IBM Test 667, Architectural Design of SOA Solutions
- Exam Number/Code : 000-667
- Exam Name : IBM Test 667, Architectural Design of SOA Solutions
- Questions and Answers : 105 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-667 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-667 Test Engine
Free 000-667 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IBM certifications I 000-667 exam (IBM Test 667, Architectural Design of SOA Solutions). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-667 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-667 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-667 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-667 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-667 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-667 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-667 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-667 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-667 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-667 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-667 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IBM certifications I 000-667 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-667 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-667 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-667 Exam. The 000-667 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-667 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-667 Exam will provide you with free 000-667 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-667 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IBM certifications I exam and get your IBM certifications I Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-667 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-667 exam | 000-667 pdf exam | 000-667 braindumps | 000-667 study guides | 000-667 trainning materials | 000-667 simulations | 000-667 testing engine | 000-667 vce | 000-667 torrent | 000-667 dumps | free download 000-667 | 000-667 practice exam | 000-667 preparation files | 000-667 questions | 000-667 answers.
How to pass your 000-667 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-667 test,The safer.easier way to get IBM certifications I Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-667
Title : IBM Test 667, Architectural Design of SOA Solutions
1. A Fortune 100 company is migrating its Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) architecture to SOA. The intent is to begin exposing its capabilities to business partners. The CIO is thinking about building a high speed, custom messaging solution so there is capacity for future growth.
What should the SOA Designer say about the long-term implications of that direction?
A. A custom messaging solution could provide performance advantages if development priority is allocated to provide standards-based connectors and adapters for business partners to connect.
B. XML messages can be transformed at wire speed using Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) appliances like WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliance, so it is not necessary to be concerned with that part of the system's performance.
C. Total cost of ownership will increase with custom middleware. Open standards-based commercial messaging products are more interoperable, extensible, scalable, replaceable, and reliable than custom-built systems.
D. It will take a serious commitment to detailed technical support to make this happen. It is always a tradeoff between standards-based compliance and performance. The implementation of the custom messaging will need to provide serious performance advantages to business partners.
2. How can a designer most effectively integrate components developed in various technologies at different companies into a composite application within an SOA?
A. Through careful coordination to ensure compatible interfaces
B. Through the use of industry standards such as SOAP over HTTPS
C. By placing the components in a service repository which will mediate the differences in their interfaces
D. By providing code mediation and transformation functions through a business process modeling effort
3. A company has an existing message-based middleware solution that allows exchanging business information among several applications using a topic-based publish-subscribe integration pattern. As part of its SOA strategy, the company is now embarking on service-enabling the applications and wants to employ the publish-subscribe pattern using Web services technology.
Which Web services specification best addresses this need?
4. The SOA reference architecture identifies core services including Interaction, Process, Information, Partner, Access, and Infrastructure.
What is one valid reason for excluding one or more of these services in an SOA?
A. The application is predominantly middleware in nature, eliminating the need for presentation services.
B. The consumer and the provider belong to different companies.
C. The business sponsor has set budget constraints on solution architecture and the architectural components to be included have to be prioritized.
D. The customer's internal politics make the specification too difficult.
5. What is the next step while architecting an SOA solution after documenting the business processes?
A. Determine the operations required to realize each process.
B. Select a business steward for each process and instruct the steward to identify re-usable services.
C. Identify the services needed to realize each business process and group them into logical components.
D. Identify core and non-core business components.
6. A government agency wants to ensure the selected patterns and code standards set down by their SOA governance body are adhered to.
Which type of tool will support this?
A. Code generation
C. UML modeling
D. Data modeling
7. A large airline has decided to use SOA as a means to reduce costs through the use of an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) based infrastructure. The IT strategy group has purchased sophisticated messaging middleware and prototyped some services related to accessing passenger information. The airline needs to decide what to do next.
Which recommendation should be made?
A. Move the prototype to production to assess the impact on the enterprise architecture.
B. Identify a governance method to define policies and procedures for sharing the ESB infrastructure.
C. Align an SOA project with a business initiative and select high-value services through process analysis.
D. Add a process server to the infrastructure to provide a means to use the passenger information services.
8. A mortgage loan provider currently has legacy applications utilized by a network of branches and franchised agents. They want to expand by adding a new channel to allow independent mortgage brokers to submit mortgage loan applications. They realize they must provide a differentiating offering to the independent mortgage brokers to attract participants and grow the new channel.
How can SOA benefit their requirement?
A. By building an SOA with a secure connectivity layer, they could quickly enable the mortgage broker channel to use their applications without any changes to the legacy system.
B. They could reduce the cost to develop new applications needed for each independent broker by reusing services as integration code that is written for each broker's system to expedite development.
C. By service enabling the legacy applications and offering a Web-based portal for independent brokers, they can minimize the impact to existing channels, minimize changes to existing code, and quickly create an offering for the new channel.
D. By implementing security and governance as part of an SOA deployment, they can control access to the current system to determine which brokers are using the system and personalize their marketing to the high usage brokers.
9. A company wants to integrate a number of existing best-of-breed applications by implementing service facades and an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB). The initial scenario involves the transfer of order information between a number of these backend services depending on business rules.
An SOA Designer is asked to capture the functional requirements.
What is the most appropriate starting point?
A. Analysis of the information requirements of the existing applications
B. Investigation into appropriate industry standards for transferring data
C. Creation of use cases to understand what the services may be and how they interact
D. Define the component model associated with the existing applications and specify the service interfaces
10. A retail catalog companys printing and mailing expenses are growing much more rapidly than revenue. Each time they update their database, they ship more catalogs and customers call in with more corrections.
Which evaluation and recommendation should the SOA Designer make?
A. Data quality is low. Master data management should be installed to cleanse and maintain data quality both from data sources and updates from the call center.
B. Third party mail lists are inconsistent. Use process modeling to identify when multiple records are created and how multiple catalogs get printed. Then use process simulation to optimize new processes.
C. Processes do not incorporate data cleansing. Create an information service that retrieves similar records and displays them in a portlet, so operators can see multiple records and work with the customer to eliminate them.
D. Data entry is a very common source of error and customers are often inconsistent as well. Operator generated updates should be re-implemented to the indirect exposure solution pattern to separate data entry from record update permitting a data cleansing step in the update processes.
11. A midsize city is experiencing rapid growth that requires extensive changes in city land use regulations. Under this pressure, many land use disputes are getting caught in endless inter-departmental exchanges to complete data collection using a variety of completion criteria. This is angering both citizens and land developers.
Which approach to SOA is likely to have the greatest impact?
A. Apply governance policies and procedures to control inter-departmental exchanges.
B. Align the departments with a common end-to-end process with shared business services.
C. Align the departments with a common data model and data access services to avoid confusion and duplication.
D. Create citizens portals to provide a mechanism for citizens to more easily monitor and manage their role in the process.
12. A team is evaluating the maturity of a customer's solution architecture relative to the IBM SOA Foundation. It is discovered that the customer has invested heavily in an internally-developed Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) and that their ESB has functionality expected to be found in other SOA Foundation services, especially Process Services, Business Services, and Information Services.
Which recommendation should be made?
A. Continue development of the ESB because the architecture is generally compliant with the SOA Foundation.
B. Stop development of the ESB because the architecture violates the principle of loose coupling among services.
C. Continue using the ESB but begin a transition to a vendor-supported, standards-compliant ESB.
D. Modify development priorities to shift Process Services functionality to other parts of the Solution Architecture.
13. An engineering services company is being asked by its customers to provide solutions that cross Line of Business (LOB) areas. Each LOB is independent and is measured on its own profitability. The Chief Operating Officer plans to make some organizational changes.
How could SOA enable this business transformation?
A. Provide an abstraction layer for each LOB application that will allow flexible composition of services tailored to each LOB business model. Create an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) that supports integration of systems across the LOBs for reuse.
B. Provide shared business services by migrating to a commercial Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system that can be service-enabled for access through an enterprise portal or from existing individual LOB applications.
C. Implement information as a service to consolidate data models and sharing across LOBs. Support governance of the service portfolio at an enterprise level.
D. Create an architecture board for each LOB to introduce SOA processes and drive service identification, goal modeling and business process re-engineering in support of mapping services to business capabilities.
14. Why is it necessary to enforce policies and monitor services within SOA Services Management?
A. To insure data integrity and correlate business processes
B. To trace transactions and diagnose problems
C. To collect key performance metrics
D. To ensure service availability
My Shopping Cart
- $ 99.00 x 1