iseries linux soluton sales v5r3
- Exam Number/Code : 000-851
- Exam Name : iseries linux soluton sales v5r3
- Questions and Answers : 58 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-851 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-851 Test Engine
Free 000-851 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IBM certifications III 000-851 exam (iseries linux soluton sales v5r3). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-851 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-851 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-851 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-851 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-851 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-851 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-851 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-851 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-851 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-851 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-851 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IBM certifications III 000-851 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-851 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-851 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-851 Exam. The 000-851 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-851 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-851 Exam will provide you with free 000-851 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-851 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IBM certifications III exam and get your IBM certifications III Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-851 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-851 exam | 000-851 pdf exam | 000-851 braindumps | 000-851 study guides | 000-851 trainning materials | 000-851 simulations | 000-851 testing engine | 000-851 vce | 000-851 torrent | 000-851 dumps | free download 000-851 | 000-851 practice exam | 000-851 preparation files | 000-851 questions | 000-851 answers.
How to pass your 000-851 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-851 test,The safer.easier way to get IBM certifications III Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-851
Title : Iseries Linux Soluton Sales v5r3
1. How is virtual disk I/O provided in an iSeries Linux partition?
A. An independent disk storage pool (ASP) is assigned to Linux.
B. An iSeries disk controller and associated drives are assigned to Linux.
C. An OS/400 server storage space object is defined and assigned to Linux.
D. iSeries service tools define a disk pool that is assigned to Linux.
2. A customer with an i810 is considering adding a dedicated Linux server to host a new application. The current iSeries application has significant off-hour processing requirements, and the Linux application has large processing requirements during normal business hours. Which of the following would be an advantage of running Linux on iSeries?
A. The OS/400 Dynamic resource allocation will move processor capacity as needed.
B. The i810 provides On/Off Capacity on Demand suppport for Linux on iSeries.
C. Adding a Linux partition to the existing iSeries can be implemented by activating a processor for Linux.
D. Using OS/400 dynamic partition assignments, processor resources can be moved between OS/400 and Linux partitions on a scheduled basis.
3. An iSeries customer has a model 810 processor with FC #2469 (2700 CPW). Processor utilization averages 75% or higher through the business day. Their customer website currently runs on an Intel processor-based system under Apache/Linux and utilizes Perl and Java, requiring several CPU cycles. The website accesses data from the iSeries. The customer wants to move the website onto the iSeries to leverage its reliability and provide a single-point backup solution.
Which of the following is the best solution for this customer?
A. Move the website onto the Apache server under OS/400 on the current iSeries 810.
B. Upgrade the processor to an eServer i5 520 FC #8955 (6000 CPW) and move the website onto the Apache server under i5/OS.
C. Connect an xSeries model 445 (8870-42X) with four 3.0 GHz processors with an IXA. Run Linux on the xSeries to support the website.
D. Upgrade the processor to an eServer i5 520 FC #8955 (6000 CPW) and move the website onto the Apache server on a Linux partition.
4. A customer has an i820 FC #2437 (2-way SStar) with one DVD-RAM installed as the alternate IPL device. Three Linux partitions are planned: one for a firewall application and the others to host applications with occasional DVD requirements. What is the minimum required number of DVD-RAM drives to be added?
5. A customer has an i810 with two Linux partitions. Which of the following describes how the partitions communicate at lowest cost?
A. Virtual LAN
B. External LAN connections
C. V.24 connection with a modem eliminator
D. OS/400 Linux integration virtual console
6. An iSeries customer with V5R2 plans to change I/O and memory resources in a Linux partition. Which of the following describes when the Linux partition must be restarted?
A. When resources except memory are moved
B. When memory resources are added or removed from the partition
C. When processor resources are moved without using iSeries Navigator
D. When processor resources are removed from the partition but not when resources are added
7. Which of the following describes Linux implementation on an iSeries?
A. Linux uses the iSeries Virtual storage.
B. Linux runs in separate dedicated ASP.
C. Linux runs on an iSeries with a Pulsar processor.
D. Linux requires an iSeries system with more than one processor.
8. A global company wants to implement their WebSphere applications on an iSeries Linux partition. Which of the following distributions will allow the customer to minimize help desk time by offering a consistent code base for all geographies?
D. Red Hat
9. What is the maximum number of active Linux partitions that are supported on an iSeries POWER4 processor?
10. An iSeries customer with an i810 is running the Apache Web server on a Linux partition. The users are not satisfied with the performance of the website. Which of the following is the proper course of action?
A. Add a processor using CUoD.
B. Upgrade the L2 cache memory on the i810 processor.
C. Add a second Linux partition to balance the workload.
D. Dynamically allocate additional CPW to the Linux partition.
11. An i830 customer is planning to implement a Linux partition on their existing system. Which of the following is the minimum requirement to implement a Linux partition?
A. The i830 must be upgraded to an i825.
B. Create a logical partition on the i830 containing at least .25 of a processor.
C. Create a logical partition on the i830 containing at least one full processor.
D. Create a logical partition on the i830 containing at least .10 of a processor.
12. A customer is considering a proposal to add Linux to their eServer i5 server to replace Windows infrastructure applications. Because this will be the first Linux server in the environment, what skill issues should be discussed?
A. i5/OS and Linux integration minimize skill requirements.
B. Managing Linux is very similar to managing Windows servers.
C. Windows technicians currently supporting the infrastructure applications can be trained on Linux.
D. The customer should hire additional Linux skills.
13. A customer with a single eServer i5 520 is planning a file serving solution using SAMBA. Which of the following is an advantage of using Virtual storage on the iSeries?
A. Existing disk drives can be leveraged.
B. New high performance drives can be purchased for Linux.
C. FastT storage can be attached to each Linux partition.
D. Virtual storage can be managed with Management Central.
14. A customer with an i825 is considering a three-tier CRM package with a DB2 database backend, Linux Apache, and browser access. Which of the following recommendations satisfies this need at the lowest cost?
A. Implement LPAR with OS/400 and Linux partition with a separate server for Web access and firewall.
B. Implement a Linux partition on the customer's existing iSeries and connect the partitions with the Virtual LAN
C. Implement LPAR with two OS/400 partitions and a Linux partition and connect the partitions with their existing LAN
D. Implement a dedicated Linux system with DB2 for Linux and the server function. Use a LAN link to the existing iSeries server.
My Shopping Cart
- $ 99.00 x 1