ibm e-business solution design
- Exam Number/Code : 000-815
- Exam Name : ibm e-business solution design
- Questions and Answers : 120 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-815 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-815 Test Engine
Free 000-815 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IBM certifications I 000-815 exam (ibm e-business solution design). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-815 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-815 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-815 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-815 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-815 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-815 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-815 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-815 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-815 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-815 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-815 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IBM certifications I 000-815 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-815 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-815 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-815 Exam. The 000-815 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-815 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-815 Exam will provide you with free 000-815 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-815 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IBM certifications I exam and get your IBM certifications I Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-815 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-815 exam | 000-815 pdf exam | 000-815 braindumps | 000-815 study guides | 000-815 trainning materials | 000-815 simulations | 000-815 testing engine | 000-815 vce | 000-815 torrent | 000-815 dumps | free download 000-815 | 000-815 practice exam | 000-815 preparation files | 000-815 questions | 000-815 answers.
How to pass your 000-815 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-815 test,The safer.easier way to get IBM certifications I Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-815
Title : IBM E-Business Solution Design
1. During the proposal process the solution designer recommends the use of an operating system for which the customer has no expertise. However, the customer insists that they are not willing to hire or train new personnel. What is the recommended next step for the solution designer?
A. Insist on implementing the solution as designed
B. Point out the number of other customers implementing this solution on the recommended operating system
C. Suggest that the system administrators can call customer support when problems arise with the proposed solution
D. Provide an alternative design, including relative costs, advantages, and disadvantages, on the customer's preferred operating system
2. What test would mark the end of a successful e-business project?
A. Unit test
B. Component test
C. Acceptance test
D. System integration test
3. As the e-business solution is being implemented, the team is having difficulty getting the user profile (authentication and authorization) information from individual applications. What technical guidance should the solution designer provide to the team?
A. Develop an enterprise-wide LDAP directory of users and their access permissions
B. Create new systems that use authentication techniques that are not based on user ID and password
C. Create individual authentication and authorization functionality for each and every application
D. Users should remember multiple ID and password combinations to promote the highest level of security
4. When creating new e-business applications, many companies mistakenly take a short-term view and tend to overlook long-term costs. What should the solution designer consider to avoid this common mistake?
A. Hardware costs
B. Software costs
C. Code maintenance
D. Development costs
5. An e-business solution designer is preparing to assist in the presentation of the solution proposal. What is the most important aspect to focus on to ensure customer approval?
A. Explain the ability of the new system to scale and change
B. Map the technical solution to the customer's business requirements
C. Map the differences between the current workflow and proposed workflow
D. Explain the total cost of ownership by taking support and training into consideration
6. Each payment request received by a credit card company is checked for completeness, authenticated, and finally applied against online systems. The solution designer was brought in to review the current system for broad scalability, and has recommended implementation of a Transaction Process Monitor to manage the payment request workflow.
What is the benefit of this recommendation?
A. To optimize queuing between the credit card company and merchants
B. To allow better coordination between the various business processes
C. To optimize resource usage between the credit card company and merchants
D. To monitor the throughput between the application server and the database server
7. If a solution designer is asked by a project manager and sales person for assistance, what request is NOT the responsibility of the Solution Designer?
A. Prepare the Statement of Work
B. Assist with establishing acceptance criteria
C. Highlight the potential risk to the project introduced by design factors
D. Establish rough estimates of the time and resources (people and technology) required
8. What is the final step that should be taken when implementing an e-business solution?
A. Provide requirements for proof of concept
B. Establish acceptance criteria and project end point
C. Justify the business value of the e-business solution
D. Verify that the e-business solution meets customer requirements
9. What can the solution designer do to ensure the proposal meets or exceeds the customer expectations?
A. Commit to a brand solution
B. Ensure that the designed solution is the lowest cost proposal
C. Ensure the proposal addresses the business and technical criteria for evaluation
D. Focus on the newest technologies that can be used to implement the customer solution
10. In a cost-saving analysis, what alternative design element should be considered in a knowledge management e-business application?
A. Eliminating Storage Area Networks (SAN)
B. Implementing Storage Area Networks (SAN)
C. Eliminating extra capacity staging area for legacy data
D. Implementing extra capacity staging area for legacy data
11. What can be used to determine whether the implemented e-business solution works the way the customer expects?
A. Unit test
B. Usability test
C. GUI design test
D. Acceptance test
12. A retail company hosts a Web site that is not integrated with its legacy proprietary fulfillment system. Employees are required to reenter orders from the Web site into the procurement system to get the warehouse to ship the ordered products. What e-business solution can be used to automate this process?
A. A business intelligence system
B. A supply chain management system
C. An integrated order processing system
D. An enterprise resource management system
13. A customer's Request for Proposal (RFP) includes a specified high level of availability for e-mail servers in a collaboration solution. The solution designer's proposal includes not only redundant server hardware, but also Tivoli performance and availability management software for the e-mail servers.
In which two ways does the addition of this Tivoli software ensure that the proposal meets the customer's business requirement? (Select two answers.)
A. It monitors critical application processes
B. It provides backup for networking hardware
C. It provides failover if one server box goes down
D. It offloads e-mail storage processing to a SAN
E. It enables management of server components that may affect e-mail service
14. Why should the solution designer remain on the project after the project manager has assumed responsibility for the implementation of the solution?
A. To provide technical oversight
B. To supervise the project manager
C. To provide the details of the project plan
D. To ensure the technical personnel are performing satisfactorily