db2 udb v8.1 for z/os database administration
- Exam Number/Code : 000-702
- Exam Name : db2 udb v8.1 for z/os database administration
- Questions and Answers : 122 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-702 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-702 Test Engine
Free 000-702 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for DB2 000-702 exam (db2 udb v8.1 for z/os database administration). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-702 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-702 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-702 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-702 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-702 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-702 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-702 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-702 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-702 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-702 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-702 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the DB2 000-702 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-702 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-702 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-702 Exam. The 000-702 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-702 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-702 Exam will provide you with free 000-702 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-702 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your DB2 exam and get your DB2 Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-702 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-702 exam | 000-702 pdf exam | 000-702 braindumps | 000-702 study guides | 000-702 trainning materials | 000-702 simulations | 000-702 testing engine | 000-702 vce | 000-702 torrent | 000-702 dumps | free download 000-702 | 000-702 practice exam | 000-702 preparation files | 000-702 questions | 000-702 answers.
How to pass your 000-702 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-702 test,The safer.easier way to get DB2 Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-702
Title : DB2 UDB V8.1 For Z/OS DataBase Administration
1. A table encounters heavy insert processing every night. Although the number of inserts remains unchanged, the time that the insert processing takes increases each night. What should the DBA examine?
A. DB2 log parameters
B. Free space allocation
C. Buffer pool thresholds
D. Primary space allocation
2. Resource class DSNR is used to protect access to DB2 from different environments. Which of the following profile names in the DSNR resource class could be used to allow access to DB2 subsystem DSN1 from IMS?
3. A DBA has detected that incorrect updates to the PAYROLL table in the PERSONNEL database were made recently. In order to determine what application is making these updates, the DBA starts an AUDIT trace. Which of the following is necessary to identify all authorization-ids that update this table in the future?
A. The AUDIT TRACE is sufficient
B. ALTER TABLE PAYROLL AUDIT CHANGES
C. ALTER TABLE PAYROLL AUDIT UPDATES
D. ALTER DATABASE PERSONNEL AUDIT ALL
4. A significant increase in getpages reported in performance trace output for a SELECT statement is most likely caused by
A. a change in access path
B. a decrease in bufferpool sizes
C. a run-time reduction in parallel degree
D. normal insert activity on the objects involved
5. What feature is NOT an advantage of utilizing WLM-established address spaces for stored procedures?
A. Stored procedures can run as a SUB program.
B. Incoming request for stored procedures are handled in a first-in, first-out order.
C. Stored procedures inherit the z/OS dispatching priority of the DB2 thread that issues the CALL statement.
D. Stored procedures can access protected resources with the authority of the creator of the stored procedure.
6. A newly created partitioned table space has been created with the DEFINE NO attribute. Which of the following is the best way to ensure partition parallelism when initially loading the table?
A. No special considerations needed. Partition parallelism will always be enforced.
B. For a partitioned table space with DEFINE NO, the initial load cannot use partition parallelism.
C. Run a load job without specifying the PART n clause. DB2 will automatically use partition parallelism when possible.
D. Run a load job with an empty data file for the first partition. Then run the load jobs for each partition in parallel.
7. A developer with authorization-id DEV1 needs to define a trigger on a table named ACCOUNT in order to support logic to determine the state of the data before it is inserted into the table. Which statement grants a privilege that is necessary to perform the action?
A. GRANT TRIGGER ON TABLE ACCOUNT TO DEV1
B. GRANT CREATE TRIGGER ON TABLE ACCOUNT TO DEV1
C. GRANT BEFORE TRIGGER ON TABLE ACCOUNT TO DEV1
D. GRANT SELECT TRIGGER ON TABLE ACCOUNT TO DEV1
8. To minimize storage usage in a stored procedure address space, which of the following parameters could be altered?
9. The following command is issued:
-DIS DB(DBTST1A) SPACE(*) RESTRICT LIMIT(*)
The result of the command shows that TS1 has the status RW,CHKP,COPY.
Which of the following utilities should the DBA execute first to ensure appropriate data integrity and successful execution in removing the restrictions in a production environment?
A. CHECK DATA
B. COPY TABLESPACE
C. REPAIR NOCOPYPEND
D. REPAIR NOCHECKPEND
10. The following query can be used to check the catalog for consistency:
SELECT DBNAME, NAME
FROM SYSIBM.SYSTABLESPACE TS
WHERE NOT EXISTS
FROM SYSIBM.SYSDATABASE DB WHERE DB.
NAME = TS.DBNAME);
Which specific condition is this query testing?
A. It validates all of the columns in SYSTABLESPACE.
B. It finds all of the table spaces in SYSDATABASE that do not have any rows in SYSTABLESPACE.
C. It finds all of the databases in SYSDATABASE that do not have corresponding rows in SYSTABLESPACE.
D. It finds all of the databases in SYSTABLESPACE that do not have corresponding rows in SYSDATABASE.
11. Periodic incremental image copies are taken on a regular basis. Which of the following would best help reduce the recovery time?
A. Purge old log records
B. Purge old incremental copies
C. Take more frequent incremental image copies
D. Merge the incremental copies with the last full copy
12. Running accounting classes 1 and 2 for performance analysis is recommended for which of the following reasons?
A. DB2 time can be separated from application time.
B. A detailed view of the access path is reported.
C. Detail is reported on the I/O wait time.
D. Detail is reported down to the package and DBRM level.
13. In the PLAN_TABLE for an SQL statement, the ACCESSTYPE is "N" and the METHOD="2". Given these PLAN_TABLE values, which type of access path is DB2 using to retrieve the data?
A. A table space scan with a sort
B. A non-matching index scan with a sort
C. A two-column match in a nested loop join
D. IN-list index access with merge scan join
14. To recover a DB2 subsystem at a remote site, tape backups of all user data are required at the recovery site. The DBA currently has local site image copy on disk. Which of the following should the DBA do next?
A. Invoke the COPY utility to create a tape remote site backup from the existing disk image copy.
B. Run IEBGENER to copy the existing disk image copy to tape and manually register this copy in SYSCOPY.
C. Run the COPYTOCOPY utility to create a tape image copy for the remote site from the original disk local image copy.
D. Run the DSN1COPY utility to create a tape image copy for the remote site from the original disk local backup and manually register the copy