IBM Exam 447 - IBM CommonStore Email Archiving and Discovery
- Exam Number/Code : 000-447
- Exam Name : IBM Exam 447 - IBM CommonStore Email Archiving and Discovery
- Questions and Answers : 122 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-447 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-447 Test Engine
Free 000-447 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IBM certifications I 000-447 exam (IBM Exam 447 - IBM CommonStore Email Archiving and Discovery). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-447 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-447 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-447 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-447 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-447 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-447 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-447 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-447 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-447 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-447 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-447 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IBM certifications I 000-447 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-447 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-447 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-447 Exam. The 000-447 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-447 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-447 Exam will provide you with free 000-447 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-447 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IBM certifications I exam and get your IBM certifications I Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-447 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-447 exam | 000-447 pdf exam | 000-447 braindumps | 000-447 study guides | 000-447 trainning materials | 000-447 simulations | 000-447 testing engine | 000-447 vce | 000-447 torrent | 000-447 dumps | free download 000-447 | 000-447 practice exam | 000-447 preparation files | 000-447 questions | 000-447 answers.
How to pass your 000-447 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-447 test,The safer.easier way to get IBM certifications I Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-447
Title : IBM Exam 447 - IBM CommonStore Email Archiving and Discovery
1. It is common for various groups within the same orgainzation to have different requirements. These differences can greatly increase the complexity and cost of delivering the required CommonStore solutions. It is advisable to significantly reduce the number of separate policies by using a modular approach with a limited number of variations. How should you determine the two requirements? (Choose two.)
A. Implement a top-down approach to fulfill major requirements and then review and fulfill minor requirements.
B. Place all of the requirements in a pile and randomly make a selection.
C. Prioritize the requirements basic on the delivery cost.
D. Ask the customer to prioritize the requirements.
E. Implement major requirements only.
2. If your company policy requires that the Content Manager password be changed every 90 days, which action must the CommonStore administrator perform after changing the password?
A. Run CSX Task -p to store the new Content Manager password.
B. Run ArchPro -p to store the new Content Manager password.
C. Use notepad to update the Archint.ini file with the new Content Manager password.
D. Use notepad to update the archint.cfg file with the Content Manager password.
3. A customer is running Microsoft Exchange 2003. They have 18,000 Outlook 2000/2003 mailboxes with a daily volume of e-mails of approximately 630,000 e-mails. Their IT group supports Windows, Sun Solaris, and are testing Red Hat on Intel. This customer has decided that CommonStore for Exchange, Content Manager, and eMail Search will solve their e-mail archival requirements. Which hardware platform matches their environment and the solution?
A. CommonStore on Windows 2003 and Content Manager on z-Series
B. CommonStore on AIX and Content Manager on z-Series
C. CommonStore on Windows 2003 and Content Manager on Sun
D. CommonStore on AIX and Content Manager on Sun
4. Your company policy is to delete all stubs in employee mailboxes after two years. The actual e-mails will remain in the repository for an additional year. How will the user be able to search for these older e-mails?
A. There is no way to see older e-mails.
B. This type of search is in the existing e-mail client.
C. It will require a small modification to your existing e-mail client.
D. Use the Tivoli Storage Manager client.
5. You have a CommonStore policy that archives all e-mail older than 30 days, but the retrievals on the system are very high. It is decided that 30 days is too soon and that all future e-mail should remain on the system 60 days before being archived. What are the correct steps to change this?
A. Change the Archive Task in the configuration database/folder.
B. Add a new logical archive to ArchPro and archive all new mail to this logical archive.
C. Update the Archiving Policy and restart ArchPro.
D. Update the Archiving Policy and restart the Archival Task.
6. A new desktop application is installed on all desktops in your company. It creates files with the extension *.new that will most likely be e-mailed among employees. Your CommonStore system is set up for attachment archiving. What should you do?
A. Add a new MIME type in CM and a new Content type mapping in CommonStore.
B. Add a new Item Type in CM and a new entry in archint.ini.
C. Add a new archiving policy in CommonStore.
D. Modify the document mapping settings in CommonStore.
7. In the CommonStore for Lotus Domino configuration, where is the name of the Content Manager Item Type stored?
A. CSLD configuration database
8. Which Notes design element determines which logical archive will be used for archival?
A. Notes view
B. Notes action
C. Notes agent
D. Notes form
9. When increasing the number of task workers, which agent on the ArchPro server should be increased to match the same value?
10. Which two statements regarding Single Instance Store (SIS) are true? (Choose two.)
A. The Single Instance Store Item Type and child attribute must be referenced in the CommonStore Server configuration file.
B. CommonStore uses two Item Types to store information for Single Instance Store, one for the document itself and one for the SIS hash key.
C. Once Single Instance Store is configured, CommonStore stores just one copy of each archived document, no matter how it is archived.
D. The Single Instance Store Child attribute may be shared among Item Types on the same library server.
E. Once you have enabled Single Instance Store for an Item Type, you may not turn it off.
11. Which two statements are true about the CSX Client Component? (Choose two.)
A. The CSX Client Component allows users to search and retrieve e-mail archived from their personal mailbox.
B. The CSX Client Component requires the Microsoft Collaborative Data Object to be installed on each Outlook machine.
C. The CSX Client Component requires the Microsoft Collaborative Data Object to be installed on the CommonStore Server machine.
D. The CSX Client Component allows an administrative user to search for and place holds on archived e-mail.
12. A CommonStore solution is designed to support Single Instance Storage. No automatic archiving policies have been defined. A mail user sends an single e-mail to three co-workers. One of the three recipients was addressed as a blind carbon-copy. All three recipients manually archive the entire e-mail in the same format. The sender also archives the e-mail from the sender's Sent folder. How many copies are stored in the archive?
13. How do the CommonStore Server and the CommonStore Tasks communicate with each other?
A. The CommonStore Server accesses the CommonStore Tasks based on the directory named in the "Transfer Path" parameter.
B. The CommonStore Server accesses the CommonStore Tasks based on the task host name and TCPIP port number.
C. The CommonStore Tasks accesses the CommonStore Server based on the directory named in the "Transfer Path" parameter.
D. The CommonStore Tasks accesses the CommonStore Server based on the server host name and TCPIP port number.
14. Under which scenario will e-mail messages meet the minimum qualifications for CommonStore Single Instance Storing?
A. E-mail messages that have already been archived into any of the CommonStore supported archive repositories with an archiving type of Entire and which have not been processed by an external application for digital signatures.
B. E-mail messages that have already been archived into any of the CommonStore supported archive repositories with any archiving type, which have not been modified, and which have not been processed by an external application for digital signatures.
C. E-mail messages that have already been archived into any of the CommonStore supported archive repositories with an archiving type of Entire, which have not been modified, and which have not been processed by an external application for digital signatures.
D. E-mail messages that have already been archived into an IBM Content Manager archive with an archiving type of Entire, which have not been modified, and which have not been processed by an external application for digital signatures.