DB2 9 System Administrator for z/OS Exam
- Exam Number/Code : 000-737
- Exam Name : DB2 9 System Administrator for z/OS Exam
- Questions and Answers : 103 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-737 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-737 Test Engine
Free 000-737 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for Certified Advanced System Administrator 000-737 exam (DB2 9 System Administrator for z/OS Exam). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-737 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-737 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-737 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-737 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-737 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-737 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-737 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-737 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-737 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-737 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-737 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the Certified Advanced System Administrator 000-737 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-737 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-737 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-737 Exam. The 000-737 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-737 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-737 Exam will provide you with free 000-737 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-737 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your Certified Advanced System Administrator exam and get your Certified Advanced System Administrator Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-737 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-737 exam | 000-737 pdf exam | 000-737 braindumps | 000-737 study guides | 000-737 trainning materials | 000-737 simulations | 000-737 testing engine | 000-737 vce | 000-737 torrent | 000-737 dumps | free download 000-737 | 000-737 practice exam | 000-737 preparation files | 000-737 questions | 000-737 answers.
How to pass your 000-737 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-737 test,The safer.easier way to get Certified Advanced System Administrator Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-737
Title : DB2 9 System Administrator for z/OS Exam
1. A DB2 subsystem is being migrated/converted from DB2 Version 8 to DB2 9. The subsystem currently has these characteristics: new DB2 9 functions are not available; no DB2 9 objects can exist; the subsystem cannot fall-back to CM (conversion mode); the subsystem cannot fall-back to Version 8; the subsystem cannot coexist with any Version 8 systems in a data sharing group.
Which mode describes the DB2 subsystem?
A. CM* (conversion mode*)
B. ENFM (enabling-new-function mode)
C. ENFM* (enabling-new-function mode*)
D. NFM (new-function mode)
2. Which two methods can be used to configure the use of a SSL secure port on a DB2 for z/OS server? (Choose two.)
A. Specify "Y" in the SECURE column of SYSIBM.SYSLOCATIONS.
B. Specify a secure port value in the PORT column of SYSIBM.SYSLOCATIONS.
C. Update the DDF statement in the BSDS using DSNJU003.
D. Specify the TCP/IP port number in the DRDA SECURE PORT field of the Distributed Data Facility Panel 2 (DSNTIP5).
E. Specify the value of the secure port in the DRDA PORT field of DSNTIP5.
3. Which system parameter will lower the DBM1 storage requirements (below the 2 GB bar), if the value was reduced?
4. You are migrating your DB2 subsystem from version 8 to DB2 9. You have already used the user-defined RTS tables in version 8 and you are planning to also use RTS in version 9.
Which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
A. DSNRTSDB is integrated into the DB2 9 catalog.
B. The existing the real-time statistics data is copied from your user-defined tables to catalog tables as part of the migration to CM.
C. You can safely drop your user-defined RTS database once you are in ENFM.
D. You should keep your user-defined RTS database until you have fully migrated to NFM.
E. Execute DDL in member DSNTESS in SDSNSAMP to create the RTS database.
5. Non-partitioned table space TS1 lives in database DB1.
Which command removes the intersystem read/write interest against this table space?
A. -START DB(DB1) SPACE(TS1) ACCESS(FORCE)
B. -ALTER BUFFERPOOL(*) DBNAME(DB1) SPACE(TS1) MODE(NOISRW)
C. -START DB(DB1) SPACE(TS1) ACCESS(RW)
D. -ACCESS DB(DB1) SPACE(TS1) MODE(NGBPDEP)
6. Which single DB2 system parameter must be enabled to allow system level backups to be used for object level recovery?
B. RESTORE_ RECOVER_FROMDUMP
7. Which statement about migrating a DB2 data sharing system to a new DB2 version is correct?
A. You need to bring down all the members of the DB2 data sharing group except one while running the DB2 CATMAINT utility.
B. If you use COEXIST=YES, there is no need to run CATMAINT with a single member active. All members can be active during CATMAINT.
C. You can run CATMAINT with all members of the data sharing group active in DB2.
D. You can only run the DSNTIJNF job (that switches the system to new-function mode) with a single member active in the DB2 data sharing group.
8. An accounting report shows high class 3 times.
Which three could contribute to the class 3 times? (Choose three.)
A. elapsed time
B. not accounted time
C. page latch
D. service task switch
E. synchronous I/O
9. Pre-migration planning from a DB2 V8 for z/OS system to DB2 9 for z/OS system requires two sub-system tasks to be performed or the migration process for DB2 9 you start will be terminated immediately.
Which pre-migration task must be performed?
A. DB2 V8 fall-back SPE and V8 subsystem startup
B. migration jobs for the DB2 catalog and directory
C. DB2 DSNZPARM changes and a reassemble
D. sizing and REORG of the DB2 catalog
10. You are planning the migration of your DB2 subsystem from version 8 to version 9. Rebinding existing packages is highly recommended, but you are also worrying about potential problems that might occur with new access paths after rebind.
Which action gives you the option to rebind packages with the ability to fall back to the original access path if performance problems are encountered?
A. Use REBIND PACKAGE option PLANMGMT(BASIC) or (EXTENDED).
B. Use REBIND PACKAGE option REOPT(ONCE).
C. Use REBIND PACKAGE option OPTHINT.
D. Use REBIND PACKAGE option KEEPDYNAMIC(YES).
11. Batch jobs regularly fail when they are in the process of inserting a large number of rows into a DECLARE GLOBAL TEMPORARY TABLE. (DGTT)
Which two statements accurately describe what could be causing this problem? (Choose two.)
A. The table space that was selected to store the DGTT in the TEMP database is too small to store all the rows of the DGTT.
B. The WORKFILE database is too small.
C. There is too much concurrent activity against the TEMP database to be able to handle all the DGTT activity that is going on.
D. The user is exceeding the maximum amount of temporary space that can be used by an agent (MAXTEMPS) DSNZPARM setting.
E. There are too many DB2 utilities running at the same time as the job inserting rows into the DGTT.
12. Your administrative scheduler shows message DSNA679I indicating that one or both copies of your task lists is not accessible or is corrupted. Your analysis shows that only the VSAM file is corrupt, but the ADMIN_TASKS table is still operational.
Which statement describes how to correct this situation?
A. Create an empty version of the VSAM task list and let DB2 perform an autonomic recovery using the content of the ADMIN_TASKS table.
B. Create an empty version of the VSAM task list and use REPRO utility to copy the contents of the VSAM cluster containing the ADMIN_TASKS table.
C. Create an empty version of the VSAM task list and use DB2 command -RECOVER TASKLIST to recover the content of the ADMIN_TASKS table.
D. No manual interaction is needed as long as the ADMIN_TASKS table is still accessible.
13. After migrating to DB2 9 for z/OS NFM you recognize that you need additional work file database page sets.
Which statement is correct?
A. You must use REXX exec DSNTWFG.
B. Work file database page sets are always user-controlled, that is the associated VSAM clusters must be created prior to the actual creation.
C. Work file database must be stopped in order to add page sets to it using either DSNTWFG exec or CREATE TABLESPACE.
D. You can use either DSNTWFG exec or CREATE TABLESPACE to add additional page sets to the work file database.
14. You are migrating your DB2 for z/OS subsystem to version 9 NFM. As part of the migration process, you intend to step through the different IBM provided IVP phases to verify that everything is working well. Looking at the generated jobs, you recognize that there is only one job that has been created for phase 6 (accessing data at a remote site) rather than the whole set of jobs.
What is the reason for this happening?
A. On migration panel DSNTIPR, you have specified YES or AUTO as DDF startup option.
B. On migration panel DSNTIPX, you have not entered a default WLM environment name.
C. On migration panel DSNTIPX, you have entered a default WLM environment, which is not yet defined.
D. On migration panel DSNTIPX, you have not entered a WLM procedure name.
My Shopping Cart
- $ 89.00 x 1