Storage Networking Solutions Version 2
- Exam Number/Code : 000-745
- Exam Name : Storage Networking Solutions Version 2
- Questions and Answers : 134 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-745 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-745 Test Engine
Free 000-745 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IBM certifications II 000-745 exam (Storage Networking Solutions Version 2). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-745 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-745 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-745 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-745 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-745 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-745 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-745 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-745 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-745 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-745 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-745 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IBM certifications II 000-745 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-745 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-745 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-745 Exam. The 000-745 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-745 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-745 Exam will provide you with free 000-745 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-745 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IBM certifications II exam and get your IBM certifications II Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-745 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-745 exam | 000-745 pdf exam | 000-745 braindumps | 000-745 study guides | 000-745 trainning materials | 000-745 simulations | 000-745 testing engine | 000-745 vce | 000-745 torrent | 000-745 dumps | free download 000-745 | 000-745 practice exam | 000-745 preparation files | 000-745 questions | 000-745 answers.
How to pass your 000-745 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-745 test,The safer.easier way to get IBM certifications II Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-745
Title : Storage Networking Solutions Version 2
1. A customer has an IBM N3700 model A10. The customer uses RAID DP and traditional volumes. According to best practice, what is the minimum number of drives that would be needed for system overhead?
2. A customer needs to have an integrated data management solution for his SQL Server 2000 environment that improves the availability and reliability of SQL Server databases. What software feature option can the customer use for SQL server?
3. A customer currently has DS4000 subsystems installed with 5 TB capacity available and wants to provide 5 TB of storage to attach 50 Windows servers via iSCSI connections. Which of the following solutions would provide iSCSI connectivity and high performance at the lowest cost?
A. IBM DS300 Subsystem
B. IBM N3700
C. IBM N5200 Gateway attached to DS4000
D. IBM N7600 Gateway attached to DS4000
4. A customer is preparing to install a Cisco Storage Director MDS 9509 in their data center. The 9509 will be installed in an existing IBM 2102 rack with SAN32B switches. The rack is installed adjacent to an IBM System p rack. Which of the following reasons explains why this would not be an optimal installation?
A. The 9509 is too heavy for the 2102.
B. The 2102 does not have the correct PDUs to support the 9509.
C. The 9509 has side-to-side airflow.
D. The 9509 requires telco support rails.
5. What product will allow a Storage Administrator to set storage utilization alerts for the DS8000, DS4800, San Volume Controller, and EMC DMX?
A. Brocade Fabric Manager
B. IBM Total Productivity Center
C. EMC StorageScope
D. Cisco Fabric Manager Server
6. A customer is planning a new SAN infrastructure as part of a data center consolidation project at a remote campus site. In the main building, there are:
- 20 Microsoft Windows based servers, each with 2 HBAs
- 12 AIX servers, each with 3 HBAs
- 2 HP-UX servers, each with 4 HBAs
- IBM DS8300 with 3 Host Adapter interfaces
An IBM 3584 tape library with six LTO-2 tape drives is located in another building with a 550 meter cable run. The time for tape backup operations must be kept to a minimum so all drives will be utilized at the same time by multiple clients. One Cisco MDS 9509 director will be located in the main building, and a Cisco 9216 switch will be located with the tape drives. How many additional short wave and long wave SFPs need to be ordered?
A. 102 short wave SFPs and 0 long wave SFPs
B. 100 short wave SFPs and 0 long wave SFPs
C. 96 short wave SFPs and 4 long wave SFPs
D. 0 short wave SFPs and 104 long wave SFPs
7. Which feature of Cisco Fabric Manager is designed to integrate with other management tools?
A. The specific vendor plug-in offered by Cisco
B. The Cisco Agent on the host system
C. A request form for a feature enhancement to Cisco
D. The Application Program Interface
8. Which of the following protocols is included free of charge in the IBM N5200?
9. What N series Data ONTAP standard feature enables authenticated, command-line based administrative sessions between an N series system via the internet?
10. A storage specialist just added an N series Gateway to a storage environment. The specialist would like to change the FCP adapter 0d type on the N5500 system from target to initiator mode. What is the correct command to use?
A. ifadmin config -t initiator 0d
B. storage config -t initiator 0d
C. fcadmin config -t initiator 0d
D. fcadmin config mode initiator 0d
11. A customer has a SAN that includes one IBM DS8000 and one IBM DS4800. Host access to the storage is controlled ONLY via the storage controller's LUN masking utility. The customer has noticed a long delay when the servers boot due to delays during the fabric discovery stage. In order to minimize the fabric discovery stage, the best approach would be to:
A. Reduce the number of HBAs for the servers.
B. Implement fabric zoning per host HBA.
C. Increase the number of fabric ISLs.
D. Increase the fabric RO_TV timer value.
12. A customer has three datacenters and 37 servers. They need heterogeneous super-efficient hourly disk-based online backup and restore by periodically backing up a SnapShot copy from Windows and Linux clients to another system. What N series feature do they need?
B. Open System SnapVault
13. A customer wants to add an IBM N series filer to their enterprise. They want to attach clients using CIFS and NFS protocols on the IP network. Which of the following should be considered when determining the impact of this solution on the IP network?
A. The maximum number of connections, total usable capacity of the N filer, and estimated peak I/O activity.
B. The operating system type and Linux kernel release level for the clients that are connecting to the N Series servers.
C. The processor speed, memory size, manufacturer, and direct attached disk size of each client.
D. The vendor that manufactures the Network Interface Cards and the certified maximum transmissions speed of the network cables.
14. Two companies have merged and are making changes to adopt the IT and SAN standards of one of the companies. The new architecture must address flexibility, high availability, and scalability. In order to make the fabric consolidation and merge process least disruptive, which of the following factors should be evaluated?
A. The total number of domains, and storage ports
B. The number of users, and the types of servers and operating systems
C. Zoning on one fabric, security, network interfaces and management software
D. Domain IDs, zoning, compatibility, IP addresses, and fabric security
My Shopping Cart
- $ 199.00 x 1