Sys i IT Simplification:lntg.BladeCntr+System??ech V5R4
- Exam Number/Code : 000-864
- Exam Name : Sys i IT Simplification:lntg.BladeCntr+System??ech V5R4
- Questions and Answers : 110 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-864 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-864 Test Engine
Free 000-864 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IBM certifications II 000-864 exam (Sys i IT Simplification:lntg.BladeCntr+System??ech V5R4). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-864 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-864 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-864 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-864 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-864 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-864 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-864 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-864 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-864 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-864 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-864 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IBM certifications II 000-864 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-864 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-864 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-864 Exam. The 000-864 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-864 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-864 Exam will provide you with free 000-864 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-864 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IBM certifications II exam and get your IBM certifications II Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-864 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-864 exam | 000-864 pdf exam | 000-864 braindumps | 000-864 study guides | 000-864 trainning materials | 000-864 simulations | 000-864 testing engine | 000-864 vce | 000-864 torrent | 000-864 dumps | free download 000-864 | 000-864 practice exam | 000-864 preparation files | 000-864 questions | 000-864 answers.
How to pass your 000-864 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-864 test,The safer.easier way to get IBM certifications II Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-864
Title : Sys i IT Simplification: Intg. BladeCntr+System x Tech V5R4
1. When adding an IXS/IXA to a System i, what changes need to be considered for the i5/OS memory pools?
A. The *MACHINE pool must use expert cache.
B. The *MACHINE pool will need more memory.
C. A private pool for the virtual LAN should be established.
D. A shared pool for the Integration for Windows Server Licensed Program Product (LPP) is required.
2. A customer that wants to install multiple iSCSI servers needs to ensure which of the following software products are required to be installed on their System i?
A. 5722-TC1 *BASE TCP/IP Connectivity Utilities 5722-WSV iSeries Integration for Windows Server 5722-DG1 IBM HTTP Server for i5/OS
B. 5722-TC1 *BASE TCP/IP Connectivity Utilities 5722-DR1 IBM Director 5.10 5722-DG1 IBM HTTP Server for i5/OS
C. 5722-TC1 *BASE TCP/IP Connectivity Utilities 5722-DR1 IBM Director 5.10 5722-WSV iSeries Integration for Windows Server
D. 5722-TC1 *BASE TCP/IP Connectivity Utilities 5722-SS1 option 12: Host Servers 5722-DG1 IBM HTTP Server for i5/OS
3. If six blade servers are installed in a BladeCenter, which I/O BAY supports the second port of the initiator iSCSI HBAs of all installed blade servers?
A. Bay 1
B. Bay 2
C. Bay 3
D. Bay 4
4. A customer has two System x servers attached via iSCSI to a System i5 520. The application to be run on each server requires two initiator HBAs. What is the minimum number of target HBAs required?
5. A System i customer has an iSCSI attached BladeCenter with 14 blades. The BladeCenter has Ethernet switches installed in Bay 1 and Bay 3. They would like to use a second initiator port on one of their blades. What parts are needed?
A. 1 Ethernet switch in Bay 2
B. 1 Ethernet switch in Bay 4
C. 1 Ethernet switch in Bay 2 and a second initiator HBA on the blade
D. 1 Ethernet switch in Bay 4 and a second initiator HBA on the blade
6. A customer has a System i server with three 0595 I/O towers attached. They have two partitions, one running V5R4 and one partition running V5R3. In the V5R3 partition, they currently have four IXA attached x366 servers. The customer purchased four new System x x3850 servers and wants to integrated them to their System i. What is the most cost effective way to do this?
A. Integrate the four x3850 servers with IXA in the V5R3 partition.
B. Integrate the four x3850 servers with iSCSI in the V5R4 partition.
C. Integrate the four x3850 servers with iSCSI after upgrading the V5R3 partition to V5R3M5.
D. Integrate two of the x3850 servers with IXA in the V5R3 partition and two of the x3850 with iSCSI in the V5R4 partition.
7. A customer with a System i model 520 with two 5095 expansion units wants to add two IXA attached integrated servers. What HSL configuration is recommended?
A. Add a separate loop for the IXAs.
B. Alternate the towers and the IXAs, one by one, in the loop.
C. Place the IXAs in the center of the loop, leaving the towers adjacent to the 520 unit.
D. Place the towers in the center of the loop, leaving the IXAs adjacent to the 520 unit.
8. A customer is running Windows Server 2003 on an IXS and wants to upgrade to an iSCSI attached System x server. How is this upgrade accomplished?
A. Run the INSWNTSVR command specifying the iSCSI remote server objects and use *UPGRADE as the install option.
B. Change the resource name of the network server description from the IXS resource name to the iSCSI remote server objects and then do a
C. Run the INSWNTSVR command specifying the iSCSI remote server objects. Install the necessary application software and migrate data from the IXS.
D. Use the Create Duplicate Object command, CRTDUPOBJ, to create a duplicate of the IXS network server description. Unlink all the server storage spaces from the IXS NWSD and attach them to the new iSCSI NWSD.
9. A customer just migrated six IXA integrated servers on their System i model 520 from V5R3 to V5R4. They want to add some iSCSI integrated servers to the system. Which additional program product is required?
A. 5722-DR1 - IBM Director Server
B. 5733-VE2 - IBM Virtualization Engine
C. 5722-TC1 - TCP/IP Connectivity Utilities for i5/OS
D. 5722-SS1 base option 29 - Integrated Server Support
10. In a System i Integration BladeCenter and System x solution, which of the following key functions is provided by IBM Director server?
A. Creation of the *SRVPRC, *RMTSYS and *CNNSEC objects
B. Service Processor discovery and creation of the *SRVPRC object
C. Target and initiator HBA discovery and provision of the connection between them
D. Remote Server and Service Processor discovery, power control and Windows shutdown
11. A customer with a System i model 550 wants to implement 14 integrated servers on a BladeCenter. Two of the blade servers will be running SQL server, drive large amounts of I/O, and require dedicated target HBAs for their data drives. The other blade servers run typical workloads without excessive I/O, but the customer does not know the amount of disk I/O that their servers currently drive. What is the recommended minimum number of HBAs needed?
A. Two target HBAs, plus one for redundancy
B. Five target HBAs, plus one for redundancy
C. Seven target HBAs, plus one for redundancy
D. Eight target HBAs, plus one for redundancy
12. A customer has an i825, running V5R3, with an x360 IXA attached server. They are upgrading to an i520 and migrating their IXA to iSCSI. In addition to purchasing new System i hardware, which of the following steps are required to deliver a working solution?
A. Replace IXA in the x360 with iSCSI initiator HBA. Migrate i825 onto i520 at V5R3M5. Follow iSCSI install read me first to complete the iSCSI configuration and installation.
B. Replace x360 with x3850. Add iSCSI initiator HBA to x3850. Migrate i825 onto i520 at V5R3M5. Follow iSCSI install read me first to complete the iSCSI configuration and installation.
C. Upgrade the i5/OS on i825 to V5R4. Replace IXA in the x360 with iSCSI initiator HBA. Migrate i825 onto i520. Follow iSCSI install read me first to complete the iSCSI configuration and installation.
D. Upgrade the i5/OS on i825 to V5R4. Replace x360 with x3850. Add iSCSI initiator HBA to x3850. Migrate i825 onto i520. Follow iSCSI install read me first to complete the iSCSI configuration and installation.
13. A customer has a System i 520, seven standalone IBM x336 servers, and three standalone Dell PowerEdge servers. All of the Windows applications running on these servers have very low I/O. They would like to integrate all the Intel servers to the 520 with one target iSCSI HBA, while reusing existing hardware. How many of these servers can be integrated?
A. Seven IBM servers
B. Seven IBM servers and one Dell server
C. Seven IBM servers and one Dell server using iSCSI software initiator
D. Seven IBM servers and three Dell servers using iSCSI software initiator
14. A customer has a System i5 520 1/2-way with five 70 GB RAID protected disk drives that are at 50% capacity. The current i5/OS applications are very I/O intensive. A performance-critical SQL server application that requires 100 GB of storage is going to be installed on a uni-processor integrated server. Which of the following solutions meets the performance requirement of the SQL application?
A. Add 2 GB of System i memory.
B. Activate an on-demand processor.
C. Add three drives to the current RAID set.
D. Create a new user ASP to contain the application storage spaces.
My Shopping Cart
- $ 299.00 x 1