iSeries Solution Sales (including eServer i5 & i5/OS V5R3)
- Exam Number/Code : 000-859
- Exam Name : iSeries Solution Sales (including eServer i5 & i5/OS V5R3)
- Questions and Answers : 120 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-859 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-859 Test Engine
Free 000-859 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IBM certifications I 000-859 exam (iSeries Solution Sales (including eServer i5 & i5/OS V5R3)). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-859 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-859 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-859 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-859 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-859 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-859 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-859 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-859 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-859 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-859 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-859 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IBM certifications I 000-859 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-859 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-859 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-859 Exam. The 000-859 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-859 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-859 Exam will provide you with free 000-859 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-859 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IBM certifications I exam and get your IBM certifications I Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-859 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-859 exam | 000-859 pdf exam | 000-859 braindumps | 000-859 study guides | 000-859 trainning materials | 000-859 simulations | 000-859 testing engine | 000-859 vce | 000-859 torrent | 000-859 dumps | free download 000-859 | 000-859 practice exam | 000-859 preparation files | 000-859 questions | 000-859 answers.
How to pass your 000-859 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-859 test,The safer.easier way to get IBM certifications I Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-859
Title : iSeries Solution Sales (including eServer i5 & i5/OS V5R3)
1. Which of the following correctly describes a characteristic of the IBM eServer i5 520 Express?
A. It has upgrade paths to iSeries Enterprise Editions.
B. It comes standard with an Integrated xSeries Server.
C. It provides unlimited CPW for interactive processing.
D. It provides cost effective performance for SMB customers.
2. A customer is considering a Microsoft Windows/Intel solution relative to an iSeries. Which of the following regarding the iSeries should be emphasized to this prospect?
A. The iSeries has been significantly modernized with i5/OS V5R3.
B. iSeries can support Windows applications and integrates well with Windows desktops.
C. The iSeries is easier to manage, more secure and provides a lower total cost of ownership.
D. WebFaced iSeries applications have similar user interfaces as Microsoft Windows applications.
3. A prospect has decided to install a software package that runs in both a UNIX and iSeries environment, and requires database, security, and print spooler. Which of the following would be a key differentiator of the iSeries?
A. POWER5 processor
B. 64-bit architecture
C. Integrated operating system software
D. 32-way processor scalability with multiple LPARs
4. When comparing an IBM eServer i5 520 and IBM eServer i5 550, which of the following is an advantage of the IBM eServer i5 550?
A. Rack mount capability
B. On/Off CoD capabilities
C. Larger capacity disk drives supported
D. Greater number of disk drives in the CEC
5. An iSeries customer is using two small Dell/Windows servers as basic file and print servers. The customer would like to simplify their disk management and backup strategy. Which i5/OS solution could help them simplify their IT Infrastructure?
A. Run the SAMBA file and print server in an i5/OS partition.
B. Implement i5/OS NetServer to handle file and print requirements.
C. Install two Integrated xSeries Servers to handle file and print requirements.
D. Attach the Dell servers to the iSeries using Integrated xSeries Adapters (IXA).
6. An iSeries customer is planning to implement a Microsoft Windows-based Intel application server that needs secure, high performance access to data on their existing iSeries applications. Which of the following solutions should be recommended?
A. Connect the Windows server to the iSeries with a HSL Virtual LAN adapter.
B. Convert the Windows application to Linux and run it in a logical partition.
C. Run Windows 2003 Server with a dedicated Fibre Channel connection to the iSeries.
D. Implement an external xSeries server using Integrated xSeries Adapter and Virtual LAN.
7. A prospect perceives that the iSeries is a proprietary system. Which of the following is an appropriate response to the concern?
A. Explain that Windows, AIX and Linux run native on POWER5.
B. Explain that open systems are susceptible to viruses, security breaches.
C. Explain that Linux provides a new open software platform for i5/OS and iSeries.
D. Explain that i5/OS supports a wide range of industry standards and iSeries runs AIX and Linux.
8. An iSeries customer has acquired a company running several Microsoft Windows servers. Which of the following would be a reason to migrate those Microsoft Windows servers to an Integrated xSeries Server?
A. IXS is less expensive than standalone Microsoft Windows servers.
B. IXS offers more PCI slots than standalone Microsoft Windows servers.
C. IXS provides faster processors than standalone Microsoft Windows servers.
D. iSeries provides virtual storage that enables sharing of disk and tape drives.
9. A customer wants to add a Linux partition to their IBM eServer i5 520 using LPAR and virtual storage. Which of the following products should be used as the lowest cost alternative to configure and manage the Linux partition?
A. iSeries Navigator
B. Hardware Management Console
C. i5/OS Virtual Partition Manager
D. IBM Virtualization Engine Console
10. A customer is comparing proposals for either a new IBM eServer i5 520 or a used iSeries Model 820. The 820 has sufficient CPW performance to handle the workload and includes a migration tower where most of the feature cards and disk are housed. Which of the following is a critical factor for this customer's decision?
A. The used machine will not be supported by IBM Service.
B. The 820 is upgradeable to an eServer i5 520 Value Edition.
C. Software Subscription is not available for i5/OS V5R3 on the i820.
D. The disks and feature cards in the migration tower are older and slower technology.
11. Which of the following is included with an IBM eServer i5 550 Standard Edition?
A. IBM Workplace Services Express
B. DB2 Query Manager and SQL Development ToolKit
C. Support for all 5250 OLTP applications written in RPG and COBOL
D. Support for applications WebFaced using the WebFacing Tool of WebSphere Development Studio
12. Which of the following is an iSeries architectural feature that provides a significant business benefit?
A. TIMI allows implementation of both server and Java-based applications.
B. 64-bit computing enables 32-bit applications to be emulated in 64-bit mode.
C. Security and database are fully integrated into i5/OS for seamless operation.
D. Single level storage provides hierarchical data management between memory, disks, and tape.
13. A customer has an installed iSeries Model 270-2250 (370/30 CPW) that meets their current needs. The customer wants to add a low-volume Web application using WAS-Express. Which of the following provides the lowest-cost solution?
A. Purchase an IBM eServer i5 520 Express
B. Upgrade to an IBM eServer i5 520 Value
C. Purchase an IBM eServer i5 520 Enterprise
D. Upgrade to an IBM eServer i5 520 Enterprise
14. If all other decision criteria are equal, which of the following benefits of the iSeries will be most important to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) evaluating an iSeries solution versus other server platforms?
A. Database integration allows Web enablement.
B. Faster speed of deployment provides rapid ROI.
C. Scalability provides ongoing, rapid response times.
D. Adherence to industry standards provides greater access to skilled employees.
My Shopping Cart
- $ 99.00 x 1