ibm certified for on demand business-solution advisor
- Exam Number/Code : 000-816
- Exam Name : ibm certified for on demand business-solution advisor
- Questions and Answers : 132 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-816 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-816 Test Engine
Free 000-816 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IBM certifications I 000-816 exam (ibm certified for on demand business-solution advisor). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-816 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-816 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-816 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-816 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-816 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-816 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-816 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-816 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-816 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-816 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-816 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IBM certifications I 000-816 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-816 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-816 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-816 Exam. The 000-816 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-816 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-816 Exam will provide you with free 000-816 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-816 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IBM certifications I exam and get your IBM certifications I Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-816 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-816 exam | 000-816 pdf exam | 000-816 braindumps | 000-816 study guides | 000-816 trainning materials | 000-816 simulations | 000-816 testing engine | 000-816 vce | 000-816 torrent | 000-816 dumps | free download 000-816 | 000-816 practice exam | 000-816 preparation files | 000-816 questions | 000-816 answers.
How to pass your 000-816 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-816 test,The safer.easier way to get IBM certifications I Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-816
Title : IBM Certified for on Demand Business-Solution Advisor
1. A major manufacturer recently acquired eight new companies to increase their market share and streamline operations. The manufacturer's current fixed-cost business model operations have exceeded the projected operational costs. What potential on demand opportunities exist for this customer?
A. Outsource core business operations
B. Maintain decentralized business units
C. Centralize most of the business units
D. Standardize services with a variable cost structure
2. IBM has announced a revolutionary new technology that enables communication capability between different types of databases and software. What kind of companies should a solution advisor target using this new technology to gain new customers?
A. Global companies with complex networking requirements
B. Companies who are users of products from a single vendor
C. Companies using a combination of manual and automated processes
D. Companies with long-standing applications and heterogeneous systems
3. A solution advisor has identified several potential customers to target. She has created a value proposition to discuss with these customers that includes describing industry-specific solutions that her company has experience implementing. Using this type of approach early in the sales cycle is called which of the following?
A. Developing a prototype
B. Establishing credibility
C. Designing an opportunity workshop
D. Articulating an end-to-end solution
4. The results of a leading industry publication survey showed that the consumer travel industry is leveraging Web services for common transactions. In addition to hotels, which of the following businesses should the solution advisor also target?
A. Travel agencies and airlines
B. Ground transportation services and airports
C. Travel industry associations and aviation equipment suppliers
D. Travel goods manufacturers and ground transportation services
5. A solution advisor who demonstrated IBM solutions at a recent regional car dealer conference identified several dealership owners who expressed a concern about optimizing their customer relationship, sales, and order and inventory management systems. He schedules calls with some of these dealers the week following the conference.
What are logical next steps the solution advisor should take? (Select two answers.)
A. Develop a proposal and recommend an automotive dealer management system.
B. Develop a high level vision that will support the dealer's business strategy.
C. Research key issues and business problems relative to automotive industry and dealer operations.
D. Locate an ISV with solutions in the automotive industry and have them make the call with the solution advisor.
6. IBM recently delivered a new StartNow Solutions offering called Tsunami WebStream. The solution offering is to improve business operations such as e-procurement, e-sales, and e-inventory based on WebSphere and DB2 technology. As a solution advisor, what is the best way to begin to identify appropriate customers to target for this solution?
A. Identify customers in their target region and initiate an email campaign.
B. Identify a target market profile for their region and develop a strategy to market the solution to the target market.
C. Determine which customers have Web implementations in their target region and develop a telemarketing campaign.
D. Develop a value proposition that shows the experience and the number of implementations of IBM and IBM Business Partners.
7. A solution advisor targeting regional banks has recently learned that several of these banks have failed internal security audits because their procedures did not meet newly announced government requirements. On which key business issues should the solution advisor focus when developing this opportunity? (Select three answers.)
A. Risk Management
B. Fraud Management
C. Workload Management
D. Compliance Management
E. Customer Response Management
8. The solution advisor has met with the IT manager of a prospective customer several times. The IT manager wants a new server because the applications on their pSeries server keep going down. The solution advisor knows that application down time has a larger impact than just with the IT infrastructure. What is the most appropriate action for the solution advisor to take?
A. Meet with the executive to whom the IT manager reports and discuss alternatives to replacing the server.
B. Identify the applications running on the pSeries server and explore the root cause of the applications instability problem with the IT manager.
C. Explain that several customers have been able to enhance performance on pSeries servers in the past and request the opportunity to present a solution.
D. Determine if the customer's Web applications run on the pSeries server and explore the Service Level Agreement set by the IT manager for the Web applications.
9. A financial services customer is seeking ways to improve their customer services capability. The CEO for this mid-sized company attended an IBM financial seminar and expressed an interest in improving customer service and Web responsiveness. What is the first step a solution advisor should do in planning for this initial call?
A. Recommend Web hosting services to the customer to improve Web responsiveness.
B. Create a high level product map between IBM products and banking industry processes.
C. Use the industry points of view information to develop a high-level understanding of the customer's pain points.
D. Call on an IT professional to determine if expanding the customer's current installation and upgrading the hardware will provide capacity expansion.
10. A customer is considering a competitive business consulting firm that has stated that IBM and their business partners are not vendor-neutral and are short-term focused. Which of the following is the most effective response for the solution advisor to make?
A. Describe the IBM hosting facilities for non-IBM platforms.
B. Highlight IBM strengths as the only end-to-end solution provider.
C. Highlight IBM's investment in the Open Source Foundation and Linux platform.
D. Discuss IBM's network of business partners and support for heterogeneous operating system.
11. Pharmaceutical companies spend as much as 10 years in research and development for a new drug. They are under constant pressure from patients, insurers, and governments to produce high-quality drugs more quickly for a lower price. What on demand solution will be most appropriate to help a pharmaceutical company accelerate new product development?
A. A flexible, responsive, and integrated product lifecycle management solution
B. A collaborative portal solution that facilitates team interaction
C. A hosting solution to manage the company's IT operations
D. A standardized, common file system for sharing data between the research and development teams
12. During a conference, the solution advisor hears the CEO of a national grocery store chain discuss competitive pressures. The CEO believes he could offer a competitive advantage by enabling shoppers to tally their store purchases as the products are selected, providing faster checkout capability. Which of the following technologies is most applicable to this situation?
A. Wireless handheld scanners
B. Automated Grocery Inventory System
C. Grocery Information Grid Technology
D. Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
13. A successful personnel placement business has recently begun to lose market share to competitors. They believe the problem is their poor Internet presence which does not allow them to respond quickly to customers or provide customized services as their competitors can. They have invited a solution advisor to discuss their future course of action.
Which of the following strategies should the solution advisor recommend to help the customer regain their market share?
A. Revamp their existing Website with a better look and feel.
B. Create a campaign strategy with direct mailers, print and audiovisual ads.
C. Create a portal strategy to provide more value-added services to their customers.
D. Upgrade their servers for better response time and analyze their network for bottlenecks.
14. A primary objective of becoming an on demand business is to be able to respond flexibly and rapidly to new challenges and opportunities from virtually any source. IBM research has shown that management in both large enterprises and medium-size businesses consider which of the following pairs of factors will be crucial in achieving this kind of responsiveness?
A. Optimized and centralized
B. Adaptive and proprietary
C. Innovative and productive
D. Consolidated and insourced