Architecture design of soa solution
- Exam Number/Code : 000-665
- Exam Name : Architecture design of soa solution
- Questions and Answers : 59 Q&As
- Update Time: 2014-03-27
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-665 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-665 Test Engine
Free 000-665 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IBM certifications I 000-665 exam (Architecture design of soa solution). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-665 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-665 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-665 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-665 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-665 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-665 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-665 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-665 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-665 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-665 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-665 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IBM certifications I 000-665 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-665 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-665 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-665 Exam. The 000-665 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-665 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-665 Exam will provide you with free 000-665 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-665 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IBM certifications I exam and get your IBM certifications I Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-665 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-665 exam | 000-665 pdf exam | 000-665 braindumps | 000-665 study guides | 000-665 trainning materials | 000-665 simulations | 000-665 testing engine | 000-665 vce | 000-665 torrent | 000-665 dumps | free download 000-665 | 000-665 practice exam | 000-665 preparation files | 000-665 questions | 000-665 answers.
How to pass your 000-665 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-665 test,The safer.easier way to get IBM certifications I Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-665
Title : Architecture design of soa solution
1. Compliance with government regulations remains at the top of many CEOs list of must have functions. One aspect of compliance is providing a clear audit trail of who did what and when. What SOA technique would most help realize this requirement?
A. Decompose all business processes into a collection of services for agility and reuse.
B. Maximize legacy reuse by wrapping existing transactions with services.
C. Allow for service intermediaries through the use of an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB).
D. Leverage open standards to represent software assets as services for maximum interoperability with external systems.
2. When would the application of the WS-Addressing specification NOT be relevant in a SOA solution?
A. When Web service applications need to exchange potentially large text and binary data, including GIF and JPEG files.
B. When Web service applications need to exchange messages using a publish/subscribe integration pattern.
C. When Web service applications need to exchange messages among multiple endpoints through networks that include firewalls and gateways.
D. When Web service providers must share their metadata with invoking clients.
3. An SOA solution designer at a large trucking company has recognized the requirement for business logic that can be adapted quickly to market conditions. The SOA solution designer recommends IBM's SOA Reference Architecture, but is concerned that a simple service approach may not be responsive enough. Which of the following additional steps is best to take?
A. Use DB2 database tables to capture discount rates and maintenance costs so that business service logic can adapt automatically.
B. Use Java Agile programming techniques to quickly develop and deploy new business logic when needed.
C. Include IBM WebSphere Portal presentation logic to give customer service representatives better access to current discounts and offers.
D. Add IBM WebSphere Process Server so that business rules capture sensitive business variables.
4. An SOA solution has been architected to provide reservations capability for a leading travel agency and their business partners. Several design problems have emerged as service descriptions are defined. Which two of the following design guidelines are best to apply?
A. Service interfaces must be compliant with WS-I best practices to maximize interoperability between service providers and consumers.
B. Service interfaces must be versioned and contain no more than one operation.
C. SOAP messages and SOAP headers are always included in WSDL descriptions.
D. SCA modules must contain no more than one service import or export definition.
E. Ideally, service implementations would be stateless to maximize availability and scalability of the operational infrastructure.
5. Which of the following statements best represents a case for an SOA?
A. An enterprise wants to standardize CRUD data services for their geographically distributed databases.
B. An online retailer is experiencing performance issues during the heavy shopping season.
C. A business wants to reduce the time to market for new products and services by leveraging existing applications and improving collaboration from partners.
D. An enterprise wants to standardize all data exchange using XML.
6. As part of its SOA strategy, a company has developed many business services that are internally and externally accessible via a service registry. How does reuse of the business services across its line of business processes most likely provide business value to the company?
A. Leads to more consistent business processes and decreased business integration costs
B. Leads to reduced development costs and reduced need for deployment infrastructure
C. Leads to more innovative process implementations and increased IT budgets
D. Leads to enhanced supplier integration and reduced need for additional partnerships
7. A companys IT department has a number of legacy EIS systems which provide functionality in its different lines of business. As part of its SOA strategy, the company wants to reuse the existing capabilities of these legacy systems across lines of business. A pure bottom-up approach is used exclusively to design services based on the functionality of the existing systems. What is the most likely result of this service design approach?
A. Application clients must use J2C adapters or JAX-RPC to access the resulting services.
B. The resulting services are composed into business processes by the various lines of business.
C. Some of the resulting service interfaces are too fine-grained to meet the reuse needs of the various lines of business.
D. The resulting service interfaces expose a common data model.
8. As part of an SOA assessment, an architect is tasked with assessing the service infrastructure. Which of the following should the architect focus on?
A. Services Management, Services Security, IT Standards, Operational Model
B. Services business alignment, Services Security, Development Standards, Operational Model
C. Services Management, Service Identification and Exposure, Web Services Technology, Operational Model
D. Services business alignment, Services Security, Web Services Technology, Operational Model
9. While SOA has broad business value, selecting the right project to get started is important. Which of the following business issues best aligns with an initial SOA project?
A. Focusing on short term IT cost reduction
B. Transforming a core, complex set of applications
C. Automating a significant business process
D. Breaking down strong organizational silos
10. A company has challenged the SOA solution designer to articulate the ROI on the SOA investment. Which of the following propositions best reflects the realities of SOA engagements?
A. Implementing SOA will reduce the work load of business analysts.
B. SOA will quickly reduce the costs of help desk and maintenance.
C. Once several applications have been implemented in SOA, the development staff needs will decline.
D. The business agility realized from implementing common components will offset the initial investment.
11. A leading car rental company has decided to expand to provide limousine and chauffeur services to clients. Through acquisition, the company now faces complex integration of multiple IT systems in order to achieve its business goals. How can IT technology standards facilitate that integration?
A. Each IT system may expose key business functions as services that are compliant with service-related technology standards to facilitate interoperability.
B. Web service standards must be introduced for clients to interact more cleanly with the expanded company. SOAP messages will facilitate enhanced customer service.
C. Integration using a message hub will provide the necessary support for business goals.
D. WS-Resource standards will provide the support needed to integrate the acquired IT systems and provide the foundation for further expansion.
12. The proposed design for a SOA solution only includes a number of low-level order database retrieval services. Will this approach lead to a successful SOA implementation?
A. Yes, because the details of the Order database have been hidden from consumers.
B. No, because database retrievals are not reusable business services.
C. No, because tight coupling of data leads to unnecessary complexity over time.
D. Yes, because SOA implementations are always more robust when data access services are included.
13. As part of a SOA project, a company begins the process of service identification by using top-down analysis to identify and compose the flow of its relevant business processes and subprocesses.
Which of the following IBM SOA Foundation offerings is most appropriate to use for these activities?
A. IBM WebSphere Business Modeler
B. IBM Rational Method Composer
C. IBM Rational Software Architect
D. IBM Rational Application Developer
14. A customer hires an SOA solution designer to design a User Interface(UI) component for their SOA-based application. The customer has a requirement that says that the UI component must be ready to be exposed as a Web Service. Which of the following is ideally suited to meet this requirement?
A. UI using JSF
B. UI using HTML
C. UI using DHTML
D. UI using Portlets