DS4000 Technical Version 1
- Exam Number/Code : 000-744
- Exam Name : DS4000 Technical Version 1
- Questions and Answers : 148 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-744 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-744 Test Engine
Free 000-744 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IBM certifications I 000-744 exam (DS4000 Technical Version 1). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-744 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-744 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-744 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-744 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-744 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-744 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-744 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-744 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-744 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-744 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-744 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IBM certifications I 000-744 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-744 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-744 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-744 Exam. The 000-744 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-744 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-744 Exam will provide you with free 000-744 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-744 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IBM certifications I exam and get your IBM certifications I Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-744 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-744 exam | 000-744 pdf exam | 000-744 braindumps | 000-744 study guides | 000-744 trainning materials | 000-744 simulations | 000-744 testing engine | 000-744 vce | 000-744 torrent | 000-744 dumps | free download 000-744 | 000-744 practice exam | 000-744 preparation files | 000-744 questions | 000-744 answers.
How to pass your 000-744 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-744 test,The safer.easier way to get IBM certifications I Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-744
Title : DS4000 Technical Version 1
1. In addition to the storage administrator's e-mail address, what information do you need to set up e-mail alerts to be sent to the storage administrator?
A. sender's SMTP server address, the sender's e-mail address
B. sender's POP server address, the sender's e-mail address
C. storage administrator's POP server address, the sender's e-mail address
D. storage administrator's SMTP server address, the sender's e-mail address
2. When creating a FlashCopy of a logical drive, a repository logical drive is created. The repository logical drive is for metadata and copy-on-write data when a change is made to the FlashCopy source logical drive. By default, what is its size?
A. 10% of the source volume
B. 20% of the source volume
C. 50% of the source volume
D. 100% of the source volume
3. What best describes a drive in eplaced status?
A. a drive that has replaced a failed drive and needs to be revived in order to complete the data recovery process
B. a temporary status for a drive that has replaced a failed drive, but has not yet been reconstructed
C. a hot spare that has spared out for a failed drive in an array causing the hot spare to become the active drive in the array
D. the final state of a drive that has replaced a failed drive and has been reconstructed
4. When examining a profile you see the following:
Drive at Enclosure 5, Slot 8 [mirrored pair with drive at enclosure 5, slot 9]
Drive at Enclosure 5, Slot 9 [mirrored pair with drive at enclosure 5, slot 8]
How should this be configured for enclosure loss protection?
A. Drive at Enclosure 5, Slot 9 [mirrored pair with drive at enclosure 5, slot 9]
Drive at Enclosure 5, Slot 9 [mirrored pair with drive at enclosure 5, slot 9]
B. Drive at Enclosure 3, Slot 1 [mirrored pair with drive at enclosure 5, slot 9]
Drive at Enclosure 5, Slot 9 [mirrored pair with drive at enclosure 3, slot 1]
C. Drive at Enclosure 5, Slot 17 [mirrored pair with drive at enclosure 5, slot 9]
Drive at Enclosure 5, Slot 9 [mirrored pair with drive at enclosure 5, slot 17]
D. Drive at Enclosure 5, Slot 9 [mirrored pair with drive at enclosure 15, slot 19]
Drive at Enclosure 15, Slot 19 [mirrored pair with drive at enclosure 5, slot 9]
5. You have been called in to assist the storage administrator who has been using Global Mirror with an Enhanced Remote Mirroring (ERM) configuration to mirror the company inventory database from headquarters to a data warehouse at a remote site. The storage administrator has been re-evaluating this approach and needs your help to change the mirroring mode to Metro Mirroring for better control over data going to the remote site. What must you do to help the storage administrator make the change?
A. advise the storage administrator to purchase two new licenses
B. break and re-establish the mirror relationship
C. back up the inventory data to tape
D. make the mode change in Storage Manager
6. Three hosts are redundantly connected to a DS4000 system. Two are running a non-clustered Windows 2003 Server and the other is running Red Hat Linux. How many Storage Partitions are used in this configuration?
7. Which statement about DS4000 firmware upgrades is true?
A. The controller firmware and NVSRAM files are closely tied to each other and must be installed in the proper combination.
B. Controller firmware and NVSRAM upgrades always require the ESM firmware to be upgraded at the same time.
C. Only one controller must be accessible via the Ethernet or fiber in order to perform a controller firmware upgrade.
D. The controller firmware and NVSRAM are independent from each other and can be upgraded at different times.
8. What is one disadvantage of managing a storage subsystem through the Fibre Channel IO path?
A. The fibre cable used for data IO cannot be used for management commands.
B. An access logical drive is required to communicate with the controllers.
C. Management commands cannot be encapsulated by the Fibre Channel protocol.
D. Ethernet cables to the controllers are also required to send management commands.
9. What is the minimum number of HDDs required for RAID 6?
10. Which statement is FALSE regarding hot spare drives in the DS4000 subsystem?
A. The storage server will attempt to find a spare in the same enclosure as the failed drive first.
B. The storage server will give preference to a spare the same size as the failed drive.
C. The storage server will use a spare with at least the same capacity as the failed drive.
D. The controller may use a spare that is larger than the failed drive and block the remaining capacity from use.
11. When performing an array migration, what is NOT required?
A. verification that there is no logical drive name duplication between the source and target systems
B. removal of mappings for all logical drives within the array being migrated
C. documenting the stripe order of the drives in the array for proper placement on the target subsystem
D. Advanced Maintenance Place Array Offline
12. A customer wants to use SATA drives to reduce costs. Which application matches SATA use?
C. application with low IOPS
D. write once, read many times
13. You arrive at a customer site to implement the DS4000 solution and find that the customer wants to use RAID 1+0 instead of RAID 5 for everything. What is a possible concern in this situation?
B. random IO performance
C. throughput performance
D. disk rebuild times
14. In the exhibit, which management method is being used?