IBM Certified Specialist - IBM Optim Implementation for Dist
- Exam Number/Code : 000-551
- Exam Name : IBM Certified Specialist - IBM Optim Implementation for Dist
- Questions and Answers : 143 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-11-20
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-551 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-551 Test Engine
Free 000-551 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for Certified Specialist 000-551 exam (IBM Certified Specialist - IBM Optim Implementation for Dist). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-551 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-551 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-551 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-551 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-551 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-551 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-551 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-551 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-551 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-551 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-551 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the Certified Specialist 000-551 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-551 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-551 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-551 Exam. The 000-551 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-551 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-551 Exam will provide you with free 000-551 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-551 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your Certified Specialist exam and get your Certified Specialist Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-551 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-551 exam | 000-551 pdf exam | 000-551 braindumps | 000-551 study guides | 000-551 trainning materials | 000-551 simulations | 000-551 testing engine | 000-551 vce | 000-551 torrent | 000-551 dumps | free download 000-551 | 000-551 practice exam | 000-551 preparation files | 000-551 questions | 000-551 answers.
How to pass your 000-551 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-551 test,The safer.easier way to get Certified Specialist Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-551
Title : IBM Certified Specialist - IBM Optim Implementation for Dist
1. Click the Exhibit button.
Given this information from the Relationships tab of an Access Definition, and the information from this Show Steps report in the exhibit, why is the STATE_LOOKUP table listed as UNTRAVERSED?
A. There is no active relationship for the STATE_LOOKUP table.
B. Q2 needs to be activated between SALES and STATE_LOOKUP.
C. Q1 needs to be de-activated between SALES and STATE_LOOKUP.
D. The relationship between SALES and STATE_LOOKUP is unselected.
2. Given the command line syntax shown below:
PR0CMND /R JOB=PERSONNEL' OUTPUT=PER.TXT MONITOR+ QUIET+
Which task is performed?
A. Runs the job named PERSONNEL, places the process report output in a file named PER.TXT, and displays prompts and error dialogs during the process.
B. Schedules a job named PERSONNEL, stores the extracted data in a file named PER.TXT, and displays information dialogs during the process.
C. Runs the job named PERSONNEL, places the process report output in a file named PER.TXT, and displays information dialogs during the process.
D. Schedules the job named PERSONNEL, stores the extracted data in a file named PER.TXT, and displays prompts and error dialogs during the process.
3. When performing an archive process that uses a Storage Profile, which action could be performed as a result of using the storage profile?
A. Creates a connection to the database for use by the storage management device.
B. Creates a connection to the storage management device and copies an Archive File to a backup device.
C. Creates a storage allocation parameter for the storage or file management system.
D. Creates a duplicate of the existing information from the Archive Repository on the storage management device.
4. One Optim report provides detailed performance information about your Archive, Extract and Delete processes, including basic table and selection criteria information as defined in the Access Definition, the number of key values used to retrieve rows, and DBMS Access statistical information. This report is essential for tuning your Optim processes. What is the name of this report and where do you indicate that Optim produce the report?
A. Process Report; selected for creation on the Archive or Extract Process Request.
B. Show Steps Report; provided on Access Definition Editor.
C. Statistical Report; selected for creation on the Archive or Extract Process Request.
D. File Access Definition Report; selected for use on the Archive Process Request.
5. What are two possible locations where would you could find the fetch strategy chosen by Attunity when working with an extended data source? (Choose two.)
D. db2trc file
6. The Optim Initialization Exit facility provides which three benefits? (Choose three.)
A. Observes what is being done by a given user at various points in a programs logic.
B. Automates the reporting of Optim requests that fail.
C. Ensures that the users request meets your company security standards.
D. Changes the request, if needed, to pass your company standards or forbids the request altogether.
E. Adds support to Optim for new code pages.
7. In Attunity, where is the metadata stored?
A. On the server where IRPCD is running.
B. In XML files where it can be manually updated.
C. In the Optim Directory where the DB Alias is found.
D. On the client where Attunity Studio is running.
8. You have installed the Optim Server on an AIX system. The system is configured with various internal and external storage options attached to the server. Where should the Optim Temporary Work folder be placed?
A. the attached archive appliance
B. the attached NAS device
C. the system's internal disk drives
D. the attached SAN device
9. You have exported an Archive Request and checked the 'export subordinate definitions' box. Which types of objects might you expect to find in the export file?
A. Archive Request, Access Definition, Optim Relationships, Optim Primary Keys
B. Archive Request and Access Definition only
C. Archive Request, Access Definition, and Table Map
D. Archive Request, Access Definition, Storage Profile, Report Request
10. You can specify the default minimum retention period for protecting Archive Files on Centera from deletion. How is the minimum retention period calculated?
A. from the time Centera copies the file
B. from the time the Archive Process copies the file to Centera
C. from the time that the Archive Process copies the file to the local file system
D. from the time Centera copies the file from the local file system
11. Which performance enhancement do multiple database connections provide when used during an extract or archive?
A. Multiple database connections allow you to extract/archive rows from multiple tables simultaneously.
B. Multiple database connections allow you to extract/archive rows from a single table concurrently.
C. Multiple database connections allow you to extract/archive rows only from Reference Tables simultaneously.
D. Multiple database connections cannot be used during extract or archive, only during delete.
12. An Archive File Collection is a list of Archive Files that are treated as a single data source by Open Data Manager (ODM). Which two statements are true regarding Archive Collections? (Choose two.)
A. Use the Collections tab on the Archive Request Editor to specify the collection(s) in which the Archive File should be added automatically.
B. An Archive File may belong to multiple Archive Collections, and an Archive Collection may contain multiple Archive Files.
C. Archive Files contained within a collection do not need to be registered in the Archive Directory.
D. ODM, by default, processes the Archive Files in the collections in ascending date order based on the dates the Archive Files were created.
E. An Archive File containing multiple tables with the same names and creator ids, but with different DB Aliases, may be stored in an Archive Collection.
13. When using InfoSphere Federation Server to access Optim extended data sources, what must be created to define a federated object?
A. a wrapper, a system definition, a user mapping, and a nickname
B. a wrapper, a server definition, a user mapping, and a DB Alias
C. a wrapper, a system definition, a nickname, and a DB Alias
D. a wrapper, a server definition, a user mapping, and a nickname
14. What are three valid levels of Optim Security? (Choose three.)
A. Database Security
B. Object Security
C. Functional Security
D. Network Security
E. Archive File Security