ibm certified specialist retail store solution sales
- Exam Number/Code : 000-750
- Exam Name : ibm certified specialist retail store solution sales
- Questions and Answers : 130 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-750 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-750 Test Engine
Free 000-750 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IBM certifications II 000-750 exam (ibm certified specialist retail store solution sales). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-750 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-750 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-750 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-750 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-750 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-750 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-750 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-750 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-750 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-750 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-750 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IBM certifications II 000-750 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-750 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-750 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-750 Exam. The 000-750 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-750 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-750 Exam will provide you with free 000-750 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-750 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IBM certifications II exam and get your IBM certifications II Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-750 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-750 exam | 000-750 pdf exam | 000-750 braindumps | 000-750 study guides | 000-750 trainning materials | 000-750 simulations | 000-750 testing engine | 000-750 vce | 000-750 torrent | 000-750 dumps | free download 000-750 | 000-750 practice exam | 000-750 preparation files | 000-750 questions | 000-750 answers.
How to pass your 000-750 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-750 test,The safer.easier way to get IBM certifications II Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-750
Title : IBM Certified Specialist Retail Store Solution Sales
1. RPM Cycles has looked at the Retail Solutions Sales representatives proposal for the point of sale replacement for their stores. While they liked the proposal a great deal, they would like to lower the price a little more. In order to do that, they are looking at using SureMark Model TI3 printers rather than the SureMark Model TI4 printers. When they make this switch, which of the following features will they be sacrificing?
A. 52 lps print speed
B. MICR reader
C. Document station
D. Check flipper
E. Ability to attach via either RS-232 and RS-485
2. Jim, a Retail Solutions Sales Rep, has found a viable prospect, ABC Retail Store. He has scheduled a meeting to determine the Point of Sale (POS) budget for the year. Which of the following questions need to be asked during the meeting?
A. How many stores do you anticipate opening?
B. How many personnel do you plan on adding?
C. How many trucks do you plan on adding to your fleet?
D. How will your stockholders react to your plans?
E. How many registers will be in each new store?
F. How much inventory does an average store carry?
3. A retail solutions prospect is anticipating installing new Point of Sale systems in 20 stores. In order to determine the implementation timetable, which of the following questions should a Retail Solutions Sales representative ask the customer?
A. Is store wiring compatible?
B. Are resources available and assigned?
C. What are the financing terms?
D. How many cashiers are there?
E. What are the training resources?
F. What is the average number of transactions per store?
G. What are your competitors installation activities?
4. A customer has indicated that a competitive solution is 20% less than the IBM price, and they will not be able to justify the gap. The IBM Business Partner price already reflects a Special Bid from IBM. What should the Retail Solutions Sales representative do to handle this situation?
A. Move on to the next opportunity because discounting will hurt the brand value in the marketplace.
B. Remind the customer of any known implementation issues with the competitive solution and attempt to quantify the cost of failure.
C. Set up a presentation to differentiate the value of each of the solution components.
D. Obtain competitive information from IBM Retail Store Solutions to diminish the value of the competitive solution.
E. Set up a meeting to determine if the component mix can be changed.
5. Chang, an IBM Retail Solutions Sales representative, has a customer, ABC specialty store, that has high regard for NCR Dynakey hardware. Which of the following would be the best course of action for Chang to take to persuade the customer that IBM offers a better solution?
A. Simply maintain contact with the account because circumstances sometimes change.
B. Submit an unsolicited proposal to the customer.
C. Determine why Dynakey is so well liked and highlight IBMs strengths in those areas.
D. Highlight Dynakeys weakness as undermining any potential benefit.
E. Propose a CRT solution with a keyboard because it is less expensive than Dynakey.
6. ABC Retail has 4800-752 (64MB RAM) registers with the 4690 OS in each of their stores. They are interested in implementing RF connectivity for certain remote registers. Which of the following courses of action are required to enable RF on the registers?
A. Check/update proper OS level and OS features.
B. Disable internal ethernet adapter.
C. Install RF Adapter and add additional memory.
D. Upgrade In Store Processor to support RF and disable TCP/IP on ISP.
E. Install RF Adapter and survey store (for repeaters/access points).
7. Which of the following features are included in the base price of the 4840-5x3 register?
A. 12 inch active matrix LCD
B. 20 GB hard disk drive
C. Customer display (2x20)
D. 128 MB of memory
E. Receipt printer
F. 256 MB of memory
G. 1.2 GHz Intel processor
8. ABC Retail has decided to purchase POS equipment for all 100 of their stores over the next 10 months. ABC will purchase equipment for 10 stores per month during the rollout. Amy, the Retail Solutions Business Partner, has found out that the new equipment will be out of production in 3 months time. ABC does not want to purchase the equipment all at once for cash flow reasons, but they also do not want to switch hardware models during the rollout. What is the best option Amy has for helping ABC?
A. Suggest that ABC apply for credit financing and negotiate with the credit company to defer payments for several months.
B. Suggest the company purchase all of the equipment as the end user and then resell ABC the equipment as used equipment as needed.
C. Convince ABC to purchase the replacement POS product even though it will cost more per lane.
D. Offer ABC the option of used equipment as a source for the old configuration.
9. ABC Retail is planning on opening a new store and is asking Best Systems Business Partner what the IBM hardware configuration should be. Best Systems is meeting with ABC Retail to determine the configuration. Which of the following is the most important question Best Systems would need to ask to prepare an accurate terminal hardware configuration?
A. What model PC Controller will be used?
B. What is ABCs host system?
C. What host communication program does ABC use?
D. What software application and operating system does ABC plan to use?
E. How many cashiers will be needed?
F. Will ABC be using Remote Operator?
10. Jim, a Retail Solutions Sales representative, has determined that a prospect is planning on increasing their number of stores in the next 12 months. It has been determined that NCR is the main competitor. Which of the following is the most important item to be aware of in order to sell an IBM retail solution?
A. Price of competitive equipment
B. Current solution in use
C. Proposed NCR solution
D. Identity of NCR salesperson
E. Location of new stores
11. Which of the following features are NOT included in the base price of the 4840-543 register?
A. Windows XP operating system
C. Customer display
D. Hard drive
E. 128 MB of memory
12. Keystone Food Grocery Store is opening a new store and needs a configuration prepared for them. There will be 10 lanes with scanner scales, integrated EFT, 15 color customer monitors, single controller, check verification, and host communications to an IBM iSeries. Which of the following components must be included in a valid system configuration?
A. Two IBM PCs listed on the IBM Controller Matrix
B. Ten 4800 Point of Sale Terminals
C. Ten scanner scales
D. Ten pen readers
E. 4690 Store Loop cables
F. Token ring adapter
13. Harry is demonstrating the IBM 4800 POS system to Sallys Card Shop and learns from the MIS director that there is a need to attach an OEM pinpad to do credit/debit transactions. Which of the following items should Harry consider when attaching this device to the 4800?
A. Interface of the pinpad
B. Model of the Hub
C. Software support
D. Communication software
E. Pinpad cleaning card
14. When initially sizing the revenue for a retail opportunity of a new prospect, which of the following is the most important consideration?
A. Total number of transactions
B. Total number of stores
C. Total number of POS terminals
D. Number of personnel per store