High-End Disk Solutions Version 5
- Exam Number/Code : 000-746
- Exam Name : High-End Disk Solutions Version 5
- Questions and Answers : 160 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-746 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-746 Test Engine
Free 000-746 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IBM certifications II 000-746 exam (High-End Disk Solutions Version 5). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-746 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-746 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-746 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-746 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-746 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-746 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-746 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-746 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-746 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-746 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-746 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IBM certifications II 000-746 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-746 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-746 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-746 Exam. The 000-746 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-746 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-746 Exam will provide you with free 000-746 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-746 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IBM certifications II exam and get your IBM certifications II Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-746 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-746 exam | 000-746 pdf exam | 000-746 braindumps | 000-746 study guides | 000-746 trainning materials | 000-746 simulations | 000-746 testing engine | 000-746 vce | 000-746 torrent | 000-746 dumps | free download 000-746 | 000-746 practice exam | 000-746 preparation files | 000-746 questions | 000-746 answers.
How to pass your 000-746 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-746 test,The safer.easier way to get IBM certifications II Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-746
Title : High-End Disk Solutions Version 5
1. A customer wants to consolidate storage from four IBM System p servers and one large System i server. The customer does not have a SAN installed. The customer will require approximately 4 TB for System p and 3 TB for System i. The customer states that performance and isolation of the System i system is most important. Capacity, multipath access, and replication functions are important for the System p servers. Which of the following best satisfies the customer requirements?
A. IBM System Storage DS8100 with 300GB drives for the System p, 73GB/15K drives for System i, and advanced functions for System p capacity
B. IBM System Storage DS8300 with LPAR, the 73GB/15K drives for System i, and 300GB drives and advanced functions for System p capacity
C. IBM System Storage DS6800 with direct attach, 73GB/15K drives for System i performance, and 300GB drives and advanced functions for System p
D. IBM System Storage DS6800 with 145GB/15K drives for System i, 500GB FATA drives for System p
2. A customer with an IBM System Storage DS8300 needs to create two logical partitions. During a review of expected input/output requirements, it is determined that one storage image will need 64 GB of memory while the other storage image needs 32 GB of memory. What is the minimal amount of memory required in the DS8300 to satisfy the requirements?
A. 64 GB
B. 96 GB
C. 128 GB
D. 256 GB
3. A customer has several System i servers connected to an existing IBM TotalStorage Enterprise Storage Server and wants to purchase an IBM System Storage DS8100 for disaster recovery purposes. The distance between the sites is 200 km. Which of the following should the storage specialist recommend to ensure maximum data availability?
A. Extended Remote Copy (XRC)
B. Global Copy
C. Global Mirror
D. Metro Mirror
4. A customer currently has an IBM System Storage DS8300, 2107 Model 922. If the customer upgrades the processor to the POWER5+ feature, what would be the expected performance (IOPS) improvement?
5. An IBM Business Partner is analyzing customer requirements for a disk subsystem. To determine that the IBM System Storage DS8000 can operate in the customer's current host environment, what is the best source of information for the storage specialist to use?
C. Offline Configuration Tool
D. IBM System Storage Web Site
6. An IBM System Storage DS8300 is being proposed to a company that has heterogeneous hosts. Which of the following is the most up to date source of information to validate that the DS8300 meets the requirements?
A. DS8000 Implementation Redbook
B. DS8000 Interoperability Matrix
C. DS8000 Host Attachment Guide
D. DS8000 Introduction and Planning Guide
7. An IBM System Storage DS8100 is installed with four FICON host adapters and four ESCON host adapters. Which design characteristic of the DS8100 gives the best arrangement for high availability?
A. Adapters are evenly distributed across bays.
B. FICON adapters are in different bays from ESCON adapters.
C. Primary adapters are in odd-numbered slots, and alternate adapters in even-numbered slots.
D. Primary adapters are in even-numbered slots, and alternate adapters in odd-numbered slots.
8. A customer has an installed IBM System Storage DS8100 with 20 TB of storage, 32 GB cache, and 16 Fibre Channel ports. The customer is beginning to experience throughput performance issues. To best address these performance considerations at minimal cost, which of the following steps should be suggested?
A. Add an Expansion Frame with additional Fibre Channel ports.
B. Convert the installed DS8100 to DS8300 with an additional Expansion Frame and additional FC ports.
C. Add an additional DS8100.
D. Add additional Fibre Channel ports to the existing DS8100.
9. A customer has installed an IBM System Storage DS8100 with 128 GB of cache. A performance analysis has determined that the customer needs more cache for a new workload. Which of the following will provide the necessary performance?
A. Add an SVC with the maximum cache.
B. Add a DS6800 with maximum cache.
C. Upgrade the cache on the DS8100.
D. Upgrade to a DS8300 with maximum cache.
10. A customer recently implemented a data warehousing application. What disk subsystem attribute is most important for this type of application?
A. Read performance and scalability
B. Write performance and scalability
C. Large cache capability
D. Block and file input/output capability
11. A customer has an existing IBM TotalStorage Enterprise Storage Server attached to a System z server via ESCON. They will be adding an IBM System Storage DS6800 connected to 20 new System p servers. Which of the following is the most appropriate customer training recommendation?
A. Fibre Switch Implementation
B. Copy Services Implementation
C. pSeries Performance Tuning
D. SAN Architecture and Problem Determination
12. When using IBM System Storage DS Manager for the IBM System Storage DS8000 for the first time, what should be done?
A. Perform logical configuration of the DS8000.
B. Create users with operator authority.
C. Change the password and userid.
D. Get the product license keys through DSFA (DS Feature Activation) function.
13. A sales team has proposed an IBM System Storage DS8100 configured with 10 TB raw capacity for both System z and System p capacity requirements. For their System z environment, 2 TB have been configured with an additional 3 TB for IBM FlashCopy. The System p environment has no requirement for IBM PTC. What is the correct license scope for this feature and required license capacity?
A. All - 10 TB
B. CKD and 3 TB
C. CKD and 5 TB
D. CKD and 10 TB
14. What outcome can be determined from the use of SDD when the Dynamic I/O Load balancing option is enabled, if multiple paths from the host have the same load?
A. A path is chosen based on adapter placement in the host.
B. A path is chosen at random from those paths.
C. A path is never chosen.
D. The change path option will not be used.
My Shopping Cart
- $ 199.00 x 1