ibm tivoli monitoring for transaction perf v5.2 implement
- Exam Number/Code : 000-798
- Exam Name : ibm tivoli monitoring for transaction perf v5.2 implement
- Questions and Answers : 116 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-798 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-798 Test Engine
Free 000-798 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IBM certifications II 000-798 exam (ibm tivoli monitoring for transaction perf v5.2 implement). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-798 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-798 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-798 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-798 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-798 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-798 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-798 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-798 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-798 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-798 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-798 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IBM certifications II 000-798 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-798 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-798 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-798 Exam. The 000-798 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-798 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-798 Exam will provide you with free 000-798 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-798 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IBM certifications II exam and get your IBM certifications II Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-798 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-798 exam | 000-798 pdf exam | 000-798 braindumps | 000-798 study guides | 000-798 trainning materials | 000-798 simulations | 000-798 testing engine | 000-798 vce | 000-798 torrent | 000-798 dumps | free download 000-798 | 000-798 practice exam | 000-798 preparation files | 000-798 questions | 000-798 answers.
How to pass your 000-798 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-798 test,The safer.easier way to get IBM certifications II Certification IBM certifications III Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-798
Title : IBM Tivoli Monitoring for Transaction Perf V5.2 Implement
1. Which files does the Store and Forward Agent use?
A. ms.jks and ma.jks
B. key.jsk and sth.jsk
C. key.kdb and key.sth
D. dmzagent.jks and dmzagent.kdb
2. In a DB2 environment, which command performs the backup of the DB2 database containing the Tivoli Monitoring for Transaction Performance (TMTP) data?
3. When enabling Tivoli Enterprise Console (TEC) forwarding, when TEC is using a fixed port, which value should be set for ServerPort in
A. the port number specified for tec_disp_rule_port in .tec_config on the TEC Server
B. the port number specified for tec_recv_agent_port in .tec_config on the TEC Server
C. the port number specified for tec_send_agent_port in TransPerf.baroc file on the TMTP Management Server
D. the port number specified for tec_recv_agent_port in TransPerf.baroc on the Tivoli Monitoring for Transaction Performance (TMTP) Management Server
4. Which file must be edited to forward events from Tivoli Monitoring for Transaction Performance (TMTP) to SNMP?
A. on the Management Agent, edit the event.properties file
B. on the Management Server, edit the tmtp.properties file
C. on the Management Server, edit the event.properties file
D. on the Store and Forward Agent, edit the tmtp.properties file
5. How is a Tivoli Monitoring for Transaction Performance (TMTP) Management Agent on a Windows platform uninstalled?
A. on the Management Agent, run
B. on the Management Agent, run
C. stop the Management Agent and remove the
D. on the Tivoli Monitoring for Transaction Performance (TMTP) User Interface (UI) Console, go to Work With Agents, check the agent, and select Remove Agent
6. What is the minimum recommended RAM memory required for the Tivoli Monitoring for Transaction Performance (TMTP) V2 Management Server?
A. 1 GB
B. 2 GB
C. 4 GB
D. 500 MB
7. What is the final step required to complete the deployment of the J2EE monitoring component?
A. reboot the Management Server platform
B. restart the application server running on the Management Agent platform
C. stop and then restart the WebSphere Application Server (WAS) running on the Management Server platform
D. stop and then restart the Tivoli Monitoring for Transaction Performance (TMTP) Management Server Console
8. Which two statements are true about required user Authorization Roles when installing Tivoli Monitoring for Transaction Performance (TMTP) V5.2 Management Agent? (Choose two.)
A. In UNIX environments, DB2 admin privilege is needed.
B. In Windows environments, DB2 sa privilege is needed.
C. In UNIX, the user must have remote execution privilege.
D. In UNIX environments, the user who installs the product must have root privilege.
E. In Windows environments, the user who installs the product must have Administrator privilege.
9. Which Tivoli Monitoring for Transaction Performance (TMTP) component monitors an end-user transaction experience that includes invoking the Java applet with user input?
10. Which three pieces of information are needed to install the STI recording software? (Choose three.)
A. host name or IP address of the Management Agent platform
B. host name or IP address of the Management Server platform
C. port number used by the Management Server for communication
D. port number used by the Store and Forward platform for communication
E. type of communication (secure or non-secure) used by the Management Agent for communication
F. type of communication (secure or non-secure) used by the Management Server for communication
11. Which Tivoli Monitoring for Transaction Performance (TMTP) V5.2 authorization role is required to deploy and configure the J2EE component?
12. Which WebSphere configuration change occurs after installing the Tivoli Monitoring for Transaction Performance (TMTP) V5.2 Management Server?
A. WebSphere Security is enabled.
B. WebSphere Security is disabled.
C. WebSphere Log Levels are increased.
D. The patch level is upgraded to the required level.
13. Application Response Measurement (ARM) calls are not being received on a Tivoli Monitoring for Transaction Performance (TMTP) V5.2 Management Agent. Which change is performed to best debug this problem?
14. Which two browser settings must be enabled to log on to the Tivoli Monitoring for Transaction Performance (TMTP) V5.2 Management Server User Interface (UI) using an Internet browser? (Choose two.)
A. accept cookies
C. always expand ALT text for images
D. enable third-party browser extensions
E. set manual proxy configuration to point to TMTP Management Server settings