Fundamentals of Ent Solutions Using IBM Tivoli Security2007
- Exam Number/Code : 000-889
- Exam Name : Fundamentals of Ent Solutions Using IBM Tivoli Security2007
- Questions and Answers : 96 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-889 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-889 Test Engine
Free 000-889 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IBM certifications II 000-889 exam (Fundamentals of Ent Solutions Using IBM Tivoli Security2007). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-889 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-889 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-889 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-889 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-889 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-889 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-889 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-889 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-889 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-889 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-889 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IBM certifications II 000-889 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-889 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-889 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-889 Exam. The 000-889 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-889 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-889 Exam will provide you with free 000-889 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-889 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IBM certifications II exam and get your IBM certifications II Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-889 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-889 exam | 000-889 pdf exam | 000-889 braindumps | 000-889 study guides | 000-889 trainning materials | 000-889 simulations | 000-889 testing engine | 000-889 vce | 000-889 torrent | 000-889 dumps | free download 000-889 | 000-889 practice exam | 000-889 preparation files | 000-889 questions | 000-889 answers.
How to pass your 000-889 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-889 test,The safer.easier way to get IBM certifications II Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-889
Title : Fundamentals of Ent Solutions Using IBM Tivoli Security 2007
1. In order to correctly understand the data protection requirements, which two groups of people must be interviewed? (Choose two.)
A. all managers
B. IT department personnel
C. Business Unit management
D. Legal department personnel
E. Human Resource department
2. A customer shows a good level of maturity regarding IT security compliance when they understand two essential elements as a basis for achieving and demonstrating compliance. One element is a security policy that clearly states goals. What is the second essential element?
C. data integrity
3. What information is needed when creating a document on a customer's IT and business organizational structure? (Choose two.)
A. number of business units
B. annual expenditure on IT assets
C. number of employees in IT organization
D. list of divisions within the IT department
E. total number of systems used by the company
4. In describing their business processes, the customer has described the following aspects of "audit/compliance":
1. Physical building access security
2. Security of servers
3. Security of desktops
4. Audit of user identities/accounts
5. Audit of access control (policy and actuals)
6. Audit of security of business partners
7. Revoke compromised certificates
From this list, what can be addressed by IBM Tivoli security solutions?
A. 2, 3, 5, 7
B. 2, 3, 4, 5
C. 2, 3, 4, 6
D. 4, 5, 6, 7
5. What is the purpose of the context diagram for a security solution?
A. It provides a detailed listing of the software used in the solution and how the software is connected.
B. It provides a detailed listing of the hardware used in the solution and how the hardware is connected.
C. It scopes the security system's responsibilities and provides a black box view of the system interface.
D. It provides a listing of the hardware and software used in the system and how they are interconnected.
6. What information should a customers baseline document include?
A. proof that there are no existing orphan accounts
B. the naming convention in place for all current users
C. the customers key business processes related to security
D. a list of all authentication mechanisms used by the customer
7. Which statement is true about "new initiative deployment"?
A. New initiatives typically involve advanced authentication, and advanced authentication must be properly provisioned.
B. New initiatives are typically coded in Java, .NET or C++, and each of these requires a tool that measures security compliance.
C. All new initiatives require a service-oriented architecture (SOA), and SOA standards demand that a security component be present.
D. When you deploy new applications, you can get them coded, tested and updated more quickly if you use an authentication and authorization solution that avoids coding security into the application.
8. In security solution design development, when do you document the business and IT organizational structure map?
A. when establishing the customer's baseline for planning purposes
B. when identifying opportunities for business partner security offerings
C. when evaluating the customer's IT processes, people and technologies
D. when defining a long-term vision for the future direction of the customer's security solutions
9. Business rules catalogs are effective in gathering requirements for what items?
A. user registry layout
B. password strength policies
C. user interaction with the system
D. administrator interaction with the system
10. Which technology needs to be available when managing a nonstandard database with an IBM Tivoli Identity Manager adapter?
11. Which is an accurate description of a highly mature company, in the area of authorization?
A. They are highly mature, because they use a single authorization engine, shared by many applications.
B. Their approach to authorization is in a leadership position, because they address WS-Provisioning, SAML and Liberty.
C. They are addressing authorization optimally because they are handling authorization within the application, and its best to address authorization decisions close to the decision point.
D. Their approach to authorization is highly secure and therefore highly mature, because their infrastructure uses many different authorization standards and thus is least likely to be penetrated.
12. A customer has resources being managed in different facilities. When you configure a security solution, what is the most important element to consider in the design of the system?
A. use of a fiber optic backbone
B. the encryption protocol to be used
C. location of firewalls in the internal network
D. the time zone in which each facility is located
13. Which document describes what needs to be addressed in a security solution for a customer?
A. Installation History
B. Design Specification
C. Interface Specification
D. Requirements Specification
14. A customer is using IBM Tivoli Security Compliance Manager. They know which servers/desktops are in compliance and which are not. Non-compliant servers/desktop owners are notified of the steps they need to take to achieve compliance. Which two additional actions would further enhance the customers security process maturity level? (Choose two.)
A. removing users accounts until they can demonstrate compliance
B. removing Web single sign-on until users can demonstrate their machines are in compliance
C. encrypting select files on offending server/desktop systems disks, until they can demonstrate compliance
D. providing a "sentry" service that prevents non-compliant machines from connecting to the network, until they achieve compliance
E. offering push-button compliance options, thereby simplifying the steps users must take to get their non-compliant servers/desktops in compliance
My Shopping Cart
- $ 199.00 x 1