IBM Tivoli TotalStorage Productivity Center V3.1 Implement
- Exam Number/Code : 000-900
- Exam Name : IBM Tivoli TotalStorage Productivity Center V3.1 Implement
- Questions and Answers : 86 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-900 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-900 Test Engine
Free 000-900 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IBM certifications III 000-900 exam (IBM Tivoli TotalStorage Productivity Center V3.1 Implement). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-900 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-900 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-900 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-900 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-900 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-900 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-900 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-900 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-900 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-900 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-900 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IBM certifications III 000-900 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-900 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-900 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-900 Exam. The 000-900 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-900 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-900 Exam will provide you with free 000-900 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-900 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IBM certifications III exam and get your IBM certifications III Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-900 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-900 exam | 000-900 pdf exam | 000-900 braindumps | 000-900 study guides | 000-900 trainning materials | 000-900 simulations | 000-900 testing engine | 000-900 vce | 000-900 torrent | 000-900 dumps | free download 000-900 | 000-900 practice exam | 000-900 preparation files | 000-900 questions | 000-900 answers.
How to pass your 000-900 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-900 test,The safer.easier way to get IBM certifications III Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-900
Title : IBM Tivoli TotalStorage Productivity Center V3.1 Implement.
1. TotalStorage Productivity Center V3.1 must be configured so that events are sent to the customer's Tivoli Enterprise Console server. Where are the different types of classes of events defined that an event server can receive?
A. in the tpcevnt.opt options file
B. in the Basic Recorder of Objects in C (BAROC) files
C. IBM TotalStorage Productivity Center -> Topology. Right-click on Topology and select Configure Events
D. using the GUI: Administrative Services -> Agents, then right-click on the agent and click Configure Tracing
2. How can a RDBMS be viewed for total storage used by table space?
A. Run a Scan on the Database and view the report.
B. Call the TPC agent for Database and open a RDBMS discovery.
C. Create a RDBMS volume space discovery job and view the report.
D. Use the RBDMS discovery agent to locate and collect table space information.
3. Which statement best describes the number of CIM/OMs needed to manage the set of storage subsystems?
A. Use unlimited subsystems per CIM/OM.
B. Minimum one CIM/OM per vendor, irrespective of number of subsystems.
C. If no guidelines are provided in the vendor documentation, use TPC device agent.
D. Consult the CIM/OM vendor documentation first, and follow the guidelines provided.
4. When configuring TotalStorage Productivity Center V3.1, a customer has a requirement that TPC must perform alert management. The client's requirement clearly states that out of space threshold conditions on several hosts must provide automated alerting to IBM Tivoli Enterprise Console (TEC), SNMP (IBM Tivoli NetView), and key client administrative staff. TPC provides the TEC configuration activation using what type of file?
5. Which manual step must be performed before beginning the TPC server installation on AIX?
A. Add root to the db2grp1 group.
B. Run the HealthCheck.sh script.
C. Verify that DB2 and Agent Manager are running.
D. Run the db2profile script for the desired DB2 instance.
6. Given the customer requirements to monitor ESS storage subsystems which product can be replaced by TCP3.1?
D. IT Director
7. TPC V3.1 tape library support is limited to IBM 3584 and IBM 3494 using the SMI-S Agent (CIM/OM) for Tape 1.1.1 or Tape 1.2.1. Which OS is the tape CIM/OM supported on?
A. Solaris 9 and 10
B. IBM AIX 5.3 or 5.2
C. Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition
D. SuSE Linux Enterprise Server Version 9.0
8. What is the default user name for DB2 on UNIX?
9. The customers key requirements are for the monitoring and performance management of the SAN Fabric and a newly acquired DS6000. Which components of TotalStorage Productivity Center V1 (TPC) should be recommended?
A. TPC for Data and TPC for Disk
B. TPC for Data and TPC for Fabric
C. TPC for Fabric and TPC for Disk
D. TPC for Data, TPC for Fabric, and TPC for Disk
10. In which directory are TotalStorage Productivity Center V3.1 Data Server log files located on a Windows 2003 server?
B. c:Program Filestivolieplog
C. c:Program FilesTPCdatalog
D. c:Program FilesIBMDatalog
11. What is the full path for finding log files that give information about the success or failure of the TotalStorage Productivity Center V3.1 install?
A. C:Program FilesIBM
B. C:Program FilesIBMTPClog
C. C:Program FilesIBMTPCdatalog
D. C:Program FilesIBMTPCdevicelog
12. What information is required to validate a supported TotalStorage Productivity Center V3.1 environment? (Choose three.)
A. number of HBAs
B. number of SCSI ports
C. operating system versions
D. managed disk space in TB's
E. tape library model and firmware levels
F. disk sub-system model and firmware levels
13. The customers server environment has both AIX V5.3 and Windows 2003 Enterprise Edition. The customer would like to minimize changes to the operating system when installing TPC. What would accomplish this?
A. Install all server components on AIX V5.3.
B. TPC Data Server is only supported on AIX. TPC Device Server can be installed on either AIX or Windows.
C. TPC Data Server is only supported on Windows 2003 Enterprise Edition. TPC Device Server can be installed on either AIX or Windows.
D. TPC server components are only supported on Windows 2003 Enterprise Edition. Install all server components on Windows 2003 EE.
14. Which command can be used to verify that the correct version of DB2 is installed on an AIX server for TotalStorage Productivity Center V3.1?
C. db2 version
D. db2 connect to sysdb; db2 "select * from rellevel"; db2 connect reset
My Shopping Cart
- $ 69.00 x 1