iseries windows integration technical solutions v5r3
- Exam Number/Code : 000-857
- Exam Name : iseries windows integration technical solutions v5r3
- Questions and Answers : 76 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-11-20
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-857 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-857 Test Engine
Free 000-857 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IBM certifications I 000-857 exam (iseries windows integration technical solutions v5r3). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-857 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-857 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-857 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-857 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-857 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-857 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-857 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-857 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-857 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-857 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-857 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IBM certifications I 000-857 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-857 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-857 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-857 Exam. The 000-857 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-857 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-857 Exam will provide you with free 000-857 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-857 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IBM certifications I exam and get your IBM certifications I Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-857 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-857 exam | 000-857 pdf exam | 000-857 braindumps | 000-857 study guides | 000-857 trainning materials | 000-857 simulations | 000-857 testing engine | 000-857 vce | 000-857 torrent | 000-857 dumps | free download 000-857 | 000-857 practice exam | 000-857 preparation files | 000-857 questions | 000-857 answers.
How to pass your 000-857 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-857 test,The safer.easier way to get IBM certifications I Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-857
Title : Iseries Windows Integration Technical Solutions v5r3
1. A customer has an i810 with one attached I/O tower. They want to add an IXA-attached x236 server to their existing HSL/SPCN configuration. In addition to the IXA card, what hardware will they need to order?
A. 1 HSL cable and 1 SPCN cable
B. 1 HSL cable, 1 SPCN cable, and an RSA card
C. 2 HSL cables and 2 SPCN cables
D. 2 HSL cables, 2 SPCN cables, and an RSA card
2. An iSeries customer with IXS cards installed in systems at three remote locations has just completed installation of the current Cumulative fix package. A Windows integration code Service Pack is included in this package. Which of the following methods will allow the administrator to install the Windows integration code Service Pack on the remote IXS servers in the least amount of time?
A. On each system use
'GO PTF option 8'
to apply the appropriate PTFs to product 5722WSV
B. Contact each site and have the local administrator run
for Windows servers'
C. Use the Management Central task scheduler to submit a remote command
to each of the IXS servers
D. Using iSeries Navigator open
'Network/Windows Administration/Integrated xSeries Servers'
'Server Integration Software/Install Latest Service Pack'
for each of the systems with IXS installed
3. A web server needs to be created in a Microsoft cluster and should have all web content stored on a storage space for the clustered web server. Which of the following describes how the storage spaces should be configured?
A. Each server node will utilize a shared storage space for the quorum resource and a shared storage space for web server content.
B. Each server node needs to have a dedicated quorum resource disk but will utilize a shared storage space for web server content.
C. Each server node needs to have a dedicated quorum resource disk and a dedicated web server disk.
D. Each server node will utilize a shared storage space for web server content, but only the cluster master will have the quorum disk linked.
4. A customer with an i820 wants to replace an existing Migration Tower with a FC #5094 tower and is adding an IXA to the configuration. The customer has specified the IXA will be powered on/off during the week due to processing requirements. What HSL cables will be needed to accomplish this configuration?
A. 1 HSL cable and 2 HSL-2 to HSL cables
B. 1 HSL cable, 1 HSL-2 cable, and 1 HSL-2 to HSL cable
C. 3 HSL cables
D. 3 HSL-2 cables
5. An i825 upgrade to add a 2892-002 (2.0 GHz) IXS with two FC #5701 (1Gb LAN) adapters is being planned. How many PCI slots are required for the IXS and LAN adapters?
6. A customer has found an Intel Linux application that they would like to implement. How can this application be integrated with their iSeries and IXA environment?
A. Use the INSLNXSVR command to install Linux on their IXA and xSeries server.
B. Create an iSeries guest partition and *GUEST NWSD for a Linux installation on the iSeries.
C. Install Windows 2000 and the VMware GSX version to support a Linux partition under the Windows 2000 host operating system.
D. Install Windows 2000 and install the LINE (Linux Emulator) application to allow Linux programs to run within their Windows 2000 server.
7. An IXA-attached xSeries with two LAN cards is configured on two different networks. Client workstations from one network lose connection to the xSeries, and the network administrator suspects the xSeries hardware. How can it be determined whether the xSeries hardware is functioning properly?
A. Check the light path diagnostic LED's on the xSeries server.
B. Use the iSeries work problem menus to run diagnostics over the hardware path.
C. Look in the QVNAVARY job log for error messages relating to the *NWSD hardware.
D. Use Hardware Service Manager in Service Tools to determine if the xSeries Ethernet adapter is operational.
8. An iSeries administrator has set up user enrollment of the iSeries users into the Windows domain. The users are not being enrolled in the Windows domain. Which of the following is the most likely cause of the problem?
A. The QAS400NT user profile is not enrolled in the system directory.
B. The QAS400NT user profile does not have *SECADM special authority.
C. The QAS400NT account is not a member of the Windows Domain Admin group.
D. The QAS400NT account is not a member of the AS400_Permanent_Users group.
9. A customer used the INSWNTSVR command with the Terminal Services parameter *TSENABLE to allow for off-site monitoring of their server. Four months later the customer can no longer make a Terminal Services connection. What action should be taken to restore the Terminal Services connection?
A. End and restart Terminal Services on the server.
B. Reinstall the Terminal Services client on the PC.
C. Shut down and restart the Integrated Windows Server.
D. Change the Terminal Services mode to Remote Administration mode.
10. A customer wants to connect an existing xSeries server to a model i830 server with an IXA adapter. The xSeries server is installed in a rack 60 feet from the i830 server. What is required to configure the xSeries on its own HSL loop?
A. Order two 25 meter copper HSL cables.
B. Order two 30 meter optical RIO-G cables.
C. Order two 15 meter copper HSL2 cables and move the xSeries server closer to the i830 server.
D. Order two 15 meter copper HSL cables and move the xSeries server closer to the i830 server.
11. A customer is migrating an existing Microsoft Windows 2000 server to an IXS. The existing system has a single 60GB hard drive that is 50% used for user data. When the IXS is installed, the customer would like to allow for 120GB of disk user data. How much iSeries disk space will be required for this drive in the IXS installation?
12. A customer with a new i825 and an xSeries 445 with an IXA wants to start loading the Microsoft Windows Server 2003 operating system. Which of the following LPPs are required to be installed on the iSeries to do this?
A. 5722-TC1 *BASE TCP/IP Connectivity Utilities
B. 5722-AC3 Cryptographic Access Provider
C. 5722-XE1 iSeries Access for Windows
D. 5722-DG1 HTTP Server for iSeries
13. Domain user enrollment using iSeries Navigator is failing but had been working previously. Which of the following is the most likely cause of the problem?
A. The QVNAVARY job on the iSeries is not active.
B. The NetServer guest user profile has been disabled.
C. The User Administration service on Windows is not active.
D. The QAS400NT user profile is not enrolled to the local server.
14. A customer with an i810 server has an IXS installed. The Windows administrator needs to be notified of errors. Which of the following can provide this functionality?
A. Create an iSeries NetServer file share against the Windows event logs.
B. Write an program to monitor the errors in the /QIBM/ProdData/NTAP/logs directory.
C. Set up an iSeries Navigator Management Central monitor for the Windows event logs.
D. Configure the Windows event log to be mirrored to an iSeries message queue and monitor this queue.