IBM Tivoli Business Service Manager V4.1.1 Implementation
- Exam Number/Code : 000-436
- Exam Name : IBM Tivoli Business Service Manager V4.1.1 Implementation
- Questions and Answers : 102 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-436 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-436 Test Engine
Free 000-436 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IBM certifications I 000-436 exam (IBM Tivoli Business Service Manager V4.1.1 Implementation). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-436 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-436 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-436 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-436 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-436 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-436 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-436 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-436 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-436 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-436 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-436 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IBM certifications I 000-436 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-436 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-436 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-436 Exam. The 000-436 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-436 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-436 Exam will provide you with free 000-436 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-436 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IBM certifications I exam and get your IBM certifications I Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-436 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-436 exam | 000-436 pdf exam | 000-436 braindumps | 000-436 study guides | 000-436 trainning materials | 000-436 simulations | 000-436 testing engine | 000-436 vce | 000-436 torrent | 000-436 dumps | free download 000-436 | 000-436 practice exam | 000-436 preparation files | 000-436 questions | 000-436 answers.
How to pass your 000-436 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-436 test,The safer.easier way to get IBM certifications I Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-436
Title : IBM Tivoli Business Service Manager V4.1.1 Implementation
1. In order to run the script "rad_discover_schema" successfully, which of the following Two statements must be true? (Choose Two.)
A. The ObjectServer in question must be running
B. The TBSM instance in question must be running
C. The GUI Foundation in question must be running
D. The TBSM Data Source in question must be running
E. The TBSM Data Fetcher in question must be running
2. Within TBSM where are auto-population rules defined?
A. Within each template
B. Within a Custom Canvas
C. Within each service instance
D. Within the Service Component Repository
3. What is the command used to backup the TBSM DB on Unix ?
A. rad_db save
B. rad_db export
C. rad_db backup
D. rad_db save_db
4. A customer would like to create a Custom Page. How is a Custom Page created?
A. through the Administration Page -> Pages tab
B. through the Service Administration Page -> Pages tab
C. through the Administration Page -> layout tab then click on Pages
D. through the Service Administration Page -> layout tab then click on Pages
5. What must be done prior to the creation of an ESDA rule?
A. A Service Instance must have been created
B. A Service structure must have been created
C. A Service Template must have been created
D. An auto-population rule must have been created
6. If the results of a data fetcher query return a value for a column named "ticket_number" as a text data type, but the value needs to be used to drive a numeric value rule, what should be done?
A. Define an aggregation rule that converts the data into an integer
B. Nothing because text data cannot be used within a numeric value rule
C. Use the Int function within the expression portion of the rule to convert the text data into an integer
D. Nothing - the numeric value rule will automatically convert the data to the appropriate type (i.e., integer)
7. If events in the ObjectServer are not impacting service status as expected which configuration items within TBSM should be checked?
A. Make sure that the service has a Custom Canvas defined for it
B. Make sure that the service is in the Service Component Repository
C. Check the log for the associated Data Fetcher to make sure the Status field is being retrieved
D. Check that the values for the Identification Fields defined for the service instance match the values within the event
8. Roger has manually edited a style sheet file located in $NCHOME/guifoundation/webapps/sla/av/css and he want to see the change in the TBSM GUI but can not restart the RAD server. How can he see his change with in the TBSM GUI with out restarting the RAD server?
A. From the command line, execute the command "$NCHOME/bin/ngf_api restart"
B. From the command line, execute the command "$NCHOME/bin/rad_reinitcanvas"
C. From the command line, execute the command "$NCHOME/tbsm/bin/rad_update_css"
D. From the command line, execute the command "NCHOME/bin/ngf_api reinitcanvas.xml"
9. In order to create a hierarchical relationship between a service instance named "ABC" and a service instance named "XYZ", which of the following must be configured?
A. Edit the service named "ABC", and on the Dependents tab add the "XYZ" service so that it appears in the Selected Services box
B. Edit the primary template for the "ABC" service, add an additional parameter called "Dependent" and set the default value to "XYZ"
C. Configure the incoming status rules for the templates assigned to service instance "ABC" such that they use the "XYZ" service as the Data Feed
D. Configure the templates that are assigned to service instance "ABC" such that they have aggregation rules for all of the templates assigned to service instance name "XYZ"
10. What are the interval values that can be specified when a data fetcher is created? (Choose Two.)
B. Daily, at a specific time
C. Weekly at a specific time
D. At user defined set times during the day
E. An interval based on a multiplier of how long a data fetcher takes to process a request
11. Assuming that Data Fetcher "XYZ" has already been defined, what must be done in order to use the resulting data in a custom scorecard?
A. Configure an expression for the "XYZ" data fetcher
B. Configure a template rule that uses the "XYZ" data fetcher as the "Data Feed"
C. Configure an auto-population rule that can automatically instantiate the service instance
D. Nothing - once the "XYZ" data fetcher is configured the query results are automatically available for use in a custom scorecard
12. Customer is trying to login to the TBSM console using his own user/password but is getting a "Login Failed" error message. What might be the most likely cause of the problem?
A. TBSM Server is not running
B. License Server is not running
C. Security Manager is not running
D. userid/password is not configured
13. What are Three Authentication Mechanisms supported by TBSM 4.1.1 ? (Choose Three.)
C. Local O/S
D. Object Server/Omnibus
E. RADIUS Authentication
F. Native, Security Manager
14. There are Two versions of the View Service tab available to the user: the full client and the thin client. Where can the default client be set? (Choose Two)
A. in the file $NCHOME/etc/rad/RAD_av.props
B. in the file $NCHOME/etc/rad/RAD_server.props
C. in the file $NCHOME/etc/rad/RAD_radservice.props
D. from the Edit View Definition button of the client toolbar
E. from the Viewer Preferences button of the client toolbar