey customer's current environment
7. A Sun customer has recently experienced several critical processor failures. When replacing the processors, the customer was not able to recreate the problem. Which of the following System z RAS features should the sales representative emphasize during the sales call?
A. Chipkill Memory
B. Service Processor
C. Lightpath Diagnostics
D. First Failure Data Capture
8. A company is running many small applications, each on their own Intel server with the Linux operating system. They would like to consolidate the servers but maintain the flexibility to scale as business grows. Which of the following describes the characteristics of z9 virtualization to address this issue?
A. A virtual machine may use as little as 1/10,000th of a physical processor.
B. A virtual machine may use as little as 1% of a physical processor.
C. A virtual machine may use as little as 10% of a physical processor.
D. A virtual machine may use any percentage of a physical processor.
9. A System z competitor has announced their potential entry into the mainframe market. It further claims that their system can run z/OS. What should the sales rep make sure the customer understands.
A. z/OS can only run on IBM mainframe systems.
B. Customer should verify the system will also run z/VM and Linux.
C. Programs such as OS/390 and z/OS are licensed for use only on Designated Machines, subject to IBM licensing terms.
D. Programs such as OS/390 and z/OS must be demonstrated to run on Designated Machines, subject to IBM System z Technical Specialist approval.
10. A university physics department issues a RFP for a large system for research purposes. The System z Sales Specialist has never met this group previously. Which of the following describes the likely financial justification process?
A. The department will conduct a study of all the operating systems available
B. The department will compare distributed, clustered, and centralized implementations and decide based on TCA
C. The department will compare communication sub systems, and LAN topologies between all vendors
D. The department will purchase a system to meet performance needs at the best price and consider the total cost of ownership
11. A customer has an older mainframe installed and is considering moving to a new z9. The IT Director asks the System z Sales Specialist for reasons to move to the z9. Which of the following is exclusive to the z9?
A. Server Time Protocol
B. Multiple Logical Channel Subsystem
C. Multiple Subchannel Sets
D. System Managed CF Structure Duplexing
12. A new CIO plans to reduce the complexity of the IT infrastructure. Which of the follow features or approaches will appeal to this individual?
B. Server consolidation
13. Which of the following statements best describes a customer's pain point that a sales specialist can immediately act upon?
A. "Which solution is right for my environment? There are so many to pick from."
B. "I cannot get the payroll done in time each month, and it is costing me dearly in penalties."
C. "Our outage window is one weekend a month. I cannot afford to have the system down any additional time."
D. "We are on older technology. I know that getting up to date will help us improve on our customer satisfaction."
14. Which of the following statements best describes who should be involved in a Systems Assurance Review?
A. All parties directly involved with the install and the Systems Assurance Coordinator.
B. All parties directly involved with the install and the ITSO.
C. All parties directly involved with the install and Poughkeepsie Product Assistance Center (PPAC).
D. All parties directly involved in the install except business partners
My Shopping Cart
- $ 99.00 x 1