IBM High-End Disk Solutions. Version 4
- Exam Number/Code : 000-741
- Exam Name : IBM High-End Disk Solutions. Version 4
- Questions and Answers : 164 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-741 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-741 Test Engine
Free 000-741 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IBM certifications II 000-741 exam (IBM High-End Disk Solutions. Version 4). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-741 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-741 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-741 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-741 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-741 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-741 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-741 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-741 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-741 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-741 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-741 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IBM certifications II 000-741 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-741 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-741 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-741 Exam. The 000-741 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-741 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-741 Exam will provide you with free 000-741 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-741 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IBM certifications II exam and get your IBM certifications II Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-741 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-741 exam | 000-741 pdf exam | 000-741 braindumps | 000-741 study guides | 000-741 trainning materials | 000-741 simulations | 000-741 testing engine | 000-741 vce | 000-741 torrent | 000-741 dumps | free download 000-741 | 000-741 practice exam | 000-741 preparation files | 000-741 questions | 000-741 answers.
How to pass your 000-741 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-741 test,The safer.easier way to get IBM certifications II Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-741
Title : IBM High-End Disk Solutions. Version 4
1. A storage specialist is proposing an IBM TotalStorage DS6800 to replace a five-year old disk system. Which of the following would provide an effective cost justification for migration to DS6800?
A. Centralized management
B. Multi-platform attach capability
C. Four year warranty
D. FlashCopy feature
2. A customer's IT department now mandates a fast backup and restoration process be in place before an application is deployed. What would be the simplest and most effective option to satisfy this mandatory requirement?
A. Deploy PPRC
B. Implement FlashCopy
C. Install 10TB of additional disk space
D. Consolidate all server disk space with RAID-5
3. A customer with a large number of UNIX servers has an IBM TotalStorage Enterprise Storage Server Model 800 for a 90-day trial. The ESS delivers excellent performance for most of the customer's tests, but does not meet the customer's expectations for a critical benchmark that heavily loads a few key volumes on one array. Which of the following changes should the storage specialist suggest to improve performance for this critical benchmark?
A. Add Parallel Access Volumes
B. Add Arrays Across Loops
C. Turn off RAID-5 sparing
D. Turn off cache and NVS
4. A customer has an IBM TotalStorage DS6800 and an IBM TotalStorage DS8100 at their computing center. They want to install a disaster recovery site 600 kilometers from their center using a DS8300. Which of the following IBM Resiliency Family solution offerings should be implemented?
A. Metro Mirror
B. Global Copy
C. Global Mirror
5. An IBM Business Partner is analyzing customer requirements for a disk subsystem. To determine that the IBM TotalStorage DS8000 can operate in the customer's current host environment, what is the best source of information for the storage specialist to use?
C. Offline Configuration Tool
D. The IBM TotalStorage Web Site
6. A customer recently implemented a data warehousing application. What disk subsystem attribute is most important for this type of application?
A. Read performance and scalability
B. Large cache capability
C. Remote copy function
D. Block and file input/output capability
7. A customer's database application failed during a recent maintenance window. When the IBM TotalStorage DS6800 controller automatically rebooted, the database became inconsistent and failed. After the database was made consistent, the customer asked the storage specialist to recommend a method to test path failover on a test server. Which of the following would be the first step of the implementation plan?
A. Install Redundant Dual Active Controllers (RDAC)
B. Install Subsystem Device Driver (SDD)
C. Unblock the switch port
D. Monitor the database application
8. A customer has a mixed iSeries, pSeries, Sun and Windows server environment:
Three Exchange servers each with 1.8TB database
Five iSeries Domino servers each with 1TB database
10TB Sun/SAP cluster
20TB of pSeries requirement
Annual growth rate of 12TB per year
Which solution provides them the most cost effective solution for three years?
A. A DS4500 with 300GB drives
B. A DS6800 with 300GB drives
C. A DS8100 with 300GB drives
D. An SVC with DS4100 with 250GB drives, and a DS6800 with 300GB drives
9. A long-term IBM disk customer would like to compare the DS8000 product family to the Hitachi Data Systems TagmaStore. Which IBM storage products compare most favorably?
A. DS8300 and SAN Volume Controller
B. DS8000 and Tivoli Storage Manager
C. DS8000 and IBM TotalStorage 3584 Tape Library
D. DS8100 and IBM TotalStorage Productivity Center for Disk
10. A customer is about to install ten Microsoft Windows servers, three Sun servers, and five AIX servers, all with Fibre Channel interfaces. A reliability requirement is to have two Fibre Channel interfaces in each of the servers. Which of the following is required?
A. IBM Subsystem Device Driver
B. IBM TotalStorage SAN File System
C. IBM TotalStorage Productivity Center for Data
D. IBM TotalStorage Productivity Center for Disk
11. A customer has an installed IBM TotalStorage Enterprise Storage Server (ESS) Model 800 with 20TB of storage, 32GB cache and ESCON channels. The customer is beginning to experience throughput performance issues and has no additional ESCON channel expansion ability. To best address these performance considerations, which of the following steps should be suggested?
A. Add a second ESS to allow additional ESCON connections.
B. Convert the installed ESS from ESCON to FICON connections.
C. Increase the cache on the ESS from 32GB to 48GB.
D. Add additional eight-packs to provide more disk arms and increase performance.
12. What is the minimum number of FCP/FICON host adapters required for a IBM TotalStorage DS8000 high availability configuration?
13. A customer has an existing IBM TotalStorage DS8100 Storage Server with 12 Megapacks of 73GB disks and 16 ESCON Adapters. How many additional FICON adapters and Megapacks can be installed in the expansion frame?
A. 0 adapters and 12 Megapacks
B. 4 adapters and 16 Megapacks
C. 8 adapters and 4 Megapacks
D. 16 adapters and 8 Megapacks
14. A customer has a rapidly expanding data warehouse application installed on an MVS-attached EMC storage system. They are running out of capacity and encountering performance degradation. Before proposing that they migrate to an IBM TotalStorage DS8000 model, which report should be used to identify potential performance bottlenecks?