Applying Fundamentals of Tivoli Business Automation Mgt2008
- Exam Number/Code : 000-438
- Exam Name : Applying Fundamentals of Tivoli Business Automation Mgt2008
- Questions and Answers : 92 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-438 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-438 Test Engine
Free 000-438 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IBM certifications I 000-438 exam (Applying Fundamentals of Tivoli Business Automation Mgt2008). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-438 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-438 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-438 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-438 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-438 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-438 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-438 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-438 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-438 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-438 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-438 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IBM certifications I 000-438 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-438 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-438 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-438 Exam. The 000-438 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-438 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-438 Exam will provide you with free 000-438 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-438 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IBM certifications I exam and get your IBM certifications I Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-438 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-438 exam | 000-438 pdf exam | 000-438 braindumps | 000-438 study guides | 000-438 trainning materials | 000-438 simulations | 000-438 testing engine | 000-438 vce | 000-438 torrent | 000-438 dumps | free download 000-438 | 000-438 practice exam | 000-438 preparation files | 000-438 questions | 000-438 answers.
How to pass your 000-438 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-438 test,The safer.easier way to get IBM certifications I Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-438
Title : Applying Fundamentals of Tivoli Business Automation Mgt200
1. Which two components of an existing infrastructure should be captured in initial business automation requirement planning meetings with a client? (Choose two.)
A. Availability Monitoring
B. Performance Management
C. Human Resources Systems
D. Call Management Applications
E. Accounting Management Systems
2. What is an important factor when deploying a business automation solution into a customer environment?
A. determine if a business automation solution was previously attempted
B. redefine the current workflows and practices used by the customer for business automation
C. gather the requirements for which business automation solutions will be deployed at a later date
D. set the expectations so that the client's strategic goals are clearly defined and are met by the business automation solution
3. In Business Automation Management, what are performance, maintainability, and security requirements considered to be?
B. network events zones
C. functional requirements
D. non-functional requirements
4. Which two factors have the greatest impact on the scope and scale of a Business Process Management solution? (Choose two.)
A. total headcount at each site
B. number of events processed per hour
C. gross e-commerce order volume per day
D. number of DNS names owned by the enterprise
E. number of integration points between subsystems
5. Before a requirements gathering session with the implementation team for a client project, the customer liaison presents a list of experts. Later, at the requirements gathering session, it is apparent that a team member would be a valuable expert for the project. What is the appropriate way to have this person identified as an expert on the project?
A. begin copying the additional team member on all project communication
B. bypass the identified expert and begin communicating directly with the team member
C. communicate to the customer liaison that the team member has been included as an expert
D. contact the customer liaison, explain the situation, and ask for the appropriate way to have this person included as an expert
6. A telecommunications company configures their network equipment after receiving an order for a new circuit from one of their customers. What is this an example of?
A. an automation
B. a key performance indicator
C. a low-level business process
D. a high-level business process
7. A client has a custom-made management system that they developed in-house that must be integrated with the business automation solution. What is the correct approach for proving the integration?
A. prove with an on-site Proof of Concept
B. replace the application with new software
C. re-create in a lab and provide an off-site proof of technology
D. develop the integration as part of the full solution deployment
8. Which two steps should be performed after the interviews are completed and all third-party integrations are identified? (Choose two.)
A. create a hardware solutions guide
B. review the list of client third-party applications
C. identify the relationships with support organizations
D. identify the operational support dashboard methodology
E. review the list of proposed business automation products
9. After business requirements and processes have been identified, which steps are taken to automate that process?
A. assess the specific steps required, determine critical processes, inform the client
B. determine critical processes, choose a subset of processes for a pilot, inform the client
C. assess the specific steps required, interview business process owners, inform the client
D. define the specific steps of the manual process, understand input and output functions of each step within the process, determine steps suitable for automation
10. Which factor is most significant when determining the viability of applications?
A. the number of users of the application
B. end user perception of the application
C. the software vendor's market capitalization
D. the flexibility, supportability, performance and coverage of the application
11. Which two pieces of information are mapped against functional paths within an organization? (Choose two.)
E. IBM Tivoli products
12. What is a benefit of a single vendor solution?
A. easier to obtain maintenance and support
B. more likely to provide future business automation flexibility
C. greater likelihood of future stability in the business automation
D. easier to adapt new solutions from the Open Source community
13. While scheduling the introductory meeting with a company, who should be the client contact for invitations to the introductory meeting?
A. the technical contact
B. the process manager
C. the customer sponsor
D. the administrative assistant to the process manager
14. A client core business is to supply widgets to the customer. An order desk is located in Florida, where desktops are used by employees for general Lotus Notes e-mail, Lotus Sametime, and an Order Application from customers who call in orders by telephone.
The client has a data center located in Oregon. It contains a distributed environment running Lotus Notes and Lotus Sametime and a distributed environment running JD Edwards EnterpriseOne ERP. It has a DB2 database on a mainframe that contains their product information and stock, and a distributed environment that runs the Order Application.
The client has a distribution center in Illinois. It contains a distributed front-end for the Order Application, which prints orders and allows the distribution center to update the amount of stock. Orders are fulfilled by the distribution center and mailed directly to the customer. Stock is also received and updated by the distribution center.
The IT group responsible for the Order Application wants to implement Change Management and target the Order Application as the first application to manage.
Who are two Order Applications customers? (Choose two.)
A. the distribution center in Illinois
B. customers who call in their orders
C. the mainframe system administrators
D. end users in the order desk environment
E. the Order Application distributed environment system administrators