IBM System z Solution Sales V3
- Exam Number/Code : 000-427
- Exam Name : IBM System z Solution Sales V3
- Questions and Answers : 47 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-427 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-427 Test Engine
Free 000-427 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IBM certifications III 000-427 exam (IBM System z Solution Sales V3). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-427 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-427 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-427 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-427 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-427 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-427 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-427 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-427 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-427 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-427 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-427 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IBM certifications III 000-427 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-427 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-427 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-427 Exam. The 000-427 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-427 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-427 Exam will provide you with free 000-427 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-427 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IBM certifications III exam and get your IBM certifications III Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-427 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-427 exam | 000-427 pdf exam | 000-427 braindumps | 000-427 study guides | 000-427 trainning materials | 000-427 simulations | 000-427 testing engine | 000-427 vce | 000-427 torrent | 000-427 dumps | free download 000-427 | 000-427 practice exam | 000-427 preparation files | 000-427 questions | 000-427 answers.
How to pass your 000-427 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-427 test,The safer.easier way to get IBM certifications III Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-427
Title : IBM System z Solution Sales V3
1. A System z customer has a new CIO. The CIO is concerned about continuing operations and recovery following a catastrophe.
Which of the following addresses this issue?
2. A System z customer is very interested in OOCoD to handle future needs.
Which of the following describes the order process?
A. The CIU contract and OOCoD appendix are signed and, if needed, the OOCoD Capability Feature is ordered. A single OOCoD order is placed that reflects the original and anticipated CPs required.
B. The CIU contract and OOCoD appendix are signed and, if needed, the OOCoD Capability Feature is ordered. Customer enrolls in ResourceLink. When needed, the customer orders a CIU OOCoD.
C. The CIU contract and OOCoD appendix are signed and, if needed, the OOCoD Capability Feature is ordered. Two MESs are ordered. The first reflects the original CPs needed and the second reflects the total CPs needed.
D. The CIU contract and OOCoD appendix are signed and, if needed, the OOCoD Capability Feature is ordered. A single OOCoD order is placed for the original CPs needed. A second OOCoD order is placed when the need arises.WArialTimes New RomanZX
3. A z10 customer has numerous Unix servers, a large number of Windows servers, and an unidentified number of small department servers that were acquired outside of IT influence. The CIO wants to know how much they are currently spending on IT company wide and determine if software licenses are managed correctly.
Which of the following approaches would provide that information?
A. Perform a TCO analysis
B. An internal review, department by department
C. Review of all department expense items
D. Interview all department headsWArialTimes New RomanZX
4. What is the advantage of dynamic oscillator switchover?
A. Allows the backup oscillator to detect the failure, switch over and provide redundant power capabilities.
B. Allows the backup oscillator to detect the failure, switch over requiring only an IPL instead of a full Power on Reset.
C. Allows the backup oscillator to detect the failure, switch over, and provide the clock signal to the server transparently.
D. Supports enhanced availability for z890, z900, and z9WArialZ
5. A prospect with a large number of Windows servers distributed across the globe is considering migrating to single System z. The customer is very concerned with the rapid growth of his Windows support staff, and the space used by the servers in the various locations.
Which of the following is likely to provide long term justification in this scenario?
A. T Reduced Footprint size at the central location
B. Technical skill requirements
C. Power requirements
D. High AvailabilityWArialZX
6. The OSA-ICC is most similar in function to which of the following devices?
A. 2074 Console Support Controller
B. 2029 (DWDM) Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexer
C. ESCON Director
D. 37XX Communications Controller WArialZ
7. A System z Sales professional has just begun discussions with a new prospective customer.
Which of the following information is the most important at this step?
A. Decision date
B. Enterprise architecture
C. Business issue
D. Project budgetWArialZX
8. A Windows customer is considering migrating to a Z
Which of the following elements could be seen as a challenge?
C. Disater Recovery (DR)
D. Technical skills of existing staffWArialZX
9. A System z10 customer is evaluating z/OS capacity requirements.
Which of the following IBM tools can perform capacity planning from customer SMF data?
D. AD ToolsWArialZX
10. A prospective manufacturing customer with an existing complex environment is requesting a proposal for a TSM data management solution. What should be the first step taken to validate the customer's project?
A. Perform a TSM benchmark
B. Verify funding
C. Contact the IBM Software Sales Professional
D. Survey customer's current environmentWArialZ
11. A new Controller at an older but supported level mainframe customer contacts the System z Sales Specialist. The controller is very disappointed with the overall performance of the existing equipment. They have discovered users who cannot use the systems due to resource constraints.
Which of the following actions will address this situation?
A. Run CP3000
B. Upgrade to current level OS
C. Propose a services contract to tune the existing system and establish the system requirements
D. Run a sample of the System p AIX workload in an LPAR to establish the total system requirementsWArialTimes New RomanZX
12. A System z10 retail customer with home written Cobol applications is considering replacement of their older z/OS server with new technology. They do not believe a replacement would be less costly than keeping their current server.
Which of the following factors in z10 are relevant in convincing them otherwise?
A. Application costs, z/OS maintenance, and floor space
B. MSU software savings, hardware maintenance, software efficiency
C. z/OS administration, hardware maintenance, and database costs
D. Floor space, power and cooling, z/OS maintenance, and hardware maintenanceWArialZX
13. A current 2084 A08 304 customer intends on getting off of the mainframe in the next year by moving applications to a distributed environment. Today they are running at 98% capacity and think they will grow at least 10% before year end. What is the best solution for this customer.
A. Move to the new System z10 BC which is smaller than the 2084 and allow for software savings and provide a way to downgrade using capacity settings.
B. Add an engine to the existing machine so they can turn it on right away.
C. Upgrade to a z10 EC and use capacity settings to downgrade as needed and get some IBM software savings.
D. This is really not a customer the Sales Rep would want to deal with since there is no long term potential, but should suggest outsourcing as a viable option.WArialZ
14. A university physics department issues a RFP for a large system for research purposes. The System z Sales Specialist has never met this group previously.
Which of the following describes the likely financial justification process?
A. The department will conduct a study of all the operating systems available
B. The department will compare distributed, clustered, and centralized implementations and decide based on TCA
C. The department will compare communication sub systems, and LAN topologies between all vendors
D. The department will purchase a system to meet performance needs at the best price and consider the total cost of ownershipWArialZ