iseries linux technical solutions
- Exam Number/Code : 000-856
- Exam Name : iseries linux technical solutions
- Questions and Answers : 82 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-856 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-856 Test Engine
Free 000-856 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IBM certifications III 000-856 exam (iseries linux technical solutions ). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-856 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-856 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-856 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-856 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-856 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-856 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-856 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-856 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-856 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-856 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-856 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IBM certifications III 000-856 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-856 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-856 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-856 Exam. The 000-856 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-856 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-856 Exam will provide you with free 000-856 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-856 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IBM certifications III exam and get your IBM certifications III Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-856 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-856 exam | 000-856 pdf exam | 000-856 braindumps | 000-856 study guides | 000-856 trainning materials | 000-856 simulations | 000-856 testing engine | 000-856 vce | 000-856 torrent | 000-856 dumps | free download 000-856 | 000-856 practice exam | 000-856 preparation files | 000-856 questions | 000-856 answers.
How to pass your 000-856 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-856 test,The safer.easier way to get IBM certifications III Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-856
Title : Iseries Linux Technical Solutions v5r3
1. A customer is attempting to determine what failed during the last boot sequence of the Linux partition. Which of the following can be used to determine the error condition?
2. An iSeries customer has a hosted Linux partition installed with a file system size of 6GB. At some later date, the drive is getting full. How can they correct the problem in the least disruptive manner?
A. Create a new partition and reinstall Linux, then restore the data to the new larger partition.
B. Create another storage space, link it to the NWSD, then use the Linux Disk Management interface to add it as a spanned volume.
C. Create a new, larger Network Server Storage Space, attach it to the Linux partition, and use Linux to copy the data from the original Network Server Storage Space.
D. Create a new Network Server Storage Space, link it to the NWSD, and use the Linux Disk Management interface to mount the new disk on the original directory.
3. On an i810 with V5R3, what is the largest Network Server Storage Space (*NWSSTG) that can be created?
4. Which of the following Service Tools User Profiles is restricted from connecting to the Linux console?
5. A Linux on iSeries administrator is setting up the OS/400 programmers with user IDs in the Linux partition. Which of the following describes how to set up these profiles in Linux?
A. Change the QRETSVRSEC system value to 2 to enable user security mirroring.
B. Set up the Linux NFS autoloader with the OS/400 partition as the central server.
C. Use the CHGNWSUSRA on the Linux NWSD to enable Linux user profile management from OS/400.
D. Create a Linux group profile and individual user profiles for each of the programmers referencing the group profile.
6. Which of the following commands will format a new disk drive partition in Linux on iSeries?
A. mkfs -e2
C. mkfs -ext2
D. mkfs --format -e2
7. Which of the following describes an advantage that Linux on iSeries brings to an enterprise?
A. Runs all Linux binaries unchanged
B. Server consolidation with support for dynamic resource allocation
C. Support for high capacity tape drives not otherwise available to Linux
D. Provides dedicated, RAID-5 protected, disk drives from OS/400 controlled disk IOAs
8. A Linux partition running in a non-hosted environment has only a QIC50GB tape drive. They need to send a tape of data to a vendor in LTO format to be loaded onto a UNIX system, but the only LTO drive they have is attached to an i5/OS partition. Which of the following will accomplish this goal?
A. Create an LTO format tape on the QIC50GC drive and have this tape duped onto a LTO drive.
B. Save the data to disk, FTP it to the iSeries, and use the SAV command to save it to the LTO drive.
C. In the i5/OS partition, change the LTO tape drive device description to shared by changing the Device Model to *VRT.
D. Create a NWSD in the i5/OS partition to control the Linux partition. Shut down the Linux partition, vary on the NWSD, and vary off the tape drive.
9. An i825 customer has three processors active. Performance measurements show that 2.5 processors are needed to maintain acceptable iSeries application performance. The addition of a Linux partition requiring 0.75 of a processor is being planned. Which of the following describes the lowest cost solution to adding a Linux partition for this workload to the iSeries?
A. Activate a fourth processor for Linux only and assign the processor to a Linux partition.
B. Activate and license a fourth processor for OS/400. Create a guest partition of .75 processor for Linux.
C. Activate 0.5 processor and share with the remaining 0.25 of the OS/400 processors in the Linux partition.
D. Assign 0.25 processor to the Linux partition and set QPFRADJ to 3 in OS/400 to dynamically balance the workload.
10. An iSeries administrator is planning a disaster recovery restore. What is the correct restore sequence to assure that the Linux partition will start?
A. After completing Restore menu option 21, restore the NWSD followed by the storage spaces.
B. Restore the system with Restore menu option 21.
C. Restore the storage spaces followed by the Linux NWSD.
D. After completing Restore menu option 21, re-create the NWSD from a RTVCFGSRC member.
11. An iSeries installation is using Linux as a firewall between the public Internet and an OS/400 WebSphere server, and as a DMZ between the WebSphere server and the production OS/400 partitions. Which of the following ports and protocols should be allowed through the DMZ so WebSphere can access the production data with JDBC?
A. TCP port 8471
B. UDP ports below 1024
C. TCP ports between 63900 and 64500
D. UDP port 8471 and TCP ports 6390 to 6450
12. An iSeries Linux partition has been created without a physical network card assigned. When signed on to OS/400, users are able to use FTP and Telnet to the Linux partition. However, attempts to establish a terminal connection to Linux from their PCs fail. Which of the following is the most likely cause of the problem?
A. Datagram forwarding was not enabled in OS/400 TCP/IP.
B. The Linux configuration did not have proxy ARP enabled.
C. The Linux Ethernet adapter was not enabled.
D. The Linux feature code was not ordered.
13. An iSeries administrator sets: ? *PUBLIC authority *USE on all program libraries. ? *PUBLIC Object Operational authority and *EXECUTE data authority on programs. Which of the following authorities would implement comparable restrictions in a Linux on iSeries implementation?
A. Public directory access authority to r-x and public authority --x on the program files
B. Public directory access authority to r-x and public authority r-x on the program files
C. Public directory access authority to --x and public authority --x on the program files
D. Public directory access authority to r-x and public authority r-- on the program files
14. Which of the following commands will allow a Linux on iSeries administrator to quickly scan backup tapes for files saved via a tar command on a Linux system?
A. The Linux command 'mt'
B. The Linux command 'cpio'
C. The OS/400 command 'RST option(*print)'
D. The OS/400 command 'DSPTAP option(*savrst)'