Fundamentals of Enterprise Solut.Using IBM Tivoli Strg 2008
- Exam Number/Code : 000-439
- Exam Name : Fundamentals of Enterprise Solut.Using IBM Tivoli Strg 2008
- Questions and Answers : 102 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-439 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-439 Test Engine
Free 000-439 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IBM certifications I 000-439 exam (Fundamentals of Enterprise Solut.Using IBM Tivoli Strg 2008). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-439 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-439 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-439 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-439 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-439 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-439 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-439 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-439 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-439 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-439 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-439 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IBM certifications I 000-439 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-439 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-439 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-439 Exam. The 000-439 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-439 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-439 Exam will provide you with free 000-439 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-439 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IBM certifications I exam and get your IBM certifications I Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-439 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-439 exam | 000-439 pdf exam | 000-439 braindumps | 000-439 study guides | 000-439 trainning materials | 000-439 simulations | 000-439 testing engine | 000-439 vce | 000-439 torrent | 000-439 dumps | free download 000-439 | 000-439 practice exam | 000-439 preparation files | 000-439 questions | 000-439 answers.
How to pass your 000-439 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-439 test,The safer.easier way to get IBM certifications I Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-439
Title : Fundamentals of Enterprise Solut.Using IBM Tivoli Strg 2008
1. Which three factors must be considered when implementing IBM Tivoli Storage Manager? (Choose three.)
A. network speed
B. number of HBAs required
C. type of SAN disk being used
D. change rate of the client data
E. number of SAN switches in the infrastructure
F. microcode level of the SAN device where the storage pools are located
2. What is required to identify valid participants for an introductory meeting?
A. organization address book, including pictures
B. organization mailing list showing the exact locations where each employee is working
C. organization chart showing the line relationship between the CIO and the subordinate storage group
D. organization chart showing the lateral relationship between the CIO and the subordinate storage administrator
3. During the planning and inventory phase of the consulting process, which two topics are part of the document describing the customer's current storage environment (baseline)? (Choose two.)
A. return on investment (ROI) analysis
B. customer's storage hardware assets
C. customer's long term business vision
D. customer's IT processes related to storage
E. mapping of IBM storage solutions that meet customer's needs
4. A customer plans to renew their storage infrastructure to cope with performance and availability requirements stated by IT management and business drivers. Which solution should be recommended to this customer?
A. SAN Volume Controller
B. Bare Machine Recovery
C. Tivoli Enterprise Console
D. IBM Tivoli Storage Manager
5. What is required in order to back up a customer critical files?
A. IBM Tivoli Storage Manager for SANs
B. IBM TSM Hierarchical Storage Manager (HSM) on Windows
C. IBM Tivoli Storage Manager for System Backup and Recovery
D. Open File Support with IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Extended Edition
6. A business has ten servers that are critical and must be restorable at the disaster recovery site. Which three components must be considered in the disaster recovery site to implement this request? (Choose three.)
B. availability of HBAs
C. IP network speed at the disaster site
D. backup and restore media infrastructure
E. amount of incremental data on the client
F. network speed from disaster site to primary site
7. What information is relevant when creating a customer's baseline documentation as input to a storage solution design?
A. biggest risk factors
B. IBM solution differentiators
C. business benefits provided by the solution
D. IT organizational structure diagram and description
8. Which information should a customer baseline document include?
A. analysis of customer's data management maturity level
B. analysis of all data loss exposures that the customer currently faces
C. configuration logs showing customer data structure for applications and databases
D. names and phone numbers of everyone that needs to be contacted during the current customer engagement
9. Which server component acts as a traffic controller by directing information and handling requests from the agent?
A. TotalStorage Productivity Center for Data
B. TotalStorage Productivity Center for Disk
C. TotalStorage Productivity Center Basic Edition
D. TotalStorage Productivity Center for Replication
10. Which two IBM software product functions are designed to map to the customer business requirements? (Choose two.)
A. handling alerts
B. monitoring thresholds
C. handling documentation
D. managing network sockets
E. providing management reports
11. Which two processes should be in place for a successful data management initiative? (Choose two.)
A. data security
B. data replication
C. data provisioning
D. change management
E. incident management
12. What are two benefits of mapping the customer business processes to the storage environment in the baseline gathering stage? (Choose two.)
A. identifies waste
B. describes costs clearly
C. provides audit-ready posture
D. defines steps and sequences
E. defines customer requirements
13. Who should attend an introductory meeting of a business continuity design and implementation project?
A. IBM Tivoli Identity Manager administrator
B. IBM Tivoli Enterprise Portal administrator
C. IBM Tivoli Storage Manager administrator
D. IBM Tivoli Access Manager administrator
14. Which key business process is most necessary to understand in order to describe SLAs as they relate to storage?
A. audit procedures
B. hardware provisioning
C. customer service handling
D. maintenance and support services